[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are they planning?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: The Plan.jpg (149KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Plan.jpg
149KB, 850x600px
What are they planning?
>>
Who's yuiki?
>>
>>32296018
Brendan.
>>
Infiltrating the female MC building
>>
>>32295674

Assassinating Masuda
>>
They're going to unify the Pokemon regions and rule over it with an iron (but fair) fist.
>>
>>32295674
mass genocide
>>
>>32295674
Most likely planning for summer holiday or some shit, if I go by nichibros.
Or raid the girls locker room.
>>
>>32295674
How to rid of the abomination that Sun is. They don't want shit to be tainting the male protagonist name.
>>
>>32295674
From the pixiv page and Google Translate, I understand that the map is of Japan and Brendan is asking who should go explore the Sevii Islands.

Brendan, Gold, and Lucas all come up with excuses not to go and Red just responds with ".........."
>>
>>32295674
Wouldn't this be a very silent meeting?
>>
>>32296424
I think the only one that really can't/Doesn't talk is Red. Hilbert/Hilda were meant to speak. In the trailers, Nate and Brendan also speak.
>>
>>32295674
They're dividing up the secret base space.
>>
school shooting
>>
File: Male Trainers Anime.png (3MB, 1500x1027px) Image search: [Google]
Male Trainers Anime.png
3MB, 1500x1027px
>>32295674
They're planning on killing the anime writing staff, and creating an anime where they're the protagonist.
>>
>>32298363

What is the top right from?
>>
>>32298363

I mean top left.

also bump
>>
>>32295674
Protagonist Meeting Topic:
"Ash assasination When?"
>>
>>32298696
>>32298788
Opening of the Zoroark movie
>>
That map kinda looks like the home region of each of the guys.
Gold and Red (Johto and Kanto respectively)
Kouki/Lucas(?) (Sinnoh-northern area-cold and snowy)
Yuki/brendan (Hoenn-beaches-too much water)
>>
>>32300367
Woah, did you come up with all this on your own?
>>
>>32300367
What is the one he's pointing at then, Genius?
>>
>>32295674
A keikaku
>>
>>32295674
Looks like a surprise party to me
>>
>>32300469
Kek

*Translators note: Kek means kek
>>
>>32300384
The island where you can find Cianwood/Johto's Safari Zone's, based on real-world Shikoku.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.