[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything that you did not like about these games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: facebook-share-image-usa.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-share-image-usa.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
Is there anything that you did not like about these games?
>>
no post game

nothing to do after 70 hours

I want the hype season to return, I need my Pokemon fix
>>
>>32300820
>the world
>the story
>the characters
>appearance chance of the mons
>...
>>
>>32300820
The games themself
>>
>>32300833
>appearance chance of the mons

Holy shit yes. Anytime GF makes a cool new Mon and then gives it a 10% chance to appear in evening in 1 spot I lose my shit.
>>
>>32300820
There's barely anything I like about them
>>
>>32300820
>acked with a lot of cut scenes
>lack of Post-Game
>weird story regarding Lusamine wanting the Ultra Beasts with no purpose
>no place to hatch eggs easily
>Pokémon encountered through Poké Finder also have a sinilar percentage to appear like wild Pokémon
>no National Pokédex
>>
>>32300820
>takes half an hour to begin playing because of cutscenes
>all new Pokemon are slow as shit and have massive, glaring flaws
>5% encounter rates for everything new
>terrible postgame
>UBs are a huge mixed bag
>got rid of Super Training
>excessively shilled pre-release
>Alola forms are Kanto-only
>shitty starter designs
>more fucking cutscenes
>Battle Tree is a downgrade, even compared to the Maison
>Megas are now almost all distribution-only
>Festival Plaza is literal garbage
>takes forever to level up but gates content behind having level 100 Pokemon
>Rotomdex takes up half the bottom screen for no reason
>no rematches
>Making Lillie fuck off to Kanto after the maingame makes everything feel so empty, since half the damn game was about her
>>
too much to be assed listing

>>32300849
>10% is any issue at all

you are like little baby
>>
>No super training
>Lvl 100 requirement for IV "training"
>Kanto only Alola forms
>Shafting Mega evolutions
>Very slow generation
>Removal of the PSS
>>
>>32300820
Badly directed cutscenes.
No more Pelago rebuilds after the League
>>
>>32300820
This thread.
>>
>>32300820

they broke meta even more and at the same time they made everything non legendary ect. slow... I don't want to fucking know how they came up with this
>>
>>32300820
Zygarde not having a huge part in the story and collecting all the cells is a mess. Not being gifted with the perfect form at the end of the quest is just sad. Wasted design.

Decidueye & Incineroar both deserve to be faster and both have wasted sp atk stats which would be better to be their respective speed stats

I don't mind Lillie, but all dem cutscenes throughout the story... way too many
>>
>>32300937
Isn't it just like 15 minutes of cutscenes though?
>>
>>32300820
I can't find any flaws, for me is one of the best games in the whole franchise. (No joking).
>>
>>32300951
Haven't counted or anything, but it breaks the flow imo. Whenever I reach a new city or place I want to discover stuff immediately, not being slowed down by cutscenes that'll drag unnecessary dialogue at times.
>>
>>32300820
cutscenes
>>
>>32300951
Only if you're an autist unable to discern regular cutscenes, which every Pokemon game has, from cinematics.
>>
>>32300820
A few things, mostly related to the fact that literally every time I wanted to explore I was blocked off by a trial gate, a call-mon wall or some cunt on a dog. The other things that annoyed me were not being able to rematch trainers, the encounter rates of Pelipper and Gumshoos/Raticate, the fish rate of Magikarp and the lack of a PC in Festival Plaza.

But the thing I really hated; the thing that really made my blood boil hotter than the core of the Sun; the thing that I can literally never forgive was the fact that literally every fucking TV in the game except one was always on the Goddamned Malasada channel. Every time I enter a new house I instinctively want to interact with everything in it, then I get stuck in the same loop of men orgasming over food for 20 minutes. Whoever let the game be shipped out like that, fuck you, please quit the gaming industry and never work in entertainment ever again.
>>
>>32300820
Pokémon Sun and Moon were a mistake.
>>
File: c94.jpg (2MB, 1920x1368px) Image search: [Google]
c94.jpg
2MB, 1920x1368px
Olivia.
>>
>>32300820
Clunky interaction UI, especially for eggs. Also catching rare water mons is a pain in the dick. Fucking bubbles drive me insane.
>>
>>32300820
Maybe the part about not having super training, bu that's it.

I played this shit expecting a game full with cutscenes, and that is what i got.

Waiting for the next games/remakes, cuz im one of those who likes playing Pokemon for the story
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.