[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: John Gamefreak decides to make older Pokemon into pseudos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1491631534466.jpg (130KB, 831x962px) Image search: [Google]
1491631534466.jpg
130KB, 831x962px
1-2 Pokemon lines from each generation are chosen to have their stats upgraded to 600 BST.

Which Pokemon do you choose?

Trade Evolutions count as the generation of their first form.

(They must be a part of a 3-stage evolution line, but if you really want, you can add a baby or third evo to make it add up

They cannot be Starters)

Which pokemon do you choose?
What stats do you give these new pseudos?
>>
Give Ribombee a fuckin baby/mid stage because

1. We need another good bugger
2. Pollen Puff is an awesome move that deserves better
3. That design deserves to be owned by something amazing
>>
Aggron since it was already considered a counterpart to Tyranitar in XY. Raise Attack by 30 and SpDef by 40.

2nd choice would be Magnezone or Klinklang to give Metagross a counterpart. +16 in everything but HP for Klinklang. Not sure about Magnezone.
>>
Shiftry because it'd be awesome.

HP: 90
ATK: 125 (+25)
DEF: 70 (+10)
SPA: 110 (+20)
SPD: 80 (+20)
SPE: 125 (+45)
>>
>>32291331
>Gen 1
Raichu - (It's the evolved form of the franchises mascot.)

Gengar - (it was the only Ghost type in Gen 1.)

>Gen 2
Kingdra
Mammoswine

>Gen 3
Slaking
Gardevoir

>Gen 4
Lucario (Riolu gets a baby form)
Gallade

>Gen 5
Bisharp (Pawniard gets a baby form)
Volcarona (Larvesta gets a baby form)

>Gen 6
Florges
Talonflame? Maybe?

>Gen 7
Oranguru (become branched evo)
Passimian (become branched evo)
>>
>>32291451
>baby gets a baby form
No.
>>
>>32291331
Milotic or Aggron
>>
>>32291451
I like your gen VII. But I don't like anything else. They're all just shillmons or already good mons, and slaking has over 600 bst.

>>32291438
>>32291394
These two are better ideas
>>
>>32291331
Give Mankey a baby form and up Primeape's stats. Not necessarily to 600, but give him a little love.
>>
>Gen 1
Rapidash loses some BST in SpD and SpA but now evolves into a Fire/Dark nightmare pokemon as the new final form for the line. Yes, Rapidash becomes the mid form.

>Gen 2
Corsola becomes the mid-form. Make a baby Corsola and a final form for it.

>Gen 3
Walrein is the new Pseudo, it gets +40 speed and +30 attack.

>Gen 4
Gastrodon loses some HP but becomes the mid form (mmmmm, eviolite Gastrodon...) Evolved Gastrodon is bulky as fuck and has improved special attack.

>Gen 5
Make a mid-form between Yamask and Cofagrigus, make it a shroud with an outline of a person on it, a death shroud. Also gets a new move that is just a ghost-type reskin of Giga Drain with otherwise terrible distribution.

>Gen 6
Make a mid-form between Noibat and Noivern. Noivern gets better offenses.

>Gen 7
Such slim pickings. Tsareena, and by extension Steenee just got a lot bulkier with their stat boosts.
>>
>Gen 1
Alakazam
Machamp

>Gen 2
Ampharos
Togekiss

>Gen 3
Aggron
Walrein

>Gen 4
Luxray
Roserade (The first stage of the line is Gen 4 so I'm counting it as a Gen 4 line)

>Gen 5
Krookodile
Haxorus

>Gen 6
Florges
Aegislash

>Gen 7
Tsareena
Vikavolt
>>
>>32291331
>>Gen 1
Nidoran lines

I think these are fair candidates: they're popular but not too much, and they're Kaiju-like but not dragons, since we already have too much of them (reason why I didn't use horsea line). Also, poison pseudos are cool I guess.
Maybe Porygon would be cool, but I ain't having that Eviolite P2

>>Gen 2
Not many 3 stage lines on this gen, so I'm gonna go with
Togepi line
Mareep line
I think it would be interesting to have pseudos with their typings

>>Gen 3
The Aron line would be too obvious, and since gen 3 already has 2 pseudos I'm gonna give them only a new one.
Spheal line
That nigga deserves a bone

>>Gen 4
Again, not many 3 staged lines to choose from. Gonna start creating pokemon:
Starly line
Snover line (gets a baby form)

>>Gen 5
At this point there's a need of a Ghost and Bug pseudo, so
Litwick line
Karrablast line (gets baby form)

>>Gen 6
Ah, another gen with few 3 stages. At this point, considering the original pseudos, we have at least one of every type, so now I'll play favourite:
Phantump line (gets a baby form)
Inkay line (gets one more evo)

>>Gen 7
Grubbin line
>>
File: Bad Idea.png (329KB, 1307x611px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Idea.png
329KB, 1307x611px
Aggron so that these two can match up better.
>>
>>32291331
Aggron, Haxorus and Steelix are the first choices that come to mind. In steelix's case, give onix a prevo. Now just buff the final forms up to 600 and you're golden.

Rhyperior would greatly appreciate to be made into a pseudo, as rhydon with eviolite is kinda better than it.

If munchlax had a baby form of its own, snorlax could very well me made into a pseudo.
>>
>>32291331
i want to add 2 preevos and those sweet points to smeargle
anything goes, here we go
>>
>>32291331
>Gen 1
Jinx (Evolution)
She deserves something after beign cucked in gen 4.And high BST is the only thing that could redeem that ass typing.
>Gen 2
Crobat
It would teach kids an important lesson:rarity=/= quality.
>Gen 3
Myghtiena(Evolution)
Abilities are good and its BST is the same of most 2nd stage pseudos(420).
>Gen 4
Weavile (baby pokémon)
510 is too low for a pokémon that is stuck in the E4's doorstep,needs breeding to get STAB and needs a rare AF item to evolve.
>Gen 5
Haxorus
+7 Spe and a steel type to make Unova great again
>Gen 6
Fuck them
>Gen 7
Vikavolt
Needs a huge speed buff to be viable.
>>
>Gen 1
Machamp got absolutely no love from Megas and Alolan formes nor the BST boosts the other three trade evos got and had no competitive buff for 3 gens now and even got nerfed this gen via confusion so I'll choose him. I think those are legitimate enough reasons

+20 to HP
+20 to Attack
+55 to Speed
Steadfast becomes retconned to Stamina

>Gen 2
Kingdra seems to be a worthy candidate and it also hasn't received anything special for a while

+25 to HP
+10 to Attack and Special Attack
+15 to Speed

Togekiss would also be nice but as a fightingfag I shudder at the thought of a 600 BST Fairy/Flying

>Gen 3
Can't really think of one that makes sense lorewise and/or competitive wise

>Gen 4
Probably Luxray

>Gen 5
I think this gen still holds up well competitively but if I were to choose I'd go for Conkeldurr just to keep its rivalry with Machamp present. I have no idea how to stat him though (and retroactively if I did the right decision with Machamp)

>Gen 6-7
I can't even think of that many 3-stagers that are nice fits
>>
>>32291451
>Gengar
>Gardevoir
>Lucario
>Gallade
>Bisharp
>Volcarona
These are all already powerful mons that get regar buffs. Commit suicine immediately

>>32292007
Walrein sounds well-deserved and a good idea

Tsareena, is nice too

>>32292166
Great picks all around but I'm apprehensive towards Aegislash

>>32292233
>Nidoran lines
Man I love them but they received buffs the past two gens and remain slightly useful compared to other gen 1 mons that really got left behind
>>
Eelektross, Tynamo is basically identical to beldum in terms of function (can't learn TMs, learns shitall moves, is super rare) so why not.
+15 attack
+20 defence
+15 special attack
+20 special defence
+10 speed
No minmaxing, its a psuedo. Everything else remains the same from the retarded movepool (typical of psuedos) to the ability.
>>
Kingdra
Hp 75 > 85
Att 95 > 100
Def 95 > 105
Spa 95 > 120
Spd 95 > 100
Spe 85 > 90
>>
>>32291331
I would make Lurantis pseudo-legendary (add a middle Stage)

Fomantis
HP: 40
Atk: 60 (+5)
Def: 35
Sp.Atk: 55 (+5)
Sp.Def: 35
Spd: 45 (+10)
Total: 270

Middle Stage (Evolved from Fomantis at Lv23 during the day)
HP: 70
Atk: 90
Def: 55
Sp.Atk: 70
Sp.Def: 55
Spd: 60
Total: 400

Lurantis (Evolved from the Middle stage at Lv47 during the day)
HP: 91 (+21)
Atk: 139 (+34)
Def: 95 (+5)
Sp.Atk: 110 (+30)
Sp.Def: 95 (+5)
Spd: 70 (+25)
Total: 600
>>
>>32291451
Riolu is a baby already. Babies can't have babies.

Larvesta isn't technically a baby form but if anything it needs a middle form (even though we don't really need another cocoon pokemon). But it already has 'larvae' in its name it doesn't make sense to go smaller.
>>
Aegislash
+80 hp
>>
>gen 1
Pidgeot
Machamp

>gen 2
Apharos
Uh... Jumpluff? Darn, there were so few Gen 2 three-stage lines with only Johto mons

>gen 3
Aggron
Walrein

>gen 4
Luxray
Staraptor i guess

>gen 5
Krookodile
Haxorus

>gen 6
Talonflame
Florges

>gen 7
Tsareena
Vikavolt
>>
File: pseudostarters.png (71KB, 1079x518px) Image search: [Google]
pseudostarters.png
71KB, 1079x518px
Here's what the starters might look like if they followed the same BST patterns as pseudo-legendaries.

I just scaled their stats up / down, so the basic stages and most of the middle stages get a bit weaker. Megas and Ash-Greninja just get their stat bonuses added onto their new stats, because they'd end up with different HP values otherwise

thoughts?
>>
>>32293322
wait nvm, the middle stages get a bit stronger. barely any difference though
>>
>all these fellow Aggronfags

Feels good man
>>
>>32291451
>not just giving volc a coccoon mid
>>
>>32292901

Oh god I want this. Eelektross's base 515 stat total is honestly pretty damn low for something that takes so much effort to get.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.