[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prediction time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 123.png (245KB, 482x357px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
245KB, 482x357px
What will the next game be?
And what will it be on?
And when will it come out?
And why.
>>
>>32280386
>Pokémon spaghetti and meatballs
>There is no gameplay
>There are no pokemon
>You just give us your money
>Fuck you
>>
>>32280394
Releasing on iOS next month.
>>
I think Gen 8 on switch is next followed by D/P remake.
If nothing is announced soon Summer 2018 for Gen 8.
And Fall 2019 for remake.
>>
I'd rather they release D/P remake first but I think they would want to use the Switch for that.
>>
>>32280386
>Pokemon Sparkling Diamond and Shining Pearl (2018)
>Pokemon Twilight (2019) (SM sequel)
>Pokemon Plus and Minus (2021) (Gen 8, 25th anniversary)
>Pokemon Zero (2023)
>Pokemon Grey (2024) (BW2 sequel)
>Pokemon Chaos and Cosmos (2026) (Gen 9, 30th anniversary)
>Pokemon A and Z (2027) (XY sequels)
>Pokemon Uprising & Downfall (2028) (Gen 10)
>Pokemon Solar Eclipse & Lunar Eclipse) (2029) (SM remakes)
>Pokemon Infinity (2031, 35th anniversary, sequel to Pokemon Zero)
>reboot in 2032
Can confirm this because my uncle is Satoshi Tajiri
>>
>>32280535
No They'll do D/P remakes in 2018. They'll announce it in January and it'll come out in the fall as always. As for the system it could be either or. They could stick to the 3DS or they could go full switch. But to go full Switch mid generation?
>>
>>32280394
Daaaaaamn, that's hella epic
>>
>>32280394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HCDPTQGmrI
>>
>>32280641
Would be neat.
>>
>>32280394
>Implying Pokemon food merchandising is new
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo22Phkedmw
>>
>>32280641
>Gen 7 being the longest gen when Marshadow is already announced
>Gen 9 lasting only 2 years
Try again.
>>
>>32280718
Gen 6 only lasted 3 years.
>>
>>32280694
Why does Japanese shit always have hundreds of moon runes everywhere?
>>
>>32280718
Literally every gen has lasted 3 to 4 years. Your point?
>>
>>32280826
Literally every gen has lasted 3 to 4 years. Your point?
>>
Can we just call it quits after Sun and Moon and start fresh on consoles with a game (not released in pairs) that spans all regions and actually pays attention to the lore?
>>
>>32280999
>people still unironically want a game with all regions
I had Pokemon go to level 100 in XY with no grinding, 7 regions would just be overkill with how the games are set up now.
>>
>>32281029

just put battle frontier/maison ai on your road
>>
>>32280386

First of all, we need more art of Psychic GILF, why does Drasna get more art

Second,I'm actually not sensing a game coming this year

The Marshadow Gen 1 movie makes that clear
>>
>>32280999

>Spans all regions

Stop
>>
>>32282058

as I said; battle maison ai on the road is enough
>>
New Gen. I have come to really enjoy the dual screen functionality the 3DS provides but I wouldn't mind adding more games to my Switch library at this point. A new gen, at this point, seems like the perfect place to do so too. As much as I personally enjoyed Platinum, I can't really see a any reason to re-release DPPt on the 3DS when, at this point, every generation has representation in some form on the DS family.
RBY (Virtual console)
HGSS (DS)
ORAS (3DS)
DPPt (DS)
BW/BW2 (DS)
XY (3DS)
SM (3DS)

A 3DS allows a player to access every pokemon game/generation either via backwards compatibility, digital download, or physical game.

New nintendo system? Why not a new Generation to launch that system?

I know the Swtich is a wierd nebulous hybrid but after playing Breath of the Wild in handheld and TV modes, I wouldn't mind a pokemon game on the Switch. They could do something where all we get on the Switch is a Stadium style game but that would be fine with me. There just seems like a logical opportunity to reintroduce pokemon and overhaul the user interface with the advent of the Switch.
>>
>>32280386
Pokémon Diamond Star and Prism Pearl, this year on Vita.
>>
>>32283072
>Vita
Don't make me laugh!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.