[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Their names and canon teams please. I need it to please my autism.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7669.png (272KB, 640x752px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7669.png
272KB, 640x752px
Their names and canon teams please. I need it to please my autism.
>>
>>32301140
Sun and Moon.
Both have Rowlet as their starter. Dunno about the rest of their teams though.
>>
>>32301140
Probably Sun and Moon, they haven't gave us anything so far.
Team: I dunno, I think its safe to assume that they have something like a starter, a lycanroc and maybe Solgaleo and Lunala.
>>
Their names in the internal files are Kai and Lana, but because TPCi localized Suiren as Lana, they don't work out very well for the English fanbase.

Regardless there is no canon name or team, thanks to the multiverse shit ORAS and SM elaborated on. Every single playthrough of every single Pokemon game is "canon".
>>
>>32301155
Sun has Popplio, Chicken has both Litten and Rowlet (kinda like that ORAS animated short where May had both Mudkip and Torchic). Just look at their designs.
>>
I don't even have a pretend answer, at least not for teams. They do not exist simultaneously and do not receive starters from the same batch that the PC does. Even then, that would only be the starters. Not to mention that there is already a starter triad within the games that has nothing to do with the other PC. (yes, I totally make this same argument for gen 5) Then again, the ones that people pretend to exist don't really have a lot of credence either. The female protag of FR/LG does not exist within the same timespace. There is actually no one that takes the third starter in the second gen, and the opposite gender protag doesn't take it in HG/SS either. They have a Marill instead. There is also no third party in the third gen for any incarnation of it. Wally also gets his own starter that is not of the three. Gen 4 is the first place it really exists. You and the opposite gender protag exist within the same timespace and share the starter triad with your rival. I don't know BW2 that well, but I don't believe there is a third party between yourself and the rival that gains a starter. In the 6th gen, you all literally gain your starters at the same time as your opposite gender rival and Shauna.

Only two instances where this relationship actually exists in the games and everyone insists they must all have it.
>>
>>32301140
Sun chose Rowlet, Moon chose Popplio

For their team look at Pokémon Origins (Red uses different Pokémon but his Charizard is always on his team)
>>
>>32301140
Akira
>>
>>32301140
The only external media I am aware of with any semblance of a "canon" is the manga, so
Moon takes Rowlet
Sun currently has Litten and an Alolan Meowth.
>>
>>32301140
Male is called Sun in the demo which is the best we can work with. Girl has been called different thing in prerelese material but no canon name either. I go with Moon.

>>32301203
The concept of multiverse and the concept of canon are unrelated, what oras did means does not factor into this at all and doesnt prove gameplays are canon either. Learn what multiverse means and replay delta episode.

>>32301295
Doesnt only happen with this either. Gen 1 mc has a set canon gender and team yet people assume this is true for everything else and gf just hides it.
>>
>>32301871
What did ORAS do? I didn't play it
>>
>>32301923
Has an extra storyline where its stated rse and it happen in separate universes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.