[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Freak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: game_freak.jpg (49KB, 720x363px) Image search: [Google]
game_freak.jpg
49KB, 720x363px
Since Marshadow was revealed the future seems quite unpredictable right now. These are the possibilities that should be considered if you are feeling like giving it a thought:

a) Gen VII is over since that's what happened when Genesect, Hoopa, etc were revealed in their respective generations.

b) The next titles will rely on heavy extra content just like ORAS had extra new Megas. Official documents about Necrozma talk about wings and a tail that in its current appearance are all out of place and messed up. So, it is meant to happen, right? Unless they pull another Zygarde and put it in a different generation.

c) Pokémon SM2 (or anything else still part of Gen VII) is going to Switch next year and that itself is appealing enough. Game Freak was/is recruiting people to work on a Switch game and the contract ends next year, so who knows what's going on.

But a) can't be happening already because the new season of Pokémon just started. We only have so far something like 20 episodes of Sun & Moon. Therefore, it is far from ending since it is impossible to cover everything so quickly if we are getting a new Generation this soon.

My bet is that we will have a final 3DS Pokémon game related to Gen VII solely because of that Anime argument. Perhaps we will go back to Kanto and Alola as people have been predicting with more Ultra Beast to discover, Necrozma's new form and more regional variants.

Whatever happens we could be having news about it already next month which is exciting. Anyway, thanks for reading my blog, /vp/!
>>
>Official documents about Necrozma talk about wings and a tail
What? Source?

I'm confident we're getting another game for the 3DS, be it Kanto, Alola, or even Sinnoh.
>>
File: fcd.jpg (1MB, 1280x945px) Image search: [Google]
fcd.jpg
1MB, 1280x945px
>>32286314
Necrozma concept art
>>
This might be a Gen 7.5 case
>>
>>32286340
Stop this meme.
>>
File: image.gif (925KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
925KB, 500x281px
>>32285933
>But a) can't be happening already because the new season of Pokémon just started.

anon the bw anime used bw2 elements, even if the bw2 games are a timeskip

the asnime dont care about consistency
>>
File: 1484534197109.png (251KB, 630x390px) Image search: [Google]
1484534197109.png
251KB, 630x390px
>>32286340
Here we go again
>>
>>32286464
But it was still in Unova with a goal that was feasible to interchange between BW1 and BW2. SM with its 4 islands and trials doesn't seem very flexible if suddenly Game Freak pulls a wild card.
>>
We're going back to Kalos
>>
>>32286340
yeah, just like gen 6.5, huh
>>
File: 1458256779878.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1458256779878.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>32286340
not again
>>
There's always a movie featuring a Pokemon from the next generation a few months before that next gen comes out.

The last Gen I movie featured Lugia, a Gen II Pokemon, a few months before GS came out in Japan.
The Lati movie came out just before RS was released.
The Manaphy movie came out the same year DP was released (there was the Lucario movie, but DP had a troubled production and was delayed a year, so the Lucario movie would have originally been the final AG movie).
The Zoroark movie came out the same year BW was released.
Genesect shared its movie with Mega Mewtwo Y, same year XY was released.
Volcanion shared its movie with Magearna last year, just before SM was released.

So far it looks like this year's movie just has Marshadow and Ho-oh, no Gen VIII Pokemon has been revealed already. So there's at least one more SM movie before Gen VIII starts. That said, there's nothing else in Gen VII to promote, except a potential new Necrozma form, and that's assuming it also isn't in this year's movie. It's possible next year's movie will already feature a new Pokemon right before Gen VIII starts that same year.
>>
>>32287646
Good point. We are approaching the last year of Gen VII and it has only passed 6 months since it started.
>>
>>32286340
no stop.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.