[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEVER BEFORE SEEN ABILITY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: solgaleo and lunala.jpg (62KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
solgaleo and lunala.jpg
62KB, 700x394px
NEVER BEFORE SEEN ABILITY
>>
>>32315625
At least they can't be turned off
>>
>>32315625
Wait until Necrozma gets another Zen-Mode bootleg form.
>>
The day they introduce a Pressure clone will be the day I'll go out to buy a pitchfork, a torch and a one way ticket to Japan.
>>
To be fair they're both better then mold breaker and multiscale.
>>
>>32315625
Thanks for starting this cancer, Gen 5.

And thanks for starting the cancer of legends with shitty boring abilities, Gen 4.

Truly the worst generations.
>>
>>32315651
It was Generation III that introduced abilities and gave Pressure to 80% of the available legendaries.
>>
>>32315625
>immune to ability-crushing stuff
Yeah, it's different at least.
>>
>>32315657
Pressure shoulb be like Intimidate but with 50 % of lowering atk or sp atk
>>
>>32315651
This shit has been a thing since abilities were introduced. See shell armor and battle armor, pure power and huge power, and Delibird.
>>
>>32315657
Yeah but gen 3 gave the actual new legends cool abilities, they just didn't go over the old ones with a fine tooth comb. Gen 4 and 5 have no excuse.
>>
>>32315666
Have Special Attack be lowered.
>>
>>32315814
That really should be Unnerve.
>>
>>32315646
Shadow shield IS multiscale.
>>
>>32315818
Why not have Unnerve prevent the use of consumable items?
>>
>>32315843
Doesn't it already do that??
>>
>>32315839
not true

Multiscale isn't immune to Moldbreaker and friends. Shadow Shield is.
>>
>>32315844
only berries
>>
>>32315651
They really should have just made Turboblaze and Terabolt work like Solgaleo and Lunala's abilities, i.e. having benefits instead of purely being clones. Maybe have it so that while Mold Breaker still can't bypass FMB, SS and PA, Turboblaze and Teravolt can.
>>
benis?
>>
>>32315651
>Gen 4 started the cancer of legendaries with boring abilities
>When literally every gen 1/2 legendary has pressure except for mew and celebi

Legendaries have had boring abilities since abilities were even introduced. The legendaries of gen 3 probably have the most interesting abilities out of the 4 gens desu
>>
>>32315843
Or just prevent the use of items, period. Then it'd actually be a decent ability. Still not FANTASTIC, but it'd merit using for sure. Maybe even bring some use to the shitmons they forced it on, I bet Haxorus would love it.
>>
>>32316634
Mewtwo might become more popular, due to the fact transferring from Red/Blue gives everything it's hidden ability. Not to mention there's tutorials on catching mewtwo in the cave before even getting the first badge.

Are Red/Blue transfers allowed in competitions?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.