[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thoughts on hacked Pokemon in Official tournaments?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1482268305557.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482268305557.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
I'm not asking about hacking in general, I'm talking specificity in official tournaments. Do you think it's OK to inject Pokemon because they technically have no advantage? Are you against it because it involves external devices or programs? Any Other reasons altogether?
>>
File: 1491179947302.jpg (113KB, 959x920px) Image search: [Google]
1491179947302.jpg
113KB, 959x920px
Well the original reason most hated it was due to perfect stats IV wise which has been ditched from bottle cap training so legends with great stats are legal now.
Only thing that's stopping it is moral issues and those that are younger/play fair don't have those kind of resources so it makes it a chance in hell to get even past the basic bunch if they don't get a lucky bracket.
>>
No problems with it at all if they have legal movesets, stats, and abilities that can be legitimately obtained. Shit like having your pokemon in a cherish ball when it isn't legally allowed is stupid, because that in no way affects how the game will be played. Honestly, if pokemon really cared about hacking and injecting in mons, they wouldn't make it so ridiculous to prepare a tournament ready pokemon. If you look at most of the people who compete in the VGC masters divison, it is mostly college students, and they don't have the time to sit around playing Tauros simulator.
>>
>>32318556
/thread

They are no different from any other pokemon. Just make it look real and no one can even tell the difference.
>>
>>32318432
I recognize it's against the rules, but I don't mind people doing it. Even though the latests games have made obtaining competitive pokemon easier, it still requires a lot of time, especially with Legends. It's very much doable yes, but I think it's still putting an unreasonable barrier to compete, therefore injecting is aceptable for me.
I'd much rather have people playing the tournaments with injected mons, that are perfectly legal anyway, than people not attending because they couldn't find the time to obtain the pokemon.
>>
>>32318432
>not playing with smogon rules
why even bother?
>>
I personally am against it but if I cant tell the difference when I look at the mon then I don't fucking care.

The only time it becomes an issue is when someone acts superior because they did it, that "just injekt it" shit aggravates me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.