[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post yfw you actually don't care about the news from the movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9

File: lyrakek.png (45KB, 125x180px) Image search: [Google]
lyrakek.png
45KB, 125x180px
Or the anime at all
>>
I literally only care because introducing two new companions just for a movie, replacing existing characters with fan followings, makes me assume those characters may have some relation to upcoming games,
Otherwise it's just kind of a retarded marketing decision.
>>
File: disgust moon.png (78KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
disgust moon.png
78KB, 600x500px
i haven't been caught up in ages and am working on watching the older seasons so hearing everyone getting their panties in a bunch over this movie and about inceniroar is just making the shitposting even harder to wade through for me.
>>
File: happykris.png (298KB, 1328x958px) Image search: [Google]
happykris.png
298KB, 1328x958px
>>32279490
>Tfw stopped playing at X and now come here just to see the new fapbait each generation makes and if they ever give Arceus a mega/primal
>>
>>32279522
I tried to do this, so i could be up to date with the anime side of things. I just couldn't though. The anime is just not interesting and It just doesn't keep me occupied with it's endless character of the week bullshit.
>>
>>32279490
Me too
If they want to reboot it, just follow the games
>>
File: smug trotsky.jpg (133KB, 934x623px) Image search: [Google]
smug trotsky.jpg
133KB, 934x623px
>>32279490
>>
File: 1395201509849.jpg (31KB, 350x448px) Image search: [Google]
1395201509849.jpg
31KB, 350x448px
>>32279545
I'm in the middle of battle frontier. The only thing keeping me going is the contest episodes. The anime went south when contests stopped being a thing. Why do you think black and white were marked as the worse seasons of the anime and they made a chinese knock-off on contests in XY?
>>
File: 1491658714750.jpg (78KB, 476x566px) Image search: [Google]
1491658714750.jpg
78KB, 476x566px
>>32279490
>>
>>
File: steenee.jpg (116KB, 632x861px) Image search: [Google]
steenee.jpg
116KB, 632x861px
>>
I don't care about anything from the anime except the OP/ED themes so I have vocal tracks to apply to the games and they're giving us an amazing sounding new rendition of Mezase Pokemon Master so I have nothing to feel but joy
>>
File: god_cant_help_you_now.png (62KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
god_cant_help_you_now.png
62KB, 300x300px
>It's actually a new story with current gen Pokemon involved

You wouldn't BELIEVE how much relief I felt from that. Not even being contrarian, I'm just glad it's only a PARTIAL revisit at best.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.