[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOS Chaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Team Jojo.png (2MB, 1401x864px) Image search: [Google]
Team Jojo.png
2MB, 1401x864px
Currently sos chaining bounsweet. Any of you have success with this method yet? Pic Unrelated
>>
I would hope you have the shiny charm
max shininess chance at 70
chain auto resets at 256 back to 1
>>
>>32306802
Just got the charm after finally transferring Solgaleo. I'm probably around 30-40 right now.
>>
>>32306791
Yes, I've gotten a shiny cutiefly, dewpider, and Hakamo-o with it. Also trying Bounsweet, so good luck OP.
>>
>>32306944
Sadly I failed. Ran out of pp. Note to Self: Bring Multiple Pokemon you twat.
>>
>>32307051
How can you run out of PP
Fill your Pelago with Leppa berry trees and try again after harvesting them
>>
File: bb2.png (90KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bb2.png
90KB, 300x300px
SOS chaining has been really effective for me so far. Here are the shinies I've gotten so far, and how many Pokemon I KO'd before the shiny appeared:
>Ditto (was actually just trying to get one with four IVs, this showed up just after 30)
>Pichu (165)
>Cubone (around 130)
>Kangaskhan (was going for Cubone, around 80)
>Rockruff (23)
>Crabrawler (65)
>Rufflet (150-ish)
>Eevee (70)
>Carbink (160-ish)
>Meowth (80-ish)
>Poliwag (25)
>Salandit (female, 135)
Next I think I'm going for Gastly, Mimikyu, Riolu and Absol.
>>
I don't have a shiny charm

I have a shiny Deibird and shiny Vulpix from it. The Delibirs took like 500+ encounters and I found the Vulpix on my 4th.
>>
>>32307051

How the fuck do you run out of PP

Build yourself a chain God Smeargle like mine.

>recover
>recycle (holding leppa)
>strong attack of choice
>false swipe
>>
>>32307150
That's great but only for certain ones.
It's usually more efficient to carry a ton of berries plus multiple useful chain Pokemon such as Solgaleo (replaceable with a Klinklang), Decidueye (excellent vs irritating grass Pokemon and stuff like Dewpider), and a synchronizer (usually Alakazam wearing safety goggles). Oh and a Golduck or other weather clearer/inducer.
>>
File: 1489132122242.jpg (40KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
1489132122242.jpg
40KB, 625x468px
>>32307092
>shiny female salandit
>>
>>32307243
It was the first shiny I deliberately tried to get instead of on accident. I have Sylveon, Absol and Hypno. Absol did the False Swipe, Sylveon stayed on the field and fought, and Hypno put the Salandit to sleep once she showed up.
I didn't even have the Shiny Charm when I did it.
>>
>>32306791
Yeah, got both shiny Psyduck and Makuhita when I was EV training, they were both under 15 encounters without shiny charm, so it's pretty easy.
>>
>>32307137
Shiny charm is a cakewalk in SM. You need to get 300 mons instead of 700+, and the scaled exp curve means that you will spend more time watching the level bar going up than battling and evolving. You can do it in 3-4 days, or maybe even less if you're lucky
>>
>>32309362
Honestly, SM was my second Pokemon game, and when I went back to see what you previously needed to do to get the Shiny Charm, I was shocked. Catch all of the Pokemon in the national dex in a game that doesn't even have all of them? How were you supposed to do that? It's fucking insane.
>>
One time I got a Shiny Raticate with this method but I wasn't trying for it.
>>
>>32307051
fill poke pelago with Leppa berries and you'll have 999 of them within a few days
>>
>>32307092
Riolu will be a pain in the ass because they have such hard for using final gambit
>>
>>32310221
There are post game ways to access most of the pokemon that weren't in the game first run through. Similar but not quite as shitty as the QR scanner thing in SM
>>
>>32311630
Which you can counter by using a Ghost type Pokemon, right?
>>
>>32306791
Got a shiny sandygast somewhere between 20 and 30 chains in
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.