[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: Mysterious statement.png (4MB, 1518x912px) Image search: [Google]
Mysterious statement.png
4MB, 1518x912px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>32301634
Did you censor your player character?
>>
>>32301634
The Safari Zone was probably considered cruel to Pokemon or something. You could throw rocks at them, and endangered mons like Chansey were placed there for the amusement of eleven year olds.
>>
>>32301634
Well considering he's speaking to a black alien monolith I'd say he's giving it info on the activities of humans.
>>
Faggot censored your character, probably because you're a pussy playing as a female
>>
Yeah, I think he's talking about the matter that while the Safari Zone is a preserve, it's one that used for people to claim pokemon as they please. You can't use pokeballs to catch anything in Aether Paradise.
>>
>>32301634
>Censor bar
But why?
>>
my name is jeff
>>
hi yohei
>>
>>32301640
>>32301666
>>32301679
I post enough on /vp/ that I'm afraid that I'll end up being identifiable. No one wants this.

>>32301649
>>32301669
I never really thought about this because the Safari Zone warden seems like a friendly person.
>>
>>32301649
>TFW they probably removed the safari zone because it was "cruel"

Fucking hell. I bet PETA or some Europoor country is behind this.
>>
>>32301634
KANTO REMAKE CONFIRMED
>>
>>32301688
a safari zone would not have fit in thematically in SM
>>
>>32301688
If that was so, they should've removed the Master Ball instead. The only ball for which it's certain that it's being used to contain a pokemon against it's will. All others have a chance to fail, so clearly, they were not intended for containment.
>>
>>32301697
Or X and Y? Or BW/2?

>>32301701
Fuck off N, I know it's you
>>
>>32301686
lol
>>
>>32301703
XY had the friend safari and BW had the dream world
>>
>>32301686
>I post enough on /vp/ that I'm afraid that I'll end up being identifiable.
faggot. Do you identify any player here?
>>
File: you have to go back.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
you have to go back.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>32301686
>le scared of le notorious hacker AKA le 4Chan

Might as well fuck off back to your safe space
>>
>>32301688
Safari Zone sucked ass anyway.
>>
>>32301703
N would be against the use of pokeballs entirely. I only said they can't be used for containment. If they were, then their design fails since they don't always work. Why would you make something designed to catch and has a chance to fail?
>>
>>32301686
>Being afraid that some meanie anon will recognize your gay ass avatar in a fucking game

Talk about severe autism
>>
>>32301686
I feel like this entire thread was created just to bait people into talking about the censored player
>>
>>32301725
I never it took the fail chance to be a deliberate feature. I think certain balls are just higher quality than others. They aren't intentionally designed to fail.
>>
>>32301711
>Wi-fi reliant in a game whose online community has passed and actually fucking unusable because the service has shut down, plus not even attempting to be a safari zone

Wow, some options.
>>
>>32301756
Looks like OP isn't smart enough to have this idea.
>>
>>32301725
Because making ones that work all the time costs an insane amount of money.

plus, I'm sure silph co. is like apple.
Even if they're lying about how expensive it is to make a master ball, better that people keep buying shitloads of ultra balls instead of one ball that's guaranteed to work
>>
>>32301784
>mfw Dream Balls are basically Master Balls mass produced.
Who in Unova makes these?
>>
Two Genders Jimbo
>>
>>32301810
Your dreams. If they can physically manifest items and pokemon, why not a pokeball?
>>
So we're back to pokeballs being a brainwashing device?
>>
>>32301810
Dream Balls have the same catchrate as a normal Pokeball. All Pokemon in Entree Forest and the Dream World will always be caught in a single ball throw, regardless of type. Probably because they're joining you out of desire to be with you (usually you make friends with them, except in Radar).
>>
>>32301772
tough shit, you either adapt or get left behind
>>
>>32301634
I dunno, why are you playing as a living monolith?
>>
>OP censors his character
>after a while he'll reply with uncensored pic and pretend to be a girl like the faggot he is
>>
>>32301883
It's already obvious that OP is Jimmy
>>
>>32301883
>It an "OP talking about himself" episode.
You're pathetic.
>>
File: url.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>32301686
>>
File: SHADOW GOY.png (96KB, 375x444px) Image search: [Google]
SHADOW GOY.png
96KB, 375x444px
>>32301856
>Defending bad, thoughtless features designed to make older games less playable

How fucking brainwashed can you get?
>>
>>32301634
Idunno, maybe keeping Pokémon for visitors to throw rocks at has something to do with it
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.