[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we at least admit this much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
25KB, 500x500px
Can we at least admit this much
>>
I guess in a mathematical sense it's correct
>>
that you prefer to have two of your holes filled with cocks instead of one you fucking faggot? sure
>>
Even numbers are for fags.
>>
CAN WE AGREE ON THIS AT LEAST

5>6
>>
>>32300043
It's worrying that your mind went to some gay shit. It's literally just two numbers.
>>
>>32300035
Nah 2 = 1

a=b Given
a^2=ab Multiplication Property of Equality
a^2-b^2=ab-b^2 Subtraction Property of Equality
(a+b)(a-b)=b(a-b) Sum and Difference Pattern/Distributive Property
a+b=b Division Property of Equality
b+b=b Substitution Property
2b=b Combination of like terms
2=1 Division Property of Equality
>>
I'd rather come 1st place than 2nd so no
>>
File: 1488382183620.png (9KB, 454x288px) Image search: [Google]
1488382183620.png
9KB, 454x288px
>>32300183
>b+b=b
wouldn't the only possible solution here be b=0? if so, then how can you divide both sides by b if you're dividing by 0?
>>
>>32300035
I guess you're technically correct, which is the best kind of correct.
>>
>>32300035
To put it in a way thats easy for you guys to understand, 2 energy drinks is not > 1 energy drink. Your body has a maximum limit of things it can take in.
>>
>>32300183
Fuck this meme. I see it in /b/ autism threads enough. It is literally circular logic, so it's wrong with the first proposition and thus can reach the same wrong conclusion. Do the white * 3/5 = nigger problem. It's a better meme and it's also true.
>>
>>32300305
>It's a better meme
no it isn't, it's just as unfunny and dumb as that operation you're mocking
>>
>>32300308
Ha! Got em'! We agreed that the 2=1 problem is unfunny and dumb. You lose OP. We also agree OP is a fag too, right?
>>
File: 1491774809780.jpg (37KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
1491774809780.jpg
37KB, 600x407px
>>32300183
>dividing by 0
>>
>>32300035
5 > 4 > 2 > 3 >>> 7 >>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>6 + 1
>>
>>32300035
true
>>
>>32300035

27:1
>>
>>32300974

hahahahaaha only polish guys will understood
>>
>>32300183
I can't imagine how someone could be stupid enough to use substitution property in this case, a is a number, b another, you are practically saying that any number is equal to any other
>>
>>32300035
>Golf scores
You're wrong.
>>
>>32300995
nie kumam
>>
>>32300035
That's objectively wrong
>>
>>32300183
>(a+b)(a-b)=b(a-b) Sum and Difference Pattern/Distributive Property
>a+b=b Division Property of Equality
Divided by 0.
>>
>>32300035
Not in Golf or Murders, anon.
Try again.
>>
>>32300035
Gens: Yes
Pokémon: No
Mew: Yes
Porygon: Yes
Remakes: Maybe
Black/White: Yes

I think that about covers it
>>
>>32301216
>Gens: Yes
concur
>Pokémon: No
two pokemon are DEFINITELY better than one.
>Mew: Yes
concur
>Porygon: Yes
concur
>Remakes: Maybe
wat
>Black/White: Yes
gen V is worst gen
>>
>>32301239
>Gens
The first and second generations.
>Pokémon
The Pokémon in Gen 1 and 2.
>Mew
Mew and Mewtwo.
>Porygon
Porygon and Porygon2.
>Remakes
The remakes for Gen 1 and 2.
>Black/White
B1/W1 and B2/W2.
It's not that hard.
>>
>>32301262
?
the only one I didn't get was remakes?

gens, mew, & pory I concurred with your assessment.

pokemon I disagreed, but did so in a silly manner because I could.

Gen V fucking sucked, so I said so (shit = shit, neither is better).

Remakes I didn't get what you were going for.
I will concur that HGSS > FRLG
>>
>>32300035

Nope. B/W was a better game than its sequel.
>>
>>32301290
Imagine being this fucking tasteless in every regard.
>>
>>32301303
If I'm tasteless for disliking Gen V- I don't want to have taste.
>>
2>1
0>1/2
yeah no can do sonny
>>
>it's another math thread
1 < 2 < 3 < 4 < 5 < 6 < 7
>>
>>32301366
Gen V sucks why? Because its dex wasn't full of pokemon from older games? Or because there a select few pokemon (Garbodor, Vanillish, etc.) from gen V that you hate so much that you feel you need to act like the game is really all that different from any of the others.
The game was fine. And the sequels were actually pretty sweet.
>>
>>32300183
Why would you start with "a = b" as a given when it's false as fuck lol
>>
>>32301425
Necro cause I had to walk to town.

No to either of your points.
What I hate most about it was that it felt- more so than any other pokemon game I had played since Red when I was 6- felt like a game made for kids.
All the new pokemon + the way the story was done + all the 'rivals' + everything else about the game just felt so much like GF was trying to hook the new crowd of 6-9 year olds on new stuff because they couldn't be dragged along by 'muh nostalgia' like all the fags my age who still want to see misty and brock every fucking game / episode.
That's why I loved gen VI- because it felt like they realised that a majority of their fanbase was people >15 that didn't want everything to be new, every time, and also enjoyed playing through the game more than once, which led to countless QoL tweaks (few examples: getting stuff like exp share / name rater / good tms early on).

Gen 2 will always be my favorite gen because it is- to me- what a pokemon game should be.
>A pleasant mix of old and new, with a sprinkle of new innovation and tweaks to the old classic formulas.

Gen 5 will always be my least favorite gen because it is- to me- an example of the worst type of game pokemon can produce.
>everything is riding on the shoulders of the new content, which is hit or miss even to people who have never picked up a pokemon game before. Head too far up its own ass to acknowledge that other pokemon / ways of playing exist, and
yes, fucking swanna and garbador fucking suck, as well.
Also; it is based on america, so it's entirely possible all of this was on purpose...
>>
Depends on what you prioritize, I'd say so, but there's some perfectly good reasons to prefer Yellow to Crystal.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.