[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think the next bad guys team theme will be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: 48a17950f73de29be54ff730d3f682ba.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
48a17950f73de29be54ff730d3f682ba.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
What do you guys think the next bad guys team theme will be?
>>
>>32289075
Humans must obey to Pokemon overlords.
>>
>>32289075
DRUIDS
>>
>>32289083
i think an anti-LGBT team sounds pretty nice.
>>
>>32289083
>>32289107
both good ideas

>>32289110
Reminder that derailing threads for tripfags makes you as bad as tripfags
>>
gen 8 goes dark and explores the themes of child kidnapping and gene splicing as the evil team kidnaps trainers and tries to recreate bills lab accident when merged himself with a Pokémon in hopes to understand the "bonds between man and Pokémon" the evil leader is Lillie.........and once you defeat her you enter her tight "hall of fame" and rape her brains out until your genespliced tenticruel cock is leaking poke-cum out of her ears
>>
>>32289075
Anti-Pokémon. The grunts use fighting drones and the execs use advanced droids.
>>
Team Circus.
>>
an evil team where the leaders are your father, mother, and box legendary
>>
>>32289075
They would aim to monopolize pokemons, by destroying some habitats where people would usually catch mons. The nwhole game is about you and the other protagonist trying to prove that the big company is actually one of the bad guys, quite like gen5 but less "sudenlly everyone know they were the bad guys", i think more of they covering their tracks when you gonna show proof to the autorites or they bribe some people into leaving they alone.

They are all themed around a card deck, you know sorta like a "Full House"? Their members wear your typical cassino dealer outfits, aside from admins who wear more fancy clothes.

They are divided into Grunts, Aces and Royals.

The Aces are field comanders of some of the corporation missions, there are four into the total: Diamond (Copypasted Beauty who is specialized in Rock-Type); Club (Shortstack hotheaded girl specialized in Grass-type); Spade (Poser dude who is specialized in Steel-type); Heart (Buff guy for the sake of irony who is specialized in Fairy-Type).

The Royals are higher ranked members that are most of the time working into the corporation headquarters. There is only 3 of them: King(Chillax man who is specialized in High Atk and Spatk mons); Queen(calculist bitch who is specialized in High def and spdef mons) and Jack(the "betrays the corp and joins the good guys team later in the game" guy who is specialized in High speed mons)

And of course the head of all operation, Mister House, an arrogant man who is well seen in all political scenario but in the back is actually a corrupted vermin. He is specialized in Extremely Rare Mons that he keep as his personal collection.

Sorry, guys, i had to release my autism right now.
>>
>>32289075
Poketerrorists
>>
>>32289265
Truth is...the game was rigged from the start.
>>
Actual niggers
>>
>>32289306
So a game set in Africa?
>>
>>32289314
No Chicago
>>
>>32289306
>more skull grunts
No thanks
>>
>>32289265

That's actually a pretty cool idea
>>
>>32289265
Post game reveals that mr.house's real name is bob saget
>>
>>32289265
Joker is the post-game villain.
>>
>>32289075
Eugenics/Race supremacist team, where they believe in strong Pokemon/trainers only.

If the next game does infact return to Alola, I had this idea for a nationalist team based off Alola's old royalty.
>>
>>32289265

Really good idea anon. The card theme seems so legit, flows into so many possibilities (black jack, one-eyed King, Queen of hearts). I'd say make the boss joker themed (or just wild card if you don't want confusion with capeshit).

Sadly GF will never be that competent creatively.
>>
Eugenics/Race supremacists, though outfitted into the world of Pokemon where they believe strong/a certain kind of Pokemon/trainer are above all others.

If the next game is infact a return to Alola, I had this idea for a nationalist team based off Alola's old monarchy.
>>
>>32289436
Hey post it again we obviously didn't see your shit idea the first time
>>
What about a team that plans to exterminate all Pokemon or turn them into regular animals?

Basically wipe out the concept of Pokemon.
>>
>>32289374
Mr. House prepared a little something in case his plan didnt work out. A super computer made specially for moving the cards once he went to jail, J.O.K.E.R. . In the post-game the good guys went to the secret corporation HQ to stop once and for all House's business. The AI is also has an aplication in battle, by using his high database of trainers he can imitate every trainer you can imagine (This is where you rematch the old members from the corporation as well battle some famous characters from the series).

You fucker is making spilll all my autism today
>>
Shadow Pokemon users

GF pls
>>
>>32289445
I didn't see my first post for some reason faggot. Go back to sucking dick
>>
The main villain is a completely alien entity that was sealed up in a prison dimension years ago. It has the power to control humans to the same degree that humans control Pokemon. Because its dimensional barrier is starting to break down, its telepathic commands are starting to be sent through to our world, but are only powerful enough at the beginning of the game to be received by those with a high aptitude for psychic powers.

Said brainwashed humans form a villainous team dedicated to opening a portal between our world and the alien's dimensional prison. They start to kidnap scientists, steal rocket technology, and begin to siphon Infinity Energy from Pokemon, under the assumption that if it were detonated, the force would be powerful enough to punch through dimensional barriers. The team eventually siphons a highly-concentrated form of Infinity Energy from the box legendary, who happens to be the very thing that sealed away the alien thousands of years ago, so its up to the player to stop the threat themselves.
>>
File: 1455119173470.png (40KB, 136x173px) Image search: [Google]
1455119173470.png
40KB, 136x173px
>>32289075
>Ivan, we must create Pokemon
>No Victor
>we must become Pokemon
>and so we went to war.
>>
>>32289075
Team Meat:
Pokemon are food.
>>
>>32289890
Team Mate
Pokemon are lovers
>>
>>32289892
Team Atem:
Pokemon belong to the Egyptians
>>
>>32289898
Team Meta:
Pokemon should be eugenically pure to have only competitive stats
>>
>>32289898
Team Meta
Pokemons are banned
>>
>>32289902
>>32289903
Team Team
Average humans that fight the Pokemon themselves. They have an inferiority complex and want to demonstrate that they can be "strong".
>>
Mariachi or circus themed
>>
2 teams:

Theme Nature likes nature
Theme Urban likes cities and shit

Basically the plot of Princess Mononoke, but with pokemon.

Box legends are a pokemon made of roots and shit grass-fairy and some kind of weird steel-poison monster.
>>
>Organized Crime
>Hippies
>New World Order
>PETA but not really
>Eugenics
>Gang
>Beauty Obsessed

Probably either an expansion on Pokemon Poaching, terrorists, or an actual good Team, but they will do anything they can for the safety of the world, by any means nessessary.
>>
>>32289457
Now you're just ripping off Robobot
>>
>>32292210
Felt more like megaman battle network ripoff.
>>
okay okay, get this

Years ago, there existed team [name]. Their leader, a skilled, charismatic man, sought to claim the throne to [region], and even got very close to it. Unfortunately, he passed away in battle/due to a disease. Now, his son is leading Team [name]. He is even more ruthlessthan his father, but lacks any charisma or leadership. Grunts are deserting at an alarming rate, and the ones that stayed only do so out of respect for the former leader.

The former leader's right hand faked his own death and deserted as soon as the former leader died, forming team [other name]. He has all the charisma, but isn't too skilled at fighting. Instead, he works in the shadows, using team [name] as a distraction while they carry out their evil plot, which is still to get to the throne.

r8 h8 apperi8
>>
The next villains should be neoconservatives whose goal is to rid the world of legendary Pokemon
>>
File: reburst.png (274KB, 762x963px) Image search: [Google]
reburst.png
274KB, 762x963px
>>32289823
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>32296421
Is Reburst still going?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.