[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular opinion thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: Ash_and_Cilan_confront_Skyla.png (600KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Ash_and_Cilan_confront_Skyla.png
600KB, 800x450px
I actually really liked cillian as a character. He was just as good as brock.
>>
>>32276536
I agree. He was a fun character.

And I don't think that's an "unpopular" opinion. Just because the storyline in BW wasn't very good doesn't mean that every character was bad. I think a lot of people like Cilan.
>>
File: f12534d7561b1efb07858349daca24b9.jpg (129KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
f12534d7561b1efb07858349daca24b9.jpg
129KB, 1440x810px
>>32276587
I figured most people disliked him because he's not "muh brock"
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-03-11-18h28m22s803.png (496KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-11-18h28m22s803.png
496KB, 1280x738px
>>
>>32276536
I liked Georgia
>>
>>32276587
Cilan is very unpopular, so this counts as an unpopular opinion.
>>
Unpopular opinion. I HATE MUDKIPZ
>>
Unpopular opinion: I'm glad the new movie is including pokemon from later gens and I'm looking forward to Misty and Brock being dignified grown up trainers and to learn more about the new companions.
>>
>>32276994
OP said "unpopular"
>>
>>32276721
was she the most butthurt character in the whole anime?
>>
>>32277044
Yes. She became a pokemon judger out of spite. [Spoiler] I still think she and the dragon slayer were great rivals [/spoiler]
>>
>>32276726
Me too.
>>
>>32276536
i think whitney is the best pokegirl ever made, no other pokegirl is near-perfect as whitney.
>>
>>32276536
I did not watch the anime growing up, have no nostalgia for Brock and Misty and do not care if they are in the new movie or not. The movie is also going to suck, though I hope it will be at least decent.

My biggest wish is to get some teaser for new game content, like how Origins revealed Mega Charizard X.
>>
Unpopular opinion: I fucking love the elemental monkeys. They are adorable, I like how they are almost identical as kids but grow up to be very different, and having them be starter types but themed around making tea was brilliant.
Also they are monkeys.
>>
Spear Pilar is my favorite SSBB stage, not only because it's a pokemon one but because of all the mechanics in it. There are enough plain straightforward stages already, it's good to have a very dynamic one, and having the gods of time and space (and Cresselia) right there makes it feel epic.
Why couldn't it be Darkrai instead of Cresselia though? It would have been a nice nod to that one movie.
>>
>>32277134
I'm pretty sure everyone loves the base forms. Simisage is the only even tolerable evolution though
>>
File: Good Idea.png (3MB, 1890x1853px) Image search: [Google]
Good Idea.png
3MB, 1890x1853px
Zinnia is a good character.
>>
File: drasna tomei coloured.jpg (237KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
drasna tomei coloured.jpg
237KB, 1000x707px
>>32276536

I think some of the TCPI dub voices are solid like Dawn and Iris's voices for example but the replacement voice and most voices from XY and on are absolutely dreadful.

also Drasna is fucking hot IMO.
>>
>>32276536
too bad Iris cancelled out the goodness of Cilian
>>
>>32278361
TPCi's Anime/Movie dub in general is flaming garbage, really, the only good dub voices they gave us in the last 10 years there were Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Sophocles, and Kiawe. If I can only count on one hand the decent performances to come from them, there's a fucking problem.

It still boggles my mind how TPCi still make errors & edits like 4Kids did, but TPCi replace MORE of the OST than 4Kids did even at their worst, are fucking up the movies with that dub music now too (even 4Kids didn't do this later), fucked up the scripting so insanely badly that 4Kids did that better too, and as you said, 90% of their intros/OPs are awful, and literally all of the replacement voices are still terrible to this day.

tl;dr, fuck the TPCi dub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS-u1rVFoYU
>>
>>32278759
>are fucking up the movies with that dub music now too (even 4Kids didn't do this later)
the first three movies had COMPLETELY redone scores, what are you smoking?
>>
Aside from the Battle Factory, I don't really care for any of the Battle Frontier facilities.
>>
>>32278819
Notice how I said later, you moron, Movies 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 kept the Japanese OST under 4Kids. TPCi pulled a reverse 4Kids on the OST retention by replacing the OST in Movies 17, 18, and 19- if Movie 20 gets fucked, the 4Kids dub is objectively superior to the TPCi dub (it already is for the Anime & Shorts by now).

Pay attention to words next time.
>>
>>32276536
Gen 6 had the best designed starters.

>>32276597
I hated him because every other line was stupid stuff like "WHAT AN EXQUISITE FLAVOR! DELICIOUS!"
>>
>>32278847
I don't care about the Battle Frontier at all
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.