[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If DP remake is coming (unconfirmed) switch or 3ds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: swids.jpg (94KB, 610x380px) Image search: [Google]
swids.jpg
94KB, 610x380px
If DP remake is coming (unconfirmed) switch or 3ds?
>>
>>32303078
>Why I want Switch
-HD Candice
-Scaled up world (hopefully)
-Framerates will be okay. Not smooth, just OKAY
-POSSIBLE VR/3D mode in the future

>Why I want 3DS
-Free online
-Models will take less time to extract/data mine as opposed to having to reverse engineer Switch data.
-Updated Poketch and Apps, more accessible w/ two screens
>>
If you want it this year, 3DS

If you want it in 2020, Switch
>>
>>32303107
>I want Switch
>>32303108
>If you want
I don't want pay for a just one game that I like from Nintendo
>>
File: totodile.jpg (16KB, 228x289px) Image search: [Google]
totodile.jpg
16KB, 228x289px
>>32303078
>an other remake on 3ds
no anon
>>
>>32303123
>Nintendo
without counting Kingdom Hearts that already I have in Playstation
>>
Switch:
-Less limitations with the console
-It would boost the sales of the console, which is always good
-HD games
-Better framerates
-Being able to play it on TV
-While leaks will still happen, they won't be enough to kill my enjoyment for the game
-Call me superstitious, but every since the games were on 3DS, they got worse.
>>
Switch of course.

Let the nostalgia bubble up for another three years and people will get even more nuts about it.

3DS doesn't need Sinnoh, Switch needs Sinnoh in order to help make the console a success.

One of the best things would be to see Sinnoh in HD and to see it more realistic without the blocky cliffs and edges everywhere. It wouldn't be like from RS to ORAS, keeping all the blocky cliffs, squared caves, and edges.
>>
File: luigi.png (149KB, 278x247px) Image search: [Google]
luigi.png
149KB, 278x247px
>>32304526
3DS, where good franchises go to die
>>
Switch. Please no more shit 3DS games.
>>
>>32304526
>-Less limitations with the console
>-HD games
See, but these things just strike me as things that would make GF too intimidated to jump to console. They would need to completely restructure their programming and graphical staff to actually reach th expectations of a modern console RPG. Sun and Moon still just felt like a 3D gameboy game.
>>
>>32306502

I don't think they are intimidated though.

SM is the first game where they look like there preparing players for the transition.

Simple menus, moving online functions to a room, the reconfigured lower battle screen functions can be placed in those same spots on a single screen.
>>
File: 1487203043307.png (120KB, 800x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487203043307.png
120KB, 800x768px
>>32306478
Of all the glaringly clear examples of this phenomenon, you pick the wrong example.
>>
>>32303078
it's on 3DS. legit
>>
I think it will be the last mainline pokemon game to be released on the 3ds before making the move to switch.
>>
3DS. Fuck the Switch.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.