[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pokemon breeding general questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1466043524098.jpg (64KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1466043524098.jpg
64KB, 500x333px
Even though i already have breed many competitive pokemon i dont fully understand how it works, and also im not that good with maths, so i could use a little help.
>>
I assume that the natures are passed down in 25% of either parent and 50% random, but im not even sure about that.
>>
Ask Away
>>
With 5 perfects stats in both parents, beign the ones that are not perfect Spe and SpA, both with adamant nature.
So, if i put destiny knot and everstone the probability of getting a perfect pokemon is 1/60, right? 2 of the stats are random and they can take a valor from 1 to 31
And it should be the same as if i put a power item to assure i get that stat and destiny knot. There is only one random stat, so 1/30, but the nature is 50% of beign adamant, so 1/60
>>
>>32285306
Everstone passes down the nature 100%, else it is randompy picked.
>>
>>32285306
Give a parent with the nature you want an everstone and the nature will always pass down to the kid
>>
>>32285318
>>32285324
so if no evestone, its compleatly random?
>>
>>32285329
Yeppers the nature will be completely random
>>
so now i should ask, destiny knot gives 2 iv from each parent and the other 2 are random?
>>
Hidden abilities go like this:
Male Torchic (Speed Boost) + Female Torchic (Blaze) = 100% Blaze Torchic
Male Torchic (Blaze) + Female Torchic (Speed Boost) = chance of 70% Speed Boost Torchic
Male Torchic (Speed Boost) + Ditto = chance of 30% Speed Boost Torchic

I may be wrong about the second and third numbers.

>>32285359
No, it randomizes 5 IV from both parents in total. So it can be 4 IV from the father and 1 IV from the mother or 2 IV from the mother and 3 IV from the father.
>>
>>32285367
thanks about the hidden abilities, i was going to ask about that
About the other, so taking this same case >>32285317
with the everstone the probability of getting an hexaperfect pokemon would be 1/60 still?
and with power item 1/125? because nature is random and there are 25 natures
>>
>>32285384
>with the everstone the probability of getting an hexaperfect pokemon would be 1/60 still?
You're guaranteed 3 perfect IVs with two 5IV parents. The other two may be the two stats that don't have 31 and as 0 is also a value, it's 1/62.

>and with power item 1/125? because nature is random and there are 25 natures
I don't know this one, actually. But I think people only use power items if they want a 0 Speed (Trick Room) or Atk/SpA stat (anti-Flatter/Swagger).
>>
So what's up with balltism this gen? I've heard males can pass down the ball now, how does that work?
Wouldn't that mean you can get any breadable pokemon in any ball available in gen 7?
>>
File: osYwZ.jpg (93KB, 822x960px) Image search: [Google]
osYwZ.jpg
93KB, 822x960px
>>32285649
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.