[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /vp/ creative enough to make their own pokémon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1489091879751.png (96KB, 277x226px) Image search: [Google]
1489091879751.png
96KB, 277x226px
Is /vp/ creative enough to make their own pokémon?
>>
Yes:
http://capx.wikia.com/wiki/CAPX_Wiki
>>
I cant draw worth a shit but i thought this up as a starter for a Norse/Scandinavian region a while ago. Could work as Stoutland/Luxray equivalent too though.

>Stage 1: Bebjorn (a combination of baby and bjorn, meaning bear), the Baby Bear Pokemon. Normal/Ground type.

Bebjorn (pronounced beh-beh-yawn) is an innocuous polar bear cubs, cute and cuddly. It has an iron plate on his head, and small shiny metal nubs on its forelegs. It headbutts its enemies, and attempts to look stronger than it is.
*Bebjorn admire strength and power, but aren't very violent themselves.

>Stage 2: Vikjorn (a combination of viking and bjorn, meaning bear), the Raider Pokemon. Ground/Steel type.

Surprisingly for a starter, Vikjorn (pronounced vie-key-yawn) remains quadrupedal. They are larger than Bebjorn, and their fur has grown out in such a way that it looks like it is dressed in furs, not just a furry creature. The metal plates on its head and forelegs has grown out so as to look like armor, and when Vikjorn needs them to, they expand to look like Viking roundshields (like would be seen on the side of a boat) or dual ax blades.

>Stage 3: Jarbjorn (a combination of Jarl meaning chief and Bjorn, meaning bear), the Chieftan Pokemon. Ground/Steel type

Jarbjorn (pronounced yarr-beh-yawn) are huge and shaggy, their metal headplate has grown out to resemble a Viking helmet (real type, not horned) and its armor has grown further still, but now is more ornate and inscribed with blue runes. It is still quadrupedal, but when it attacks, it sometimes rears up on its hind legs to slash at its enemies with the huge steel axeblades that expand from its forelegs. When it needs to take a hit, it bows its head to ensure that the armor takes most of the blow.
>>
>>32296709
I wasn't thinking about sage, more like your own pokémon
>>
>>32296768
Bebjorn, Vikjorn, and Jarbjorn live in small communities, presided over by a single Jarbjorn, off the northern coastlines, and are very comfortable in cold weather. There will often be multiple of these communities in a single area, and be in competition over resources with one another. These communities are often also home to other species of Pokemon, drawn to one Jarbjorn leader or another for protection.

Bebjorn are in awe of their older counterparts, and train all the time to become like them. However, they are excitable, poor planners, and a little clumsy.

Vikjorn are fiercely competitive and easily slighted, but respectful of those stronger than them. Status in the community is decided by which Vikjorn is most successful in raids of other groups of wild Pokemon or even human towns, which are organised by Jarbjorn. A Vikjorn only evolves when it thinks it is strong enough to challenge the current Jarnbjorn leader to single combat. The loser of that combat leaves, to form their own community.

Jarbjorn are natural leaders and imposing Pokemon. They are calmer than Vikjorn, but still proud, and once their anger is roused they are terrifying. Jarbjorn leaders often meet to organize joint raids and treaties of non-aggression, but remain separate from one another because they cannot bear being under another's command.

COMBAT ROLE: Jarbjorn is a slow and bulky heavy hitting physical attacker, with STAB moves like Earthquake, Meteor Mash, and Iron Head filling out its movepool. It would have an ability that makes it immune/resistant to ice (maybe a renamed Thick Fat?) and Intimidate
>>
>>32296768
Yout should ask someone to draw this!!!
Pretty sure those in drawing thread would help you out
>>
File: 1488163012600.png (315KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488163012600.png
315KB, 1600x1200px
>>32296778
I can.
>>
File: Monstas.png (141KB, 1954x479px) Image search: [Google]
Monstas.png
141KB, 1954x479px
I make designs that people who don't play Pokemon tell me look like Pokemon, and people who do play Pokemon tell me look like Ultra Beasts.
>>
Had a idea for one, but I know it'd never pass

>Inblot (Like ingot, but for ink blot)
>Dark

>A stereotypical inkdrop with friendly eyes, but a sharp grin
>A very expansive movepool, but not much defebse
>The movepool is actually the evo statistics
>it evolves into Insiditoon

>Putting a Normal move at the front lets it evolve into a mouse
>Putting a Dark type move lets it evolve into a cat
>Dragon = Dragon
>Ground = Horse
>Electric = a walking spark with arms and legs, kind of like the Scooby Doo Cyber Chase villain
>Fire = An imp-like creature
>Water = A fish in a bowl peeking out of it to attack and smile
>Grass = A dancing flower
>Fight = A big burly bulldog
>Bug = A fly with 6 arms all ready to punch
>Ice = A yeti or a sentient freezer
>Steel = A very, very dated-looking robot
>Rock = Something like the volcano from that Volcanicity commercial
>Fairy = Your stereotypical cute pixie
>Ghost = your average stereotypical sheet ghost with stylized eyes
>Poison = A bipedal/Regular snake with a never-ending grin
>Psychic = A fortune-telling wolf
>Flying = A bipedal bird
>all of them have the Dark typing as their primary

All of them would have a look that's based heavily on 1920's-1930's cartoon, suspender-like markings and fur, the stereotypical white eyes and stylized black pupils... Their idle animations would involve dancing and jiving like the cartoons as well, the bouncy swivel from side to side motions. But I know this would be too much work for GF so it's in my head forever.
>>
>>32296701
I came up with a Pokemon with a unique way to evolve
First Stage: Wheat
Glass cannon Grass type that evolves at lvl 42
Second Stage: Loaf of bread
Physically defensive Grass type that evolves leveling up while you put your device into a Pokemon Brand Toaster
Final Stage: Toast itself
Glass cannon Grass/Fire type
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.