[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when are we gonna get these giys with HA's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-04-08-16-26-45-278042589.png (9KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-08-16-26-45-278042589.png
9KB, 308x164px
So when are we gonna get these giys with HA's?
>>
>>32279798
By generation 12
>>
Participation gifts near the end of the gen, I think. Although that may be better suited for the two monkeys.
>>
>>32279798
Tonight. Midnight. Behind the old oak tree in the park.
Bring $500 in an unmarked envelope. The password is injection
>>
File: 1489359992599.jpg (50KB, 805x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489359992599.jpg
50KB, 805x960px
Still pisses me off that we have to wait for an event to get starters with HA's.

Why not just put Friend Safari back in? Was it really so hard to do that? Seriously anyone who doesn't think Sun and Moon were a rushed mess is retarded.
>>
If Incineroar is playing a big role in the movie we may see "Cross's Incineroar" with Intimidate. Especially the way they animated it to be all threatening to Ash.
>>
>>32279894
Pretty sure that was a deliberate decision to be removed, regardless of rushing. They've done this over the course of all the games with features like that.
>>
>>32279894
This is very obviously a conscious decision though. Nothing to do with the games being rushed.
>>
>>32279907
That Inceneroar better have Sucker Punch and Pursuit as well.
>>
>>32279907
>>32279915
There you go:
Incineroar @ Incinium Z
Ability: Intimidate
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Flamethrower
:^)
>>
HA starters when?
Wild starters when?
>>
Last megastone distribution was requires the code INTIMIDATE, and now we have an Incineroar in the movie, so who knows.

The intimidate code might be a reference to Mawile though
>>
File: 1491600271421s.jpg (10KB, 250x234px) Image search: [Google]
1491600271421s.jpg
10KB, 250x234px
Fine fine. No Friend Safari. Then atleast give us away to catch the starters with HA's or at least have them in something besides the boring ass standard Pokeball.
>>
>>32279980
>next gen has wild Alola starters
>apricorn balls are pnce again not in the game
>no Moon Ball Decidueye
>no Love Ball Primarina
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.