[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will the next two pokemon Ash catches be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 800px-Litten_anime.png (466KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Litten_anime.png
466KB, 800x450px
What will the next two pokemon Ash catches be?
>>
>>32320553
>Alolan sandshrew/sandslash
To shill Alolan forms and act as a counterpart to Lillie's vulpix
>Toucannon
Ash always catches and fully evolves the regional bird
>>
Dewpider because he always has a G/F/W trio and it's the only other new water pokemon that no one else has that isn't a weird piece of shit like pyuk or bruxish.
>>
>>32320577
He didn't have a grass type in Kalos
>>
File: 1480021955894[1].webm (889KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480021955894[1].webm
889KB, 1280x720px
>>32320576
>Ash always catches and fully evolves the regional bird

Rowlet is the regional bird stand-in. He was even born into a flock of Pikipek and raised by a Toucannon.
>>
Alolan Sandshrew/Sandslash
Golisopod
Passimian
Kommo-o

Those are the only options that really suit him
>>
That Wimpod he helped out seems like a good candidate

And then of course he could do that thing where he catches something no one expects
>>
The real question should be whatever the fuck is going to happen about that Grubbin in the OP?
>>
Type:Null
>>
>>32320730
Oh yeah I forgot about that guy

It might come back, but I highly doubt it; it's been way too long.
>>
>>32320553
Guessing his team
Pikachu
Dartrix
Torracat
Araqunid
Kommo-o
Lyranroc that changes form at will
>>
>>32320553

Comedy relief owl
Incineroar
Rockruff
Vicavolt
Passimian
>>
>>32320730

Ash tried to catch it in the fourth episode and failed.

They'd never let Ash have an Electric type other than Pikachu anyway.
>>
>>32321018
See this is why we can't have good threads about ash's team or the alola starters. Because once again, barafags starting shit again.
>>
>>32321018
Say it with me now,

>Can-cer
>>
>>32321018
Come on, say it with me.

>Head-canon
>>
>>32320577
Ash didn't get a Grass-type in Kalos, though.

Also Wimpod is an option as well. Bruxish and Wishiwashi are never going to work for the main cast as they require water to move around, the main cast will be on land for majority of the saga.
>>
>>32320553
None, he'll recruit them by friendship BS.
>>
>>32321335
...that's how he catches all his Pokemon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.