[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANT SCALD FUCKING GOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: death pepe.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
death pepe.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
I WANT

SCALD

FUCKING

GOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1491293764871.jpg (25KB, 541x296px) Image search: [Google]
1491293764871.jpg
25KB, 541x296px
why don't we give the strongest defensive type in the game

listen up oi

why don't we

why don't we give them an 80 bp 100 acc move that burns 30% of the time

:^)
>>
>>32286317
>water
>strongest defensive type
What timeline are you from?
>>
>>32286349
Salty water haters are the worst.

Water is by no means a fantastic type but that being said, It's not a bad type either. I would say it's above average
>>
>>32286387

>2 weaknesses
>one of which is fucking grass which hardly ever gets used offensively
>4 great resistances
>often get fantastic coverage with ice moves
>just above average

if anything it's top 3 easily
>>
>>32286428
It's easily top 3 or 4. Fairy, Steel, and Ghost are its competitiors.
>>
>>32286349
>water
>throw fairy on it
>literal magic happens defensively and offensively
>>
>>32286459

Water ground is fantastic as long as you can avoid obvious giga drains

Water electric is great except for the ground weakness (which rotom wash avoids)

Even water bug has great offensive synergy, especially if they ever create a fast water/bug with ice beam

Water improves almost every type, except maybe fire
>>
>>32286387
>make a claim
>no
>you just hate water
>>
>>32286484
water/flying?
>>
>>32286495
drizzle hurricanes? Gyarados
>>
>>32286495
Lightningrod Pelipper?
>>
>>32286387
It's not the best type but it's pretty damn good on paper. It doesn't tend to be amazing on Pokemon unless it's paired up with some other type though and Water-types also usually get a lot of shitmons.

I do want Scald gone though, if only so that my own goddamn Water-types don't get burned.
>>
>>32286816
it's one of the most populous types, of course there's gonna be a large number of shitmons.

But they're typing usually isn't the problem
>>
>>32286294
dumb frogposter
>>
>>32286294
Complaining about Scald now that the burn status was nerfed is 1100 shitter tier desu. Any special Pokémon with Leftovers now shrugs off burn damage easily, if you aren't satisfied still you can run a Tapu Fini and block burns as long as the Misty Terrain is up. And of course the old Scald absorbers like Chansey, Gastrodon and even the Mega Charizards are still there.
>>
>>32286294
I want Moon Blast last gone, bit that doesn't magically make my Fighting Monotype team viable.
>>
>>32288455
I want fairies either nerfed or removed from the game. What a shitty way to ""balance"" the types.
>>
>>32288472
Genuinely the only problematic fairies are the tapus. Delete those, and you've got a balanced type on the whole. Except Xerneas, but ubers is for dumdums.
>>
>>32286317
But the only steal type to learn Lava Plume is Heatran.
>>
File: no way fag.jpg (80KB, 431x424px) Image search: [Google]
no way fag.jpg
80KB, 431x424px
Remove
>Scald
>Entry Hazards except for Spikes
>Tapus/Genies/Ultra Beasts
>Megas
>Z-Moves
Congratulations, the meta isn't shit now.
>>
>>32288536
So No Stealth Rock DPP OU?
>>
>>32288536
Guzzlord did nothing wrong
>>
>>32286294
All scald needs is to be 5PP.
>>
>>32288536
>wanting to make stall even more cancerous
kill yourself
>>
>>32288599
>5 pp
>for an average bp move with no drawback
waste of doubles desu
>>
>>32288536
Go play ADV. Oh wait, you'd probably still cry about Tyranitar on every other team. Maybe you should try GSC, except you'd also probably cry about Snorlax: the meta: the musical.
>>
>>32288629
Tyranitar and Snorlax were less aggravating than the things he listed

By the way, Tyranitar has similar usage to land doggo
>>
>>32288472
Fairy now deal super efective damage to ghost. Dark now deal super efective damage to fairy but dark is still weak to fairy. Water, grass and electric resist fairy
I fixed them?
>>
>>32288629
On Showdown they just added GSC OU (No Snorlax)
>>
>>32288664
>snorlax was less aggravating than ubs/tapus/SR
fuck no.
>>
>>32288721
Nah, what you should do is
>everything hits fairy super effectively
>fairy doesn't hit anything super effectively
>gamefreak apologizes for creating this faggot type
>>
>>32288790
Snorlax was just a good curser. He didn't have bloated stats, OP type, he didn't completely block certain kinds of moves or stats nor could OHKO stuff without boosts.

I'm sorry if people sucked and couldn't close the match before Snorlax boosted, but that doesn't means that it was worse than gen 7 crap.
>>
>>32288809
>I have no idea what I'm talking about
Literally the entire GSC metagame revolves around Snorlax. The Smogon article for Snorlax in Gen II states that it's so good that it should be in EVERY SINGLE TEAM. Snorlax was so good that you put yourself immediately at a disadvantage by not having it in your team, despite everyone being prepared for it (because they had to be prepared for it, otherwise they lost). It's kind of like what Primal Groudon is in Ubers currently, only better and with more usage. There will never ever be a metagame more overcentralized than GSC, which was Snorlax: The Meta. Calling it "just a good curser" might very well be the biggest understatement in the history of competitive Pokemon.
>>
>>32288721
>Water, grass and electric resist fairy

Water doesn't need any buffs. Give resistances to Ice and Bug if you want to fix types.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.