[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Theres people who actually care about Smogon Tiers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: A8D.jpg (37KB, 640x941px) Image search: [Google]
A8D.jpg
37KB, 640x941px
>Theres people who actually care about Smogon Tiers
>>
>>32292214
>there's people that care about thing I don't like
>>
>>32292225
Actually its more like:
>There's people that care about a fanmade battle system as an important part of the franchise
>>
>>32292241
Again
>there's people that care about thing I don't like
>>
File: 1421849046764.jpg (292KB, 853x801px) Image search: [Google]
1421849046764.jpg
292KB, 853x801px
>>32292214
Tiers are good for Pokémon because it creates settings in which Pokémon that ordinarily would be vastly outclassed can shine.

I'm not a big fan of Smogon itself and think it's a bit too ban-happy, but a system with tiers is better than a system without, and if you don't like tiers that restrict how you play you can just play the highest tier, or just play VGC since there are plenty of people willing to do that.
>>
>>32292214

Yes, because it's fun using weaker pokemon without constantly getting steamrolled by a team of someone who uses the most broken pokemon.

>inb4 "LOL GIT GUD YOU SHOULD JUST USE YOUR FAVORITE!"

When someone has Landorus T, Mega metagross, 2 tapus, pheromosa, and aegislash, you aren't going to win with houndoom, bibarel, lilligant, etc.
>>
>>32292241
This. Nobody cares if you use Smogon tiers, but stop acting like it's imperative to playing Pokemon
>>
>>32292241
yes how dare people care about the most balanced way of playing the game
>>
It's kind of funny how gamefreak also like to make stupid bans and rules, but people still shit all over smogon.

Gamefreak are the ones that enforce single item clauses, bans mythicals on a blanket level, even fucking phione, and I'm pretty sure they invented sleep clause
>>
>>32292302
>Not playing to have fun
Not like this is a game or anything.
>>
>>32292268
Git Gud
>>32292322
No, they don't have the sleep clause
>>
>>32292342
Sleep clause is from pokemon stadium
>>
>>32292214

There ARE, not is. Why is it that shitskins always shit on Smogon?
>>
>>32292344
Yeah, but it's not in the VGC, and never has been
>>
>>32292331
And how do you think people have fun idiot? By playing an unbalanced shitty game?
>>
>>32292356
How do you know he's a shitskin? Because his English is bad? What if he's just a non-English European like a German or an Italian?
>>
>>32292356
Because niggers have an average IQ of 85, Smogon requires >115 IQ.
>>
>>32292359

Doesn't mean they aren't the ones that invented it.

They enforce the "you can only use pentagon/alola pokemon for this tournament" which is the stupidest clause of all
>>
RU is objectively the best tier
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.