[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile in the Offices of Team Flare....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: Flare.jpg (269KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
Flare.jpg
269KB, 612x792px
>>
>>32279277
Oh my Glob! XD it's like viral marketing
>>
Who the fuck stole my hair gel?
>>
>>32279289
>Hair gel
No true Flare uses anything but wax or pomade
>>
Miiister Lysandre! All this planning is toooo hard! Can't we just hire somebody to do all our genocidal work for us?
>>
>>32279756
You don't even do anything pertaining to the plan!
>>
>>32279277
Hey! Remember when we were interesting? Neither do I!
>>
File: Team.Flare.full.1622732.jpg (80KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Team.Flare.full.1622732.jpg
80KB, 800x800px
>>32279927
The typical Team Flare grunt's day
9:30 - Wake up bright and early.
10:00 - Have a lite breakfast.
10:30 - Style hair for two hours.
12:30 - Go to Cafe Lysandre, discuss loudly with other Team Flare about our wonderful ideas, and also about a how horrible the waitstaff is. Do not leave tip.
1:30 - Get weekly check from Daddy's trust fund.
2:00 - Racquetball.
3:00 - Fuck around with the exchange rates of third-world currencies.
3:15 - Intercept young interlopers at one of our priority sites.
3:20 - Fail to stop young interlopers. Oh well.
3:30 - Consider working on evil plan.
3:31 - Shout at immigrants working outside that grass is not being cut correctly.
3:35 - Afternoon Jeopardy!
4:30 - Work on evil plan.
5:00 - Swimming lessons with Alejandro! <3
5:45 - Attempt to seduce Alejandro.
5:48 - Blackmail Alejandro for sex.
5:53 - Fire Alejandro, burn his Green card.
6:15 - Pre-dinner aperitifs.
7:00 - Dinner of wine, baguettes, salads, and lynx stuffed with foie gras.
8:00 - Smash dinner table into 17 parts for fun, blame it on intoxication, overwork.
8:30 - Post-Dispatch bulimia.
9:00 - Daily dose of Rand, Breitbart, /pol/, evil.
10:00 - Sip wine in bed while watching Netflix until I collapse from exhaustion or intoxication, whichever comes first. Look forward to another productive day tomorrow!
>>
>>32280139
Should we include a rest between 3:30 and 4:00?
>>
Those new recruts uniform looks stylish
>>
>>32279277
Is that Mr. Game And Watch?
>>
>>32279277
team flare will
ban all mistys
ban all brocks
ban all garys
genwunner war now
>>
>>32280210
We'd have to cut the 3:35 Afternoon Jeopardy
>>
>>32279277
I miss the old days off administering Team Rocket. Now I'm stuck here with these fucking hipsters. They don't even use guns for fuck sake!
>>
>>32281781
Dude, no one in Team Rocket knew how to use a gun. Like more than half the people in the infirmary were there due to self inflicted wounds.
>>
>>32279286
It's a physical flyer, how is it like viral marketing?
>>
>>32280909
Are you insane? I can't continue my day without my daily viewing of Alex Trebek!
>>
File: 150px-XY_Calem.png (79KB, 150x485px) Image search: [Google]
150px-XY_Calem.png
79KB, 150x485px
Who is this faggot and why does he interfere with our plans?
>>
>>32283687
Calem Calemson
>>
>>32282033
You mean those dumb ass grunts? Yeah, half of them are here in flair. I mean the ones that chose not to carry because "it's the Pokemon we want to use." Not in my squad. Team Rocket squad 244. We fucking made the name and paved the way for those coat tail surfers. Boss man loved us until he split for personal reasons. Can't blame him. Man loved his pussy. I tried to get back in. But, they are running on a minimum budget right now. Once I get this call, I'm out of here faster than a downhill Dodrio.
>>
Did you guys see the dorky space suits team galactic wear? it's pathetic. Glad I joined the team with kick-ass suits and shades.

Celosia is cute
>>
Uhmm guys... What was our objective again?
>>
>>32284904
Ahem! "To kill everyone but ourselves."

Although I'll admit that I forgot our reasons for doing that...
>>
I'm lost. Can you guys tell where are the offices of Team Rocket?
>>
>>32281781
>Team Flare didn't use guns, Team Rocket is better
>Team Rocket had no guns
>Lysandre's battle theme literally starts with a loading gun
>>
>>32285200
TRESPASSER IN THE MIDST!
I REPEAT, TRESPASSER IN THE MIDST!
>>
>>32285200
Of course, my fellow criminal! The nearest Team Rocket offices are just beyond that opening in the wall labeled "trash compactor". Have a good day!
>>
>>32285203
Well of course the boss would be packing heat.
>>
>>32285200
You're in the wrong region and in the wrong time period
>>
shouldn't we give our admins more pokemon than just one
>>
>>32286637
All of our money is going to Project X, we can't afford to provide more than one pokemon.
>>
>>32279277
Who stole my hair dye?
>>
>>32284148
Speaking of which, is NateOP doing an Alola CYOA?
>>
>>32279277
Ah, the team Xerosyc came from. Only valuable character of the bunch because of the Looker sidestory.

Main story was awfully bad for them. Most forgettable team of the whole series, including Johto's TR despiction.
>>
Do any of our scientists even do anything? I mean Xerosic seems to be the only one who actually, y'know, does science stuff.
>>
>>32287550
No, because you can't be hot and smart, you can only do one.
>>
>>32287491
Still a better than than Galactic or Plasma.

>including Johto's TR despiction
Johtoddler or Sinnohfetus, I take it. No one with an ounce of objectivity could unironically like Neo Rocket.
>>
>>32287620
Better than Galactic? On par at best. At least I remember the Galactic Admin names, I can't remember ANY of the color coded-chics or how Malva was a part of anything there. And it isn't because they were named after planets, Mars had an annoying fat cat and Saturn blew up some lake. You know, stuff you'll remember them. Galactic is bad, probably the worst team before Flame came to show you can be bad and forgettable.

Better than Plasma? No way. Ghetsis was terribad and boring, but Plasma was the first team since Rocket that pursued something that wasn't a pipe dream, which makes them more acceptable to me I guess. Unless you're like Aether and actually show your delusions are real. Stranger Things did something good. And you can't deny N from being one of the best Evil Team Members to date, wheter you like him or not.

NeoRocket was just trying to throw some salt on the wounds, let me meme :^)
>>
>>32287721
>And you can't deny N from being one of the best Evil Team Members to date
He's literally the worst character in the franchise. He makes no attempt to back up his moralizing, disappears for most of the game and presents a lackluster fight at the end. Can't believe there are people who like Plasma when they're literally just Rocket with a Greenpeace coat of paint. So disappointing, they had a real chance to be interesting.
>>
File: 500.png (304KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500.png
304KB, 500x500px
>>
>>32279277
I would totally join Team Flare.
Hail Lysandre!
>>
Remember that kid we tricked into harvesting mega energy for us?

What a sucker
>>
>>32288230
>5'11
>>
>>32279277
[I'm too sexy by Right Said Fred blares]
>>
>>32289984
[Counters with SexyBack by Justin Timberlake]
>>
EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY!
THE CAFE SHOP RAN OUT OF SUGAR.
>>
>>32290950
Why are we still serving coffee to non-Team Flare members anyway? Those faggots are going to die soon enough, who cares if they get their sugar or not.
>>
>>32290996
So we can take all of their money by selling them overpriced coffee before they die
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.