[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ash is a catfag confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: Ash's new Litten shirt.png (259KB, 388x477px) Image search: [Google]
Ash's new Litten shirt.png
259KB, 388x477px
Ash is a catfag confirmed
>>
and
>>
Most girls like cats
>>
Fem Incineroar dominating Ash when
>>
BARAFAGS WIN
OWLFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
INCINEROAR CONFIRMED FOR ACE
>>
File: comedy relief starters.png (504KB, 692x545px) Image search: [Google]
comedy relief starters.png
504KB, 692x545px
>>32316501
>Incineroar
Anon they are comedy reliefs. They can't evolve.
>>
BARAFAGS WIN AGAIN
>>
I'm an owlfag and I still have hope
>>
>>32316492
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
You do realize that the only thing you won was getting to watch your furry luchadore choking horribly and losing at the league, right? Enjoy your new meme loser cat, for one I'm glad Decidueye will be safe and won't be soiled by the ashnime.

I can't wait to spam a dozen BARUM SHAINU EKUSHITA threads when the cat and Ash lose the league.
>>
>>32316509
I hope you like comedy and zany antics.
>>
File: EGG.jpg (60KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
EGG.jpg
60KB, 900x900px
>>32316528
ZANY
>>
>>32316520
>Damage control: the post
>>
>>32316520

who cares? league in the anime is something more than league in the games you fucking retard and he's just a FUCKING KID

when you were kid you played pokemon like an autist, he's doing that too, because he cannot understand
>>
Is it crazy to assume that Litten will only evolve to a Torracat at most because of Fire Fang?

I can't for the life of me picture Incineroar using it plainly as a attack and yet, Torracat is easy enough to picture.

I'm not sure about Rowlet either so meh. Dartrix at most either too.
>>
>>32316571
None of ashs mons will evolve this time because S/M is a comedic anime.
Screencap this.
>>
>>32316492
Who's this Heidi character?
>>
>>32316506
>impluing he wont be the comedy relief wrestler
>>
>>32316587
>dartrix is clearly designed for comedy relief owl
>>
>>32316504
>ash had azumarill swimtrunks
ASH-AZUMARILL CONFIRMED
>>
>>32316520
Owlcucks moving the goalposts in one fell swoop.

What a glorious ride it's been so far seeing their attitudes change.

The sealfan in me approves. Enjoy the prominence, catfans.
>>
>>32316883
>Enjoying the colossal mess that this ride was since the very beginning to the very end for a mediocre as fuck game

I didn't know you had this much fun being sadistic, but whatever helps you sleep at night, anon-kun.
>>
>>32316937
Not him, but why are you browsing /vp/ for a "mediocre as fuck game" months after release? Don't you have better things to do yourself?
>>
>>32316954

Because I enjoy the franchise as a whole?

"Hurf durf, if you disliked this game even in the slightest, then why are you even here, hurf durf".

5th gen and 6th gen hype was much better than all of 7th gen.
>>
>>32316980
The recent events have been pretty fun or at least something different, I find what's happening pretty amusing. There's nothing sadistic about laughing at people getting desperate and being butthurt.
>>
>>32316937
>owlcuck: the post.
>>
>le league loser

There is no shame in a shillmon losing a bigger shillmon. Lucario has only lost to Pikachu.

Zard X was being shilled harder than Greninja so of course Greninja lost.
>>
>>32317044
>there is no shame in losing
Yes, yes there is. If Zardfags had just adapted that attitude and stayed complacent, Zard would not get two Megas. Don't be content with losing to anyone.
>>
>>32316492
>>32316507
>>32316504
>Barafags starting wasr with their stupid heacannon AGAIN
I had anouth of this fucken shit, you'll be sorry when rowlet evolves into decidueye and sweeps the league

Ya, ash caught litten, but its just going to be the next the next tortera, but decidueye is going to iwn ash his first league, and us owlfans will get the last laugh
>>
>>32317123
BOOLASTA BERN!!!
>>
>>32317123
>finally an owlfan with a brian
>>
>>32317123
Hey, how are you doing comedy relief anon?
>>
>>32317123
You made too many spelling mistakes in trying to impersonate him, but nice try still.
>>
>>32317142
>>32317149
>>32317165
FUCKEN BARFAGS FUCK OFF!!!
>>
>>32317178
MEGA BARUUUUUN!!
>>
>>32317178
I can be a Barfag when and where I want
>>
>>32317044
Greninja was Shilled so badly
>Arc dedicated to it
>completely unique form
>in smash before xy

In the air time of XYZ greninja was shilled more then any Pokémon
>>
>>32317244

In the anime yeah, but throughout the franchise as a whole, Zard X was shilled harder
>>
>>32316997

Recent events? You mean people jumping to conclusions over the littlest things Game Freak/TV Tokyo does while having petty starter wars over either wanting or rejecting the "spechul snowflake" status people assume one gets once, right?

Yeah, it made these boards intolerable. Don't talk to me about "these boards always being like this", this is the most intolerable it has gotten.
>>
What will be the BURASTO BAAN of furcat?
>>
>>32316501
>Fem Incineroar
kys
>>
>>32317546
Nothing, litten will stay a torracat, because a incineroar using fire fang is hard to imagine. Also if you some how do, imagine a incineroar vs A-Persian and incineroar used fire fang. It won't look to right. So I think, no wait, I know litten will be a powerful torracat, like Pignite.

Rowlet on the other hand, I see a OP Decidueye in the future.
>>
>>32318548

>Litten has gotten four episodes focused on it

>Rowlet only has one, the episode it was captured in

If Rowlet's supposed to evolve, they're doing a shit job building it up, because Litten has gotten far more attention
>>
>>32318581
Let him shitpost. He never heard of moves being replaced it seems. Imo both will fully evolve, but judging by the missing PGL artwork for a third Lycanroc form Lycanroc will be his ace.
>>
>>32318548
Incineroar's main move is darkest lariat, and it's really not that hard to imagine Incineroar using fire fang, it'll be used more as a counter.
>>
>>32317981
They wont let me
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.