[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movie 20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-Marshadow_M20.png (69KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Marshadow_M20.png
69KB, 250x141px
So you know how the past gens usually have around three event pokemon, and gen 7 only has marshadow? Each getting its own movie. Well what if Marshadow is going to be a part of a new reboot movie series. Maybe we will actually get a continuing story through multiple movies. Thats why Marshadow is the only event legendary.
>>
>>32291532
Are you literally retarded, autistic, or just a huge delusionalfag?
>>
>>32291532
Gen 7 has Magearna as well. Yes it was introduced in gen 6 anime wise, but the Pokemon is part of the last parts of the alolan dex.
>>
All of the above
>>
>>32291558
What's with all the buzzwords? The current anime continuity is garbage, and Marshadow is too pure for it.
>>
So unless Gen 7 is the shortest fucking Gen yet. Who the hell do you guys think will be the basis of the next two to three movies for Gen 7?
>>
>>32291532

Umm probably no...
Movie 1 - Marshadow
Movie 2 - Solgaleo/Lunala/Necrozma
Movie 3 - Ultra Beasts

Marshadow is the only even Pokemon but they can always have special Pokemon as events, like shiny legendarys and UB's.
Then there's a potential 3rd game or DP remake which they would tie into the movies.
Pokemon has been doing things differently but in the end they still end up being predictable.
>>
>>32291614
Will probably do a shitty anime story arc over the ultra beasts.
>>
Trainer with a Piplup and one with Lucario. Gen 4 remake confirmed.
>>
>>32291532
Magearna got a movie technically.

Gen 7 has Magearna and Marshadow. Don't know where people get "marshadow is the only mythical" stuff.
>>
>>32291671
While yes, Magearna is a gen 7 mythical pokemon. They have already used it in a gen 6 movie. I highly doubt they would do another movie with it.
>>
>>32291685
Yeah it's just that people say that gen 7 has only one mythical.
>>
>>32291532
I don't see it happening, mostly because event mons are usually used to lengthen a gen until the next gen comes out, us getting rid of all the events when a year hasn't even passed may make SM the shortest gen yet.
>>
>>32291532
I actually think that too, the way they're giving ash a new set of companions and that they're not retelling but rather rebooting the series in this movie seems like they're setting up a new universe for the movies.
>>
>>32291558

nobody will go watch SM movie with SM anime graphic... yes I'm fucking delusional too
>>
>>32291631
While that probably will happen, I can see them doing a movie based on one/all of the Ultrabeasts and maybe a Gen 8 Pokemon for the last movie.
>>
File: marshitow.jpg (175KB, 1695x854px) Image search: [Google]
marshitow.jpg
175KB, 1695x854px
>the movies are only commercials for boring ass legendaries.
>we can't just get an awesome epic story where Team Rocket takes strong action against ash, or where ash participates in some non cannon tournament that is actually just a front for a villainous recruitment center in , or Ash participates in a huge world wide obstacle course/race where battling isn't allowed and he has access to all of his old pokemon, or Ash comes across a midwestern town where dancing is banned, and ash shows them how awesome dancing can be.
>>
>>32291974

volcanion one was good one, but too short, volcanion character deserved more
>>
Here's the way the it goes

There is 2 mythicals of this generation. Magearna and Marshadow.

Every year a mythical is distributed during the movie

This years is Marshadow in July for Japan (and WW around fall when the next games release)

Ash Pikachu is being distributed this Saturday.

The enemy in the movie is going to be Necrozma and its new form(s)

This means the only two "special" Pokémon left are Red Magearna and AZ's Floette (which got an updated move animation in SM).

Signs are pointing towards DP remakes, so next years movie is most likely going to focus on Arceus, the Ultra Beasts, and Solgaleo and Lunala.
>>
>>32292373

It's fake, I'm working at GF and our staff is always funny to see posts like yours

DP remakes will be on next gen as always, there's no point to hurry, we still have kanto to re tell
>>
>>32291532
>Magearna
>Floette
They're still three.
>>
>>32291532
Now that I'm re-watching the trailer, it doesn't seem like Ash is even aware of Marshadow. Will it play a major role in the movie it will it just appear out of nowhere every now and then for seemingly no purpose whatsoever?
>>
>>32292622
it's there to guide ash to mount tensei
>>
>>32291883
Nobody here would, that's true.
But we don't speak for the entire fanbase.
>>
>>32292373
>going to focus on the Ultra Beasts, and Solgaleo and Lunala.

the ultrabeasts and solgaleo/lunala dont have a mayor role in the games.what's the movie going to be about? the epic journey to rescue lusamine? the ashnime can easily take them as arcs
>>
>>32291532
One way or another, the answers will probably be given to us in May. If there is multiple form junk going on, that is when it is usually shown. Only that would be justification. They have never revealed a legend without showing us the full extent of their abilities, though. Why would they wait to show us another form? It's been that way since the third gen? Well, I should say that they've never had a legend in the movies without showing us the full extent of their abilities. Indeed, we only knew the default forms before, and then had their new forms given to us in a new game, but the movies were never without all of their forms being present. True, that can change. It would be extra lame if they did, though. True, they could do it for something else, but not Marshadow. We can only say it doesn't make sense for now, but mind you, they have a whole other year to make plans for something else. Who knows what is going to happen in that time?
>>
>>32294030
Since when is a Pokémon movie based on the game story, idiot? Even Mewtwo's is very different from RBY.
>>
>>32292205
>asshole who never cooperates
>grr those nasty humans
>edgy brooding personality

Fuck this character archetype.
>>
File: zeldacdi.jpg (35KB, 226x218px) Image search: [Google]
zeldacdi.jpg
35KB, 226x218px
>>32291974
>or Ash comes across a midwestern town where dancing is banned, and ash shows them how awesome dancing can be.
>>
>>32291532
What if they introduce more Mythicals mid gen?
>>
>>32295672
Could happen with updates, but if that's the case why was Marshadow in the game.
>>
>>32295778
Because Game Freak hates DLC and would rather release an entire new game instead.

By the time M20 airs SM will be the only Gen 7 games already released, so SM needed to already include Marshadow, otherwise people would need to wait months to get the damn thing, just like Magearna and its CR code.
>>
>>32295778
Not talking about updates or DLC to an existing game, because GF hates those apparently. I'm talking about whatever the next Gen VII game is having the next mythical, but having it unable to be transferred back to SM.

Because they love to have everything planned out for the game already on the copy- I'm betting that's why Marshadow was in SM.
>>
>>32295834
>Because Game Freak hates DLC and would rather release an entire new game instead.
You don't know that, and even if they hated them it wouldn't matter, because if they make them earn more money you can be sure they're going to use them.
>>
>>32295877
>You don't know that
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/11/pokemon-unlikely-to-get-microtransactions-or-dlc-in-the-future

Sure, it's from 2013 and they might have changed their minds since then, but as far as we know that's still their official position on the matter.
>>
>>32295949
They say A LOT of stuff like that in interviews. They even said they weren't going to get rid of the overworld grid. Pleas don't be retarded.
>>
>>32291591
Pikachus
>>
>>32295977
Yes, and that's why I said they might have changed their minds. But you can't claim my argument is baseless when they have explicitly expressed their unwillingness to release DLC for the mainline games.
>>
>>32295977
>they said this thing once and then went back on their word that means everything they say is a lie!
Pleas don't be retarded.
>>
>>32291614
This is even dumber than OP's theory.
>>
>>32296013
>>32296042
It's not that what they say is a lie, it's that you have no way to know whether it is or not, which makes it completely irrelevant.
>>
>>32295949
Actually this is pretty nice, I'd hate for them to introduce DLC or microtransactions to the usually self contained, complete Pokemon games.
>>
>>32291532
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
no.
>>
>>32296107
>the usually self contained, complete Pokemon games
The only "self contained, complete Pokémon games" are the gen1 ones, Crystal and B2W2. Everything else is even worse than DLC.
>>
>>32297229
Actually now that I think about it, no, that's wrong too. The only ones that fit that criteria are ones with no former online components.
But as a game, yes, they are self contained and complete. No additions or extra content, and no extra microtransactions needed to play the game or earn items, levels, or other content not in the game. And Pokebank is a separate program entirely, so no, it doesn't factor in as a microtransaction or added content.
>>
>>32291532
I'm kind of hoping that's the direction they go in. Maybe in the next movie, they'll finally do something with the GS Ball.
>>
>>32291532
Nah, the next movie is going to go right back to the same old formula.
Ash and pals go to Fanfic Town, where they find the legendary Cosmog. But there's an evil guy who wants to use the Cosmog for evil purposes. Then it turns out the Cosmog is looking for its brother. Then when the two Cosmogs reunite, they evolve into Solgaleo and Lunala. Then a big fight happens. The bad guy gets defeated, then everybody rides the legendaries.
>>
>>32291819
Very unlikely movie characters "die" after their movies and have cameos at best.

Also this is a 20th anniversary thing mainly.
>>
>>32297491
>GS Ball
That died when they decide to make Celebi the main thing of the fourth movie, and it's staying dead.
>>
>>32297544
Just like this year's.
>>
>>32297544
That doesn't make sense because that matches the evil team's plan in the games which is always more or less adapted in the anime, not in movies.
>>
>>32297976
Next year isn't the 20th shillversary of the anime.
>>
>>32298098
This year is, and it doesn't matter. The only difference is that it has a different style, it's set in Kanto to have some more genwun pandering. Despite all of this, it's going to follow what you just said.

Film starts off with a Kanto recap, Ash and the new pals go to Fanfic Town in Kanto, where Ash discovers the legendary Marshadow always followed him. There's an evil guy who wants to use Ho-Oh for evil purposes. Then it turns out Marshadow is special and cool and you should buy the new games. Then a big fight happens. The bad guy gets defeated, everybody rides Ho-Oh and Ash goes to Alola.
>>
>road to become a pokemon master
>looking for Ho-oh
>Marshadow
It's seems to much for just one movie. Probably they are gonna make one or two sequels from this movie.
>>
>>32298131
>>32298098
>>
>>32298122
Oh sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought you were one of those who say the next two movies will be sequels of this next one.
>>
>>32298188
Oh, I see
>>
>>32298098
But pokemon turned 20 last year??? If this was just for the pandering it should have come out last year fagg
>>
>>32295658

at least he wasn't human slave
>>
>>32298296
The anime started a year later
>>
>>32298296
Not him but this year is the 20th anniversary of the anime. Last year was for the games.
>>
>>32298296
What a terrible dumb fuck, hang yourself.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.