[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If both Hatchu and this thing are getting a movie - and likely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

File: 802Marshadow.png (89KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
802Marshadow.png
89KB, 393x393px
If both Hatchu and this thing are getting a movie - and likely a distribution as well - this year, then what the hell are they giving out on the next movie?

Since Gen 4 the last movie of a generation has given out both a mythical (Celebi for M13, Genesect for M16 and Volcanion for M19) and some code/pokémon that unlocks something special in the next games (the Legendary Beasts that unlocked Zoroark in BW, a Mewtwo, and Magearna's code). So even if Gen 8 is released literally next year, and M21 focuses on a Gen 8 mon, they'll still have to distribute another mythical in July 2018.

So are they going to recycle an old mythical like Arceus, or are they going to introduce new pokémon in the middle of a generation for the first time?
>>
>>32275452
Options:
>Necrozma
>Ultra Beasts
>Solgaleo and Lunala
>>
>>32275452
Floette
>>
>>32275452
floette
>>
Not enough people complained about the ORAS-exclusive Megas and XY incompatibility so they're gonna go balls out on it
>>
>>32275468
funniest part is that mega latios and mega latias aren't oras exclusive and yet you can't use them with an xy player
>>
>>32275452
F*cking Floette
>>
Red Magearna
>>
M21 confirmed to have distros for Eternal Floette, Red Magearna, Arceus, Necrozma and a Gen 8 mon.
>>
>>32275461
>>32275465
>>32275510
>>32275543
It's not AZ's Floette
>>
>>32275543
>Arceus
why?

>>32275583
What makes you think that? AZ's Floette is in the game and even got a new animation.
>>
>>32275530
This
>>
>>32275452
Shiny locked legendaries
>>
>>32275590
>>Arceus
>why?
S I N N O H R E M A K E S
>>
>>32275795
But that's not happening until gen8 is out
>>
>>32275452
alternate color magearna is still possible (even if its lame)
>>
>>32275452
Next movie might be Eternal Floette and gen 8 mon
Not every movie needs a new mythical. Lucario movie had mew, Zoroark movie had Celebi
>>
>>32275476
you can trade the lati@snite from oras to XY
>>
>>32275819
Really? That's nice. You still can't use them in online battles though.
>>
>>32275806
I used to think that too, but then not-Misty and not-Brock with Piplup and Lucario happened
>>
>>32275851
are you sure? im pretty sure i saw one once (i could be wrong though)
>>
>>32275452
My prediction about the new I Choose You Movie.

Ash is still in Alola dreaming, Marshadow created his dream world to relive his memories with alterations, the new characters are aspects and pieces of his personality and memories of his friends (hence why the girl has Piplup), once he wins the league in his dreams thanks to Ho-oh. He wakes up back in school and tells everyone about the dream he had.
>>
>>32275878
But Piplup and Lucario are some of the most used Pokémon in general. Gen 5 still had some Piplups here and there, and Lucario only stopped during BW because of the no old Pokémon rule. Once we got to B2W2 and XY Lucario was literally everywhere again.
>>
>>32275940
What makes it suspicious isn't the fact that popular pokémon are being used, it's the fact that, of all popular shillmons out there, they had to choose /specifically/ the ones from Gen 4 to give to the "main" characters.

Lucario was a given since it's literally Game Freak's lightning, but if they were choosing simply based on popularity and/or were trying to give representation to every Gen in the movie, then the girl should have a Sylveon, some other eeveelution, or maybe even a pikaclone, instead of Piplup.
>>
>>32276002
I agree, but it's on the same level of saying we would get an RS remake in gen 5 because BW had Dive.
>>
Next movie is next gen poke. Shortest gen ever.
>>
>>32276046
>2016 - S/M, Magearna
>2017 - no game, Marshadow
>2018 - XZ/YZ, Floette
>2019 - new gen
It's just a regular gen
>>
>>32276002
I don't think you quite get how popular Pochama is.
>>
>>32275806
>until gen8 is out
No. It'll happen before
>>
>>32276105
Yeah, remember when we got RS remakes in gen 5?
>>
>>32276121
>remember when we got RB remakes in gen 3?
>remember when we got GS remakes in gen 4?

Are you seriously implying that a break in a pattern is somehow a new pattern in itself? This sounds like the same argument people used for X2Y2 instead of Z.

>remember when we got Gray after BW?

And look what happened: we didn't get X2Y2 OR Z. Patterns are a fucking meme. They'll do DP remakes if and when they damn well feel like it and you're both idiots if you think you know for sure when it will happen.
>>
>>32276218
Anon, the pattern isn't a remake for each gen, the pattern is a remake for each console.
>>
>>32275813
Not every movie even needs a mythical. Movie 3 was fucking unown and a fake entei.

Gen 7 still has Tapus, Necrozma, and UBs to work with or they can evenw recycle old legendaries that never really got a spot light like Crescelia, which could tie in to a gen 4 remake
>>
>>32276218
The DP remakes won't happen on the 3DS because the remakes come out two consoles after the original, hence no RS remakes on the DS
>>
>>32276356
Except they're tying the Tapus into the main anime, Ultra Beasts for sure will be tied into the main anime.

Who the hell knows what's up with Necrozma.
>>
>>32276368
This.
>>
>>32276368
>The DP remakes won't happen on the 3DS because the remakes come out two consoles after the original, hence no RS remakes on the DS

Aren't DP playable on the 3ds anyway because it's backwards compatible with DS games? Would be weird to have the remake on a console that can play the original.
>>
>>32276523
I agree, but, actually, the 3DS can play RSE just fine. Nintendo just didn't want to rerelease GBA games.
>>
>>32276460
Solid point, kinda like how we never got the celebi movie because of the GS ball subplot, or how groudon and kyogre never appeared in movies because of the ruby sapphire anime subplots, or how dialga and palkia never appeared in several movies due to the DP anime subplot
>>
Eternal Flower Floette would make sure. It does have an exclusive move. We know this from the xy datamine
>>
>>32276591
And the SM datamine as well, where its move has a new animation.
>>
>>32276523
Yet you have Twilight Princess HD on the WiiU
>>
>>32276611
Zelda isn't Pokémon.
>>
>>32276605
Wait wait, what ? There's a new animations for Light of Ruin?
RELEASE IT ALREADY, PLEASE!!

;_;
>>
>>32276581
>kinda like how we never got the celebi movie because of the GS ball subplot
The other examples are fine, but why are you trying to use this as an argument against him when the reason the GS ball subplot was dropped was exactly because they didn't want to have Celebi in both the movie and the anime? Are you dumb?
>>
>>32276770
Because it is entirely possible for the writers to drop a planned subplot in favor of pushing a pokemon into a movie, which is entirely possible with the tapus if they want to give then individual movies or even cram all four into a single movie.

The argument that tapu koko being involved in the early episodes of the season is indicative to all of the tapus being a big part of the anime isn't valid because we have already seen the writers drop or redirect macguffins like that previously in the series.
>>
Gen 6 is dead.
We won't be able to steal AZ's waifu.
Get over it.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.