[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What size do you think his feet are?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: XY_Calem.png (357KB, 560x1225px) Image search: [Google]
XY_Calem.png
357KB, 560x1225px
What size do you think his feet are?
>>
Pretty big
>>
File: calem.jpg (111KB, 954x1279px) Image search: [Google]
calem.jpg
111KB, 954x1279px
>>
File: calem serena pajamas.jpg (70KB, 736x744px) Image search: [Google]
calem serena pajamas.jpg
70KB, 736x744px
>>
the size of his dick - fuckin tiny
>>
>>32294119
Big enough, and I bet they're soft.
>>
>>32294119
On the smaller side but dexterous enough to give you a skilled footjob, I bet.
>>
You know it surprises me how there aren't many feet pics of Calem.
>>
everyone should rank the feet of playable boys from their favorite to least favorite!
>>
damn Calem! back at it again with the boots
>>
File: Bonjour~.jpg (229KB, 587x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bonjour~.jpg
229KB, 587x500px
>>32295540
There aren't many pics of Calem overall.
>>
the same size as his cock:huge
>>
>>32297472
I guess having a "generic" design and not appearing in the anime does that.

Shame really.
>>
>>32297326
Sun's cumcatchers > Nate's skilled soles > Lucas' shy soles > Hilbert's barefoot look > Gold's cute socks > Red's nimble toes
>>
>>32298649
what about the gen 3 boy? what are his feet good for?
>>
>>32294183
he makes me so fucking hard
>>
>>32299690
how come, anon?
>>
Not this big
>>
>>32294119
>ywn cum in his boots
>>
File: calem.png (180KB, 329x298px) Image search: [Google]
calem.png
180KB, 329x298px
>>32300349
>you will never be Calem's best friend, Serena
>ywn go outside and get a bit too dirty adventuring around
>ywn go back to his place to shower up
>ywn let him go first
>ywn snatch some of his dirty clothing while her cleans himself
>ywn take out your huge futa cock and stroke it while you smash your face against his dirty underwear
>ywn start using his boot like a pocket pussy as you swap between snorting his sweaty undies and dirty socks
>ywn cum within minutes and stuff his boot full of gooey cum
>ywn be so horny from your raging fucking girlcock that round 2 is effortless and you easily splatter his other boot with sperm
>ywn keep stroking yourself fully exposed as Calem gets out of the shower
>ywn force Calem to put on his cum filled boots and suck your cock as you finally assert yourself as his owner
>ywn see Calem grimmer as he puts on his nasty boots like a good boy before falling to his knees and sucking on your intoxicating dick.
>ywn turn Calem into a shemale loving faggot fucktoy.

Honestly, why live?
>>
>>32294176
4u
>>
File: 43691836_p1.gif (121KB, 544x912px) Image search: [Google]
43691836_p1.gif
121KB, 544x912px
>>32301029
>ywn be calem in this situation
>ywn walk around all day, holding hands with serena whilst your toes curl in her thick semen
i-it hurts
>>
File: calem2.png (156KB, 276x294px) Image search: [Google]
calem2.png
156KB, 276x294px
>>32301730
>ywn drag around calem to all of your futa gym leader friends
>ywn force calem to get them stiff by sucking their fat cocks while you fuck his tight boypussy
>ywn finish in his asshole while your gym leader friend grabs one of his boots and finishes inside of it.
>ywn force calem to lick your shemale gym leader friend clean
>ywn ask your friend to gauge his service, to which she responds with an average score
>ywn punish Calem for his middling work by forcing him to crossdress into skimpy skirts and wear knee high boots with heels for the week

hard to keep going sometimes
>>
>>32301832
stop. it hurts too much to know that this will never be me. ever since calem's gen, i've self-inserted thanks to player customization and am always having the most depraved thoughts, sexualizing everything in the game.
>>
question, where would be the best place to find drawfags who would draw feet pics on 4chan or whatever boards?
>>
>>32301832
wow. what a slut...
>>
>>32302154
you can only find niche artists specializing in quality boyfeet on pixiv really. hope you know moonspeak.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.