[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1386047684857.png (232KB, 860x431px) Image search: [Google]
1386047684857.png
232KB, 860x431px
What went wrong
>>
idle poses
>>
For Chesnaught, nothing. /vp/ just has shit taste.

For Delphox, trying to be a waifu and trying to not be a waifu at the same time.
>>
>>32311822
Greninja, that was wrong, ruined a good pack of starters
>>
Shitty 3d models
>>
>>32311837
Do you mean Delphox ruined a goat pack of starters
>>
>>32311834

>it's a sightly feminine design but not complete waifubait, so this means it's shit

i bet you masturbate to primarina.
>>
>>32311845
You actually ruined yourself
>>
>>32311848
More like it tries to be both and neither so it can't fully take advantage of either side.
>>
>>32311822
Nothing
>>
File: santa-compac3b1a.jpg (99KB, 1600x651px) Image search: [Google]
santa-compac3b1a.jpg
99KB, 1600x651px
>>32311822
I really like the design of Delphox, not because it looks feminine or something like that.
I love the witch fox theme, also the stick with fire remember me to a legends from where i born.
>>
Chesnaught: Neutral pose is a bit too stiff
Delphox: It didn't become a titwitch like furaffinity was praying for
>>
>>32311960
Delphox has the same problem Chesnaught has with neutral pose.
>>
Secondary typing RPS aside, Chestnaught should have been grass/steel. Just because it's a knight like figure, does not mean it has to be fighting.
Same thing with Kommo-O
>>
>>32311822
Chesnaught simply needed to be designed with working elbows and knees
>>
GF decided that it would rather suck the cock of 1 starter and leave the other 2 in the dust, instead of giving them equal treatment.
>>
I feel like Delphox would look cooler if it had like a branch like staff instead of a twig wand.
>>
>>32312011
/thread

Game Freak simply does not care about Chesnaught and Delphox like it does Greninja.
>>
>>32312018
Flaming staff
Or a staff made of fire
>>
>>32311822
>>32311837
Masahiro Samurai, that went wrong. He liked Greninja's design so he added it in SSB 4 before XY's release and Game Freak swapped Delphox's and Greninja's abilities while changing their name.

Isn't it weird that the starter based on a Wizard has an ability that steals opponent's item and the one based on a Thief/Ninja has the ability of changing its type?
>>
>>32311822
Delphox: Football on a roadcone
Chesnaught: Chrome dome
>>
>>32311822
Not shilled enough

If they were as strong as Greninja, they'd be popular
>>
>>32311822
Not dark and edgy so didn't become popular and overlooked.
>>
>>32312295

No, that isn't weird. Frogs can change color which equates to changing type in pokemon. Having an item in your opponents hand disappear and reveal that you have it is basically a magic trick IE magician.
>>
>>32311822
shiny Chesnaught is actually dope, should have been the default coloring

also both are a bit too humanoid for my liking desu
>>
>>32311822
You forgot to put greninja in the image
So it's not all of the kalos starters
>>
>>32311837
this
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.