[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The pokemon in the front are your shillmons for the gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 24

File: C8ycKAqUQAAfGEs.jpg (118KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
C8ycKAqUQAAfGEs.jpg
118KB, 500x707px
The pokemon in the front are your shillmons for the gen
>>
>>32282938

>Tapu Koko, Midnight Lycanroc, and Incineroar

I'm okay with this

The latter two will probably make it into Pokken 2/Switch, and Incineroar will probably be in the Smash Switch port
>>
>midnight dog over midday dog
midnight form is so ugly tho. it's awful design is part of why i chose sun version.
>>
File: Pascal.jpg (603KB, 1896x2008px) Image search: [Google]
Pascal.jpg
603KB, 1896x2008px
>>32282980
>it's awful design is part of why i chose sun version.
I only give a shit about Lycanroc Day because of its shiny
>>
>>32283000
A poster
>>
Reminder that Barac cat will be a shillmon due to appearing in the movie and will be Ash's main in the series based on concept art.
>>
>>32282980

Bipeds are easier to make merch of and put in games like Smash and Pokken as playable characters, and easier for the anime staff to animate.
>>
File: JUST.png (317KB, 390x411px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
317KB, 390x411px
>>32283026
>Bipeds are easier to make merch o
>>
>>32283000

A promo for the TCG.
>>
Does Decidueye have a shield based on its wing pattern on its side?
>>
>>32282980
Used to think so too, but it grew on me. Still vastly prefer Sun though.
>>
TRANNY SEAL FAGS BTFO!!!
>>
Decidueye is aiming his arrow at Incineroar for stealing his thunder.
>>
>>32283067
she's still there, she just isn't desperate for attention like the other two starters
>>
>>32283067
This. Also a true message to women that they are inferior and unfit for combat
>>
>>32282938

>Koko and Bulu
>Lele and Fini nowhere to be found

What did they mean by this
>>
>>32283101
This >>32283097
>>
>>32283097
But anon, Primarina is male
>>
>>32283026
doesn't mean it's a good design. should rather have something cute like steene or cool without the edge. but all the good, cool looking pokemon are either from previous gens or not bi-ped this gen.
>>
>>32283129
>cool without the edge

>Lanky arms with oversided paws
>Hunched over posture
>Shit eating grin

If it they wanted it to be edgy, it would just be a wolf-themed humanoid. It's more like a dog trying to act like a person.
>>
>>32283122
Girls were still the main target audience when creating Primarina. Primarina will be shafted and female fans will know their place
>>
File: mawile4.jpg (227KB, 1079x916px) Image search: [Google]
mawile4.jpg
227KB, 1079x916px
>>32283150
>>
>>32283032

>look mom i posted it again xD
>>
File: smug primarina.png (258KB, 1021x988px) Image search: [Google]
smug primarina.png
258KB, 1021x988px
>>32283169
stay mad genwunner
>>
>>32283032
Decidueye has weird bird legs though, humanoid bipeds like Midnight Lycanroc are different.
>>
>>32283150
Get back in the garage and build be a shed
>>
File: doggo.jpg (42KB, 408x529px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
42KB, 408x529px
>>32283184
>Night Lycanroc
>humanoid
Have you looked at it's proportions? Its literally typical canine standing up.
>>
>>32283653
Anon...no. Just no.
>>
Pikachu vs Koko (best electric)
Incineroar vs Decidueye (best starter)
Lycanroc midday vs Lycanroc midnight (best dogo)
Primarina vs Bulu (best fairy I guess)
Solgaleo vs Lunala (best legendary)
>>
>>32283675

Yes

Midday and Midnight have the same general body shape, the only major difference is that one is on two legs.

It literally looks like a dog on two legs, as opposed to something like Lucario or Incineroar which are basically humans with dog/cat heads.
>>
>>32283707
Midnight doggo is a human in a fur suit, get over it.

I'd take Lucario over that thing any day.
>>
File: 1480967609494.gif (2MB, 452x340px) Image search: [Google]
1480967609494.gif
2MB, 452x340px
>>32283707
Oh wait I misunderstood you my bad. Yeah it does but still more on the more humanish/werewolf side
>>
>>32282980
They're both pretty mediocre. Day is the most bland, generic cartoon wolf possible and night looks, well, like a werewolf without the "were."
>>
>Night dog front and center
Nice...also good grief people still despise the dog I see over nonexistent edge.
>>32283032
He's not completely wrong senpai...even if this is fan made
>>
File: C8zapJDUIAEJ6hT.jpg (28KB, 750x561px) Image search: [Google]
C8zapJDUIAEJ6hT.jpg
28KB, 750x561px
>>32283032
>fanmade plush is a million times better than the official plush

What went wrong?
>>
File: bewearmimikyu.jpg (38KB, 649x361px) Image search: [Google]
bewearmimikyu.jpg
38KB, 649x361px
forgetting two
>>
>>32283775
For one thing, that fan plush completely ignores Decidueye's terrible wing anatomy
>>
File: 61814172_p0.jpg (459KB, 920x1381px) Image search: [Google]
61814172_p0.jpg
459KB, 920x1381px
>>32283750
>Day is the most bland, generic cartoon wolf possible.
Indeed.I like the dog but it's rather boring honestly

>night looks, well, like a werewolf without the "were."
Funny thing anon. It's not human so in this case it's a wolf-were than a werewolf. Cartoony wolf is best wolf
>>
>>32283724
>Midnight doggo is a human in a fur suit, get over it.
>Human in a fursuit
>With this awkward hunched down anatomy
Have you even looked at a fursuit in your life?
>>
>>32282938
>yfw the verlis fursona is a shillmon
>>
>>32283782
The "were" implies an ability to change or a formerly permanent prior state that it once was, which Lycanroc cannot do and it has no prior state (as a Lycanroc, not as a Rockruff). Thus, it is without the "were."
>>
>>32283789
Yeah, and it looks like a dude pretending to be a wolf, hunching down.
>>
>>32283781
It's not hard to do Decidueye's wings right, just have the wings by its side/wrapped around it. Rowlet and Dartrix didn't have their wings extended, not really sure why Decidueye does. Especially since the wings are supposed to resemble a cloak.
>>
>>32283795
...it's a wolf trying to act like a human. I have no idea how to word this.
>>32283789
Incineroar would be a more applicable analogy.
>>
>>32283806
Uh yeah, that's why I said it completely ignored the poor anatomy. Because the actual plush just puts its wings and all their anatomy issues in full view, and not in a way you can just overlook them.
>>
>>32283844
Eh I don't have a problem with Decidueye's wings. It looks like shit in a plush, but not everything translates well in plushes - Decidueye's design in general seems to have a problem with that. They definitely should have just kept the wings folded, it would look much less awkward.
>>
where's lele and fini?
>>
File: pobrane.jpg (4KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
4KB, 204x204px
>>32283097
They are giving some mixed messages then
>>
>>32283789

I still remember when I leaked this guy with that smirk mixed with day form and rockruff and nobody was believing me XD XD XD XD
>>
>>32284605
That's a male cocoroach
>>
>>32284615
It is as much of a male as primarina
>>
File: Dabbin seal.png (37KB, 189x230px) Image search: [Google]
Dabbin seal.png
37KB, 189x230px
>>32282938
DABBIN'
>>
>>32282938
Satoshi-Sillvarro!!! When
>>
>>32282938
Sylvally is missing, 3/10
>>
>>32286527
>let's make an acreus lite
>drives don't add a type damage bonus like plates
>can't hold Z crystals to change types like arceus
>>
>>32282938
>Got it

The pokemon on Pikachu's side are ash's OP mons, And the starter is his ace or the shill mon.

But the ones on kokos side are his rivals mons, ash did fight koko, And Cross the guy with the incineroar does look like a perfect rival for ash, and plus Decidueye/Juniaper/Sillvarro is pointing his arrow straight at incineroar,

I wonder what they ment by that.
>>
>>32283812
It's just a wolf then. Regardless of how it acts, the state that it is in is that of a wolf, with no changeable capabilities. I kind of prefer it to the bland "just a normal dog" design but it would have been vastly better if it was an interchangeable form to actually make the werewolf look into an actual "were" wolf.
>>
>>32286570
>Cross the guy with the incineroar
... You don't even know what OP's' pic is for, do you?
>>
File: IMG_3634.jpg (139KB, 260x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3634.jpg
139KB, 260x750px
>>32286570
Cross would make a great rival for Ash, if he wasn't a movie exclusive character.

Also Decidueye likes pointing arrows at Incineroar, after all the cat is always stealing/ruining things the owl wants.
>>
>>32284615
And Buzzwole is a female mosquito, and she's crazy strong.
>>
>>32286694
I always imagine Incineroar having the personality of Bowser in the countless Mario RPGs.
>>
>>32286706
>male mosquitoes still have a proboscis they use to suck sugar filled liquids
>female roaches often have long wings in the exact same manner as males
>/vp/ insists on being gay and ignores these
why is /vp/ so gay anyway?
>>
>>32286739
First rule of 4chan, everyone is a fag
>>
>>32286739
Buzzwole doesn't suck nectar though. The dex says it absorbs "energy" and it learns Leech Life (called Suck Blood in Japan).

I agree with you on the wings though. Cockroach sexual dimorphism is not constant at all between species.
>>
>>32286769
fuck
>>32286787
Buzzwole is found in a flower field and "energy" doesn't stipulate blood. Incineroar learns Leech Life, is it a bloodsucking vampire? There is nothing to suggest it only feeds on animals, it could be an omnivorous creature.
>>
>>32286694
>Cross would make a great rival for Ash, if he wasn't a movie exclusive character.

Uuu...UBs wormholes not sound familiar to you, and plus I think it's already been established that the 20th movie and SM anime is making a..., get this one,

>Cross over

And it's a thanks to the Popplio and incineroar leaks, we see someone petting Popplios head, but there wearing gloves, guess who els is wearing gloves, remade ash in the 20th movie,

And in the incineroar leaks we see ash Mallow, a uneveoled rowlet and Popplio, and a fully evolved incineroar, ash can't have a fully evolved pokemon that fast, Popplio and rowlet didn't even evolved yet, but you know who can, his rivals, Paul had a fully evolved torterra when ash still had Turtwig. Believe it or not, It's up to you.
>>
>>32286787
Don't forget male mosquitoes have big bushy antennae. Buzzwole has thin, relatively hairless antennae, so it's female at least for a skeeter.

>>32286806
Incineroar is a carnivorous animal, so leech life makes sense on it. Problem is, it doesn't learn kt by leveling up like Buzzwole does.

Not to mention Buzzy doesn't even "do" anything with those flowers... it just hangs out in the fields, and all official material points to it drawing from sentient organisms for its sustenance, which is what female mosquitoes do.

You're pushing an awful lot of denial on the idea of a fictional bloodsucking mosquito monster possibly having feminine traits.
>>
>>32286835
Remember when Kukui was going to catch Litten to protect against Guzma?

I hope Incineroar gets shilled so you can be eternally BTFO.
>>
>>32286835
We've literally had the same conversation yesterday, and I gave you my points, but you chose to ignore them.

Whatever dude, keep hoping, we'll talk when you start making sense of what you say.
>>
>>32286841
Nothing stipulates that it's blood though, and it isn't just a coincidence that it is found in an area that would be a prime feeding area for male mosquitoes and other nectar feeding creatures. In addition, the human aspects of the creature are more indicative of a male muscle structure, with thinner hips and legs but large upper body muscles and a focus on the arm muscles.

You're pushing an awful lot of denial on the idea of a fictional bloodsucking mosquito possibly being of undeterminable gender.
>>
>pikachu has always been a shillmon you fucking dunce
>>
>>32286835
>>32286887
Here you go:

Here's my problem, your putting all of this on speculation, unrealistic at that, why would they randomly include Cosmog and UBs in a Ho-oh/Marshadow movie when they have no connection to them whatsoever?
Marketing? They're going to market legendaries and UBs in another legendary's movie?
And the whole thing with Cross jumping into the worm hole for no fucking reason and with no good evidence for a worm hole to even be there is dumb, the only reason he would jump is to rival Ash? Or cuck Litten? Because you know, everyone in the world apparently hates Litten.
There has never been a movie exclusive character that made its way into the main anime, and there will never be, because they lose the appeal of being movie characters.
>>
>>32286856
I wonder what his memes will be if Incineroar does end up as Ash's ace and the Sun Moon anime is basically over

>Theyll make decidueye the shield mon. In the seqells, felloe owlbros dont loose hope
>>
>>32282938
>no mimikyu

yeah ok anon, whatever you say
>>
I do actually remember that, and I don't don't know if you realized this, but I debunked all your points, and then after that you spammed pictures and stupid comments, then after that you said my opinions don't matter because incineroar is getting shill right now Because he is in the movie, even tho you kept on forgetting that a potential ash rival owns it. So Ya, oh! And after that you made some threads about rowlet being a comedy relief, and how supposedly is okay it is to be a comedy relief, and your only proof for that wasn't actually even proof. You kept on showing how cute rowlet was the then made Decidueye look bad. Then you said rowlet was more popular then Decidueye that's why rowlet shouldn't evolve, I said, but isn't litten far more popular then incineroar. You ignored that by posting that Decidueye plushie, than continued to make fun of Decidueye.
>>32286887

>>32286856
Remember when you fell for all my obvious bait,

remember when you tried to force a meme,
>If you really had that much faith that incineroar was the shill mon Then you wouldn't try and down play the other potential shill mon like what your doing right now.

I do remember that in that thread were you attempt to make being a comedy relief mon not look that bad, I remember on The last sentence you said that, incineroar is more popular then litten!?

Literally now you look down upon litten, it's not littens flat that he's just the cooler form.
>>
>>32287271
>So Ya, oh!
can I steal this catchphrase thanks
>>
This poster is cool what is it
>>
>>32287271
What the fuck are you taking about? I never made a comedy relief thread, and I don't spam pictures, I like Rowlet you dumb fuck.

And how exactly did you debunk my points? HOW? You never replied to me!!! You debunked them by being silent? Or you just couldn't come up with a proper headcannon to counter my legitimate facts?
>>
>>32287286
Okay, if it makes you less angry at pore rowlet and Decidueye.
>>
>>32287309
looks tcg related
>>
>>32283097
But Primarina is way stronger than the other starters
>>
>>32287329
Okay so you want me to give a fresh reminder.

How about you repeat all your points again so I can take them out one by one,
>>
>>32287359

>>32286923
>>
>>32287370
That wasn't the points I was talking about, But I guess it'll do,

Let's see,
First I nevered mentioned anything about the UBs or cosmog being in the movie, I just said that the wormholes would be a good foreshadowing for the next movie or when the UBs attack.

And when you talked about the cross thing, you didn't mention the part about the remade ash hand petting Popplio, you completely ignored it, also you said that cross jumped into the wormhole for no reason, but I can literally think of thousands of reasons, like maybe he trying to get marshadow, Or maybe he was forced by something. Literally anything could be a good reason. Also I really like this part

>There has never been a movie exclusive character that made it into the anime,

Who's Alian?

And speaking of him, Cross is literally Alain of gen7, mysterious, strong pokemon, looks about 16 to 15, and a good rival for ash, he's even power hungry just like Alain,

And then the last part, you actually think we're trying to downplay litten, Sereiosly I never said anything about litten not fully evovle. Except for that one time you literally were missing me off, but if you haven't noticed yet we owls like to keep things Balanced, we always say that ash will have a Decidueye, and a incineroar, But we just say that Decidueye will be his main this season because the last time ash caught two starters, the grass type was down played and the fire type took the spotlight, so this gen will be the other way around, but incineroar will still be a power house in ash's team, but you just don't want the owl to succeed at all, even going as far as to calling it a comedy relief. Wich if you haven't noticed, that pissed off tones of owls. But you went And took it to a new level of autism.
>>
>>32287538
For the last time, I never called Rowlet a comedy relief.

And how do you think worm holes open? Cosmog and UBs, there is no other way, they won't be in the movie, so there won't be a worm hole in the movie.

Alain is a movie exclusive character? Are you trolling or just retarded? Alain is the main character in the mega evolution special, which is not a movie, so that point still stands.

How can you know the reason he want to even jump dimensions? They never even stated him to be Ash'a rival, he's just a guy aiming to become stronger.
Also, if you played sun and moon, fallers who come from another dimension lose their memories, so he won't remember Ash or look for him anyway.

The hand petting popplio is in the concept art you tried so hard to debunk, and now your using it as an argument, good job.
the gloved hand doesn't necessarily mean its Ash, as long as you can prove that Ash is that specific person petting popplio, I'll take this seriously.

Last party, the funniest part, you claim you don't down play Litten, when your whole argument is against him evolving into Incineraor, by trying to proving that the concept Incineroar is Cross's.

Take your time.
>>
>>32287691
Ignore him mate, that's Comedy Relief/"Poles" Kid.

Even when he gets flat-out proven wrong like claiming Kukui will catch Litten or that Incineroar is tankier/bulkier than Decidueye in gameplay, he'll just bounce right back with a new inane theory hyping the owl line up. Right now it's the "werm whole" theory.

This guy has done more to damage the owl fanbase than all the sudden Litten-Incineroar hype the last couple days gave it.

Anyway, pretty cool seeing Incineroar front and center in that poster as a cat fan.
>>
>>32287719
Wasn't planning on going far, he can't disprove anything I said.
I was just getting tired of him spamming threads with his "theories", but if he does pull some shit out of his ass an argument, I'll just let him be.
>>
>>32283756
cute
>>
>>32283067
>>32283097

Why is it so obvious to tell these are owlfag posts?
>>
File: IMG_2378.jpg (86KB, 432x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2378.jpg
86KB, 432x600px
>>32283169

Owlcuck butthurt never gets old.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 129x127px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 129x127px
She has a cute tummy.
>>
>have dozens of talented artists
>instead of using beautiful artwork on your rarest cards use ugly as fuck generic 3d models
Why?
>>
>>32287837

3D is cheaper
>>
>>32287837
I like it..
>>
>>32287691
>I neverd called rowlet a comedy relief.
Oh, but the angry owlfags say other wise.

>You need cosmog to make wormholes,
So you did play the games right, UB1 literally came through a wormholes out of nowhere, and cosmog and Lillie weren't in sight, the UBs could literally make there own wormholes.

I guess you got me on the mega evolution specials not being a movie, but don't ever say that a character from a movie never made it into the anime, remember brocks sudowoodo, he caught it in the lucario movie as a bonsly.

Also, Cross is literally the perfect rival for ash, name anyone that doesn't have a type:null that could be ash's rival, and remember, ash does have more then one rival each season, the guy he beats, and the guy he looses to. And also if Cross is just a random movie character, then why do they hide his full story, if he's just a minor character then they should of just told us everything and be done with it. But no, apparently he's more then meets the eye.

>I tried to debunk the hand petting Popplio,
That's not even true, and also, for what? And how?
And can you think of any character in the any with those specific gloves, pleas if you know you point them out for me.

Cross having a incineroar in the anime would automatically mean that ash's litten won't fully evolve, uuu...like I said before, Paul had a fully evolved torterra long before ash even had his turtwig. And at the end he still fully evolved. What's your point here.
>>
midnight lycanroc is good!
>>
File: 1459123862515.jpg (23KB, 604x311px) Image search: [Google]
1459123862515.jpg
23KB, 604x311px
>>32282938
>no Bewear or Mimikyu
BTFO
>>
File: Buzzwole_SM_concept_art.jpg (909KB, 925x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Buzzwole_SM_concept_art.jpg
909KB, 925x1280px
>>32286891

>Nothing stipulates that it's blood though

Except for Buzzwole being inflated by a red fluid that's "totally NOT blood" according to you.
>>
>>32287691

>Also, if you played sun and moon, fallers who come from another dimension lose their memories

Mohn got hit with memory loss despite being from the same world.
Obviously there's some sort of memory eating UB responsible. It has nothing to do with actually crossing worlds.
>>
>>32287888
Yeah ok ... this is getting tiring.

Never claimed UBs can't open portal just said they won't appear in the movie.

Brock caught Bonsly in episode 430 "From cradle to save", point still stand.

Cross being the perfect rival in your head doesn't mean he'll appear in the anime, the world doesn't revolve around.

You tried to debunk the Incineroar concept saying if he appears with Ash doesn't mean it belongs to him, debunking one concept means the same to the others.

The Gloved hand means nothing if there's no face, besides Ash doesn't wear gloves anymore, and it's a concept to the anime, not the movie, where he does wear gloves.
>>
>>32287991
>Obviously there's some sort of memory eating UB responsible. It has nothing to do with actually crossing worlds

Source?
>>
>>32287955
>energy drain
Yeah no. You just proved my point, it never says it's blood. And Buzzwole is filled with a clear orange fluid, not blood.
>By absorbing the energy of its foes, it triggers a chemical reaction within its body fluids that causes its muscles to grow at explosive rates.
>>
>>32288024
If you knew the UBs can make portals, then why bring up the portal thing anywas, and like I said before, the portals could be a foreshadowing of the UBs, kinda like zygards cilaquett after the hoopa movie,

Hu, you may be right about that bonsly not being caught In the movie, but it still was from the movie and did came to the anime, So my point still stands, unless I'm delusional and those are two different bonslys

Cross being the perfect rival, could be one point,

His name, Is might be another point,
>Cross
The fact that they hide his Info, out of all the people in the past movies and all the way till now, he's the first character to have his identity hidden. In a movie, I feel there's more to this kid then just a simple power hungry Paul knockoff. that could be another point,

>You tried to debunk the Incineroar concept saying if he appears with Ash doesn't mean it belongs to him, debunking one concept means the same to the others.

I sorry here but, what? So your saying me trying to debunk the incineroar leak, means I'm trying to debunk the Popplio one too, what? Your going to have to explain that a little bit more, i just don't get it, and I'm not being sarcastic this time.

The gloved hand means a lot of things actually, you still didn't name a single character that could be wearing those gloves, not. And what were to happen if they did show us remade ash petting Popplio, then that would change your point of view, the only reason they don't show everything in the concept art is because they don't want to spoil everything, and same with the incineroar leaks. They show you ash, pikachu, Mallow, rowlet, and Popplio, do you really think that they'll spoil the sun and moon full story just like that. They're always miss leading us. And I think that's were these strange theorys like the royal theory came about, because they didn't think it's that obvious and they tried to think of a good way to actually show us the picture from a different prospective
>>
>>32288387
>do you really think that they'll spoil the sun and moon full story just like that

They didn't. They got leaked, faggot, it wasn't intentional.

>And I think that's were these strange theorys like the royal theory came about, because they didn't think it's that obvious and they tried to think of a good way to actually show us the picture from a different prospective

No, you made that inane theory up because you're a stupid owlcuck and who just got assblasted over the fact Incineroar's line is getting more attention lately than Decidueye's.

Stay mad, owlcuck.
>>
>>32287955
>>32288366
Nice dubs chain but you're both tards.
The thing is a fucking Pokemon. Stuff in Pokemon that is based on explicitly gender-localized traits doesn't always follow that, such as the commonly used example of male Mawile when Mawile's basis is ALWAYS female.

Bottom line, they're Pokemon. They don't have to follow real world biology, so no, sucking blood and having thin antennae doesn't make it female and living only in flowery fields and having male musculature doesn't make it a male. It's a fucking Pokemon.
>>
>>32288036

Speculation.

When MC travels to the opposite version's world, they don't suffer any amnesia. Them, Lillie, Guzma, and Lusamine show there's nothing inherently hazardous about using the wormholes.

The creepy thing about the amnesiac fallers is that we have no idea how they returned to the normal world.
Mohn got pulled into a wormhole due to experimenting with Cosmog, but then one day he just suddenly reappeared at Pokepelago without remembering anything.
Anabel got dumped at the coast of Poni Island.
A Looker got washed up at the Battle Resort of all places.
>>
>>32288387
Foreshadowing UBs through making random worm holes, when UBs have no business in Kanto and no way for them to even get there, since the main reason UBs are around is because of Lusamine in Alola.

Brock's Bonsly first appeared in the anime, the same episode it was caught in, point still stands.

His name is Cross as a reference to his necklace, and his info's are hidden for the possibility of spoiling plot, like sharing the same voice actor with someone else.

And if you tried to debunk the Incineraor concept, and calling it false or not what it looks like, then your doing the same to all other concepts, they're all part of one thing, you can't say that's misleading but that's completely OK.

For the rest check >>32288425

>>32288433
It's as you said, a speculation, we can't take it as a fact.
So as of now, fallers lose their memory when they travel through ultra space, for some reason, but they still do.
>>
>>32288425
Revealing ash's potential team is kinda be spoiling the anime if you really think about it.

And then this,
>No, you made that inane theory up because you're a stupid owlcuck and who just got assblasted over the fact Incineroar's line is getting more attention lately than Decidueye's.

>Stay mad, owlcuck.
Which actually makes me wonder if I'm taking to an adult or a 7 year's old. Or a strange combination of that. What did they call it again, Oh! Manchilde. If your really going to have a mental brakedown about Decidueye, then at least try and make yourself not sound like childe.

>Traveling through wormholes when UBs have no business with kento.
It's like you didn't even read there dex entries, the UBs don't stay in place forever,for UB1 they stated that they travel to random places and tranfom into humans, and they never transform into the same person.

>>32288531
Really still on about the bonsly thing, I said my point is that, it first appeared in the movie, then made it's way into the anime, that's my point, not how it got cought, get over it already.

>Cross, necklaces.
Tell me, look closely at that necklace of his and tell me if it looks like a Cross, and better yet, why would he have a cross? Religion isn't a thing In pokemon, right, I'm probably so wrong about that part. Arnt I.

So let me get this straight, if I debunked the incineroar leak, and said that ash don't have both rowlet nor incineroar.
That would mean I debunked another leak that has nothing to do with it?
Ya, your logic is starting to confuse me.

>It's as you said, a speculation, we can't take it as a fact.
So as of now, fallers lose their memory when they travel through ultra space, for some reason, but they still do.

But the other guy literally just disproved you up there, if you get amnisa every time you go through a wormhole then, why didn't, we or lusamine, guzma, nor Lillie have amnesia after traveling through it, you didn't really debunke that.
>>
>>32290238
Check every source of information on this fucking planet, Brock Bonsly first appeared in the anime, not in the movie, point still stands.

It's not a religious cross, it's the same cross on Incineroar's forehead.

Yes, if you debunk the Incineroar leak you debunk all the leaks, because they are in the same concept book, made for the anime, by the same people, why is this so hard to understand?

Disproved what? Lusamine and the other didn't get amnesia because they didn't stay long in the worm hole, we Literally only jump for a battle and leave, fallers like Anabel get lost and spend a long time traveling the ultra space, because they don't have the power of solgaleo/lunala on their sides.

>Revealing ash's potential team is kinda be spoiling the anime if you really think about it.

They're leaks, look up what leaks means, it means it's not officially revealed, but someone leaked it, we're not suppose to have it, so it's ok for them to have Ash's team in the concept, because we don't suppose to have it.
>>
>>32283789
Isn't there a youtuber who claimed this pokemon is based off him?
>>
>>32292291
Are you talking about Verlisify? I thought he said that as a joke
>>
>>32292347
I think his Lycanroc comment was a joke, but given how awful some of his "competitive" sets are, it's hard to tell whether he's serious or not.
>>
>>32283062
Same here dude. This is the only correct opinion.
>>
>>32283742
They should have made it run like a gorilla
>>
File: beingthatlazy.png (405KB, 402x569px) Image search: [Google]
beingthatlazy.png
405KB, 402x569px
>>32287812
>>
>>32290238
The Bonsly in the movie and the one Brock caught are two separate ones dude.
>>
>>32283035
Thicc
>>
File: tumblr_oiyf4wwh1h1r7386xo1_1280.png (663KB, 1280x989px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiyf4wwh1h1r7386xo1_1280.png
663KB, 1280x989px
>>32292989
...but why? Those are noodle arms not gorilla arms like kommo-o
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.