[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't believe this is our gen 7 shillmon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: incineroar.png (570KB, 1980x1580px) Image search: [Google]
incineroar.png
570KB, 1980x1580px
I can't believe this is our gen 7 shillmon.
>>
Just, congrat it and move on
>>
>>32283356

That makes Incineroar look like the Mona Lisa
>>
>>32283356
Someone edit out the eye and put a pupil in the ear.
>>
>>32283356
It's really not, but you barafags. Wouldn't know that. Your still jerking off to episode 21, and the incineroar leaks at this moment, don't even lie and say your not.
>>
>>32283356
Let's see, this guy still thinks incineroar is going to be next shill mon.

Well here is all the reasons why that's not true first, no new typing to the shill mons type chart, not to mention that two gens ago, the shill mon was half dark. And now that I really think about it >krookadile,
>A pokemon with sharp teeth,
>A red pokemon with black stripes,
>The darck typing,
>One of the abilities just so happens to be intimidate,

Sounds familiar, doesn't it,

Ash has more then anouth OP fire and dark type shill mons, but there is a lack of grass, and if you haven't noticed, the fire type always has the edge other grass types when it comes to the anime, let's see, ash caught bulbasaure first, charizard overshadowed him by evolving fully,

Ash I believe caught chikorita first, yes it did evolve, but it didn't evolve fully, and plus cyndaquill out of nowhere evolved learned eruption, and ash tout it Arial ace, so I think it's stronger then bayleaf,

Ash catches Turtwig first, he had evrthing going for him, but then chimchar came out of nowhere jumped in team, and was OP as hell, while torterra was reduced to a useless fully evolved starter, plus ash didn't even teach it earthquake, or stone edge, WTF,

Oh, and gen five, yes ash did catch tepig before snivy, and snivy was the strongest at first, but then, for some reason snivy stayed a sniy despite all of it's wins, and tepig was the only unova starter to evolve, snivy was perfect too, it was like the litten of gen5, no wait litten is a comedy mon.
>>
>>32283648
It's really saddening this guy is such a fixture here someone made a thread pretending to be him.
>>
>>32283356
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

LOOKS LIKE A GUH-RILL BRUSH
>>
>>32283356
I can tell the guy who drew this is one of those guys who gotta get his Lion King fix every night you know? But he doesn't fuck around with those straight-to-video sequels about the lion king's gender-confused dyke friend living with Mama Margecat.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.