[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 77

File: preparefortrouble.jpg (21KB, 420x380px) Image search: [Google]
preparefortrouble.jpg
21KB, 420x380px
Welcome to the Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread. Talk about new episodes, old episodes, upcoming episodes, anime Pokégirls, sub releases, discuss, speculate, bitch and moan, etc., etc.

>NOT-SHIT SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/#PocketMonstersSun&MoonSubbed

>Citronic Gear On's music rips:
http://pastebin.com/C2gkFb0g

>Newfag Airing/Viewing Order Guide for XY:
https://pastebin.com/hWRkxP0F

>Trailer for upcoming events:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okLq9SfVJFk

>Movie 20: Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You! [July 15th]
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp
NEW TRAILERS GET IN HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NHzI6_D4Tg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXAhgVipCk8

Next episode:
>SM22 - Beware of Shovels!!! [Apr 13th]
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_sunmoon/episodes/

Upcoming episodes:
>SM23 - Here's a Real Shocker! A Dugtrio Split-Up?! [Apr 20th]
>SM24 - Alola! The First Visitation Day!! [Apr 27th]
>SM25 -The Fight Over the Crystal! The Rocket Gang VS The Skull Gang!!! [May 5th]

Shit people will ask:
>Muh subs when?
[PM] is subbing XY&Z and SM. Their releases can happen any time of the week.

Old thread:
>>32272455
>>
SM20/21 RAW:
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=914697

ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL RAW:
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=913229

SM19 RAW:
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=910602

SM18 SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_Sun_&_Moon_018_I-Maji-ne!_Mao's_Cooking_Operation!![H264_720P][908803CC].mkv.torrent

XY&Z45 POKÉTV SEGMENT SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_045_One_Last_Battle_with_Satoshi!_Serena's_Choice!!_PokeTV_segment[H264_720P][689BDB20].mkv.torrent

XY&Z SPECIAL 2 SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_Special_-_The_Ultimate_Duo!_Citron_and_Dent!![H264_720P][D17531C2].mkv.torrent

MOVIE 19 RAW:
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=882608

NEXT: POCKET MONSTERS SUN & MOON 22 - BEWARE OF SHOVELS!!! (APRIL 13TH)
>During battle practice with Kaki, Satoshi meets a Pokémon called Sunabah. The shovel stuck in the Sunabah leads to something unbelievable happening: Satoshi actually gets engulfed by a Pokémon?!

>Summary:
>As Satoshi was doing battle training at the beach with Kaki, he spotted a mysterious shovel that moves around on top of the sand! Kaki told him that this is a Pokémon called Sunabah, and that it is said that something terrible will happen if you touch the shovel stuck in the top of it. However, Sunabah's shovel accidentally ended up flying off! And then something odd happens to the angry Sunabah...?!

>Voice Cast:
>Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
>Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
>Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom Zukan
>Kei Shindo: Lilie
>Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
>Reina Ueda: Mao
>Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
>Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
>Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
>Megumi Hayashibara: Mokuroh
>Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
>Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
>Chika Fujimura: Amamaiko
>Chinami Nishimura: Nyabby
>Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
>Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
>>
whoever keeps posting about the best girls at the start of each thread please stop
>>
File: comedy relief owl.png (722KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
comedy relief owl.png
722KB, 1200x675px
reminder
>>
UPCOMING SHIT:

POKÉMON NO UCHI ATSUMARU? EPISODE 78 (Apr 9th)
>Abareru-kun's Pokémon Trade Journey, This Installment of Which is Set in Mie! / Abareru-kun Runs Into Trouble After Turning Into a Gablias for the Sake of a Surprise!?

SM23 - Here's a Real Shocker! A Dugtrio Split-Up?! (Apr 20th)
>Satoshi has gone to a music concert with Professor Kukui and his classmates, where he meets the concert's DJs, the Pokémon Trainer DJ Leo and his Dugtrio, as well as a Digda that admires said Dugtrio. But the day after, the news break that Dugtrio is splitting up.

SM24 - Alola! The First Visitation Day!! (Apr 27th)
>The Pokémon School announces that it will hold an open school where people in the area can come visit it. Satoshi will be holding a presentation there. And his mom will come over from Kanto!

SM25 -The Fight Over the Crystal! The Rocket Gang VS The Skull Gang!!! (May 5th)
>As always, the Rocket Gang are after Pikachu, and this time they decide to sneak a look at a class at the Pokémon School. The Z-Moves unleashed during that class astound them, and leads to them starting to search for Z-Crystals so they can master Z-Moves themselves as well. But then the Skull Gang, a group that commits crimes in the Alola region, show up.

ALOLA!:
https://mega.nz/#!VFplAKCT!ovVAE5V46EFG5fQvRwMtY0d8EVx_AwhMR_kSkpB0Ec8

POSE (FULL VERSION):
https://mega.nz/#!EU5nzBQT!rwN-X8RwSMHiX2tqQAwyn8XqxTpYVz8ufSDTn_BG_0s
>>
UPCOMING SHIT:

POKÉMON NO UCHI ATSUMARU? EPISODE 78 (Apr 9th)
>Abareru-kun's Pokémon Trade Journey, This Installment of Which is Set in Mie! / Abareru-kun Runs Into Trouble After Turning Into a Gablias for the Sake of a Surprise!?

SM23 - Here's a Real Shocker! A Dugtrio Split-Up?! (Apr 20th)
>Satoshi has gone to a music concert with Professor Kukui and his classmates, where he meets the concert's DJs, the Pokémon Trainer DJ Leo and his Dugtrio, as well as a Digda that admires said Dugtrio. But the day after, the news break that Dugtrio is splitting up.

SM24 - Alola! The First Visitation Day!! (Apr 27th)
>The Pokémon School announces that it will hold an open school where people in the area can come visit it. Satoshi will be holding a presentation there. And his mom will come over from Kanto!

SM25 -The Fight Over the Crystal! The Rocket Gang VS The Skull Gang!!! (May 5th)
>As always, the Rocket Gang are after Pikachu, and this time they decide to sneak a look at a class at the Pokémon School. The Z-Moves unleashed during that class astound them, and leads to them starting to search for Z-Crystals so they can master Z-Moves themselves as well. But then the Skull Gang, a group that commits crimes in the Alola region, show up.

ALOLA!:
https://mega.nz/#!VFplAKCT!ovVAE5V46EFG5fQvRwMtY0d8EVx_AwhMR_kSkpB0Ec8

POSE (FULL VERSION):
https://mega.nz/#!EU5nzBQT!rwN-X8RwSMHiX2tqQAwyn8XqxTpYVz8ufSDTn_BG_0s
>>
File: 1403089903765.jpg (36KB, 241x403px) Image search: [Google]
1403089903765.jpg
36KB, 241x403px
>>32273907
>asking shitposters to stop shitposting
That's like asking an addicted drug user to stop using drugs
>>
File: lilliecomfey.png (82KB, 240x252px) Image search: [Google]
lilliecomfey.png
82KB, 240x252px
This is a comfy thread.
>>
Is the 20th movie the ultimate slap in the face to Misty and original trio fans ever? I can't think of any other time since the beginning of AG that they were this royally screwed over. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
>>
>>32273901
>An energetic and masculine girl Trainer.
and there is your misty
>>
>>32273933
you said you were laughing and now you're saying you want to cry

are you senile AND bipolar? are you prengan?
>>
>>32273944
It's also the problem. They tried to make her look like a shota, and in doing so screwed me out of my annual fapbait. Nurse Joy doesn't count because she's literally been around for most of my life.
>>
It's seriously just like the start of AG in 2002. "Where are Misty and Brock?" "Who is this new female companion who replaced Misty?" "The anime has jumped the shark!"

God I feel like I time traveled back to the year 2002 again. Is there any anime in history that goes out of its way to screw over original trio fans as much as this show does? I'm literally sitting here laughing over the last 15 years.
>>
File: Two Shota Makotos.png (386KB, 1100x568px) Image search: [Google]
Two Shota Makotos.png
386KB, 1100x568px
Left or right?
>>
>Piplup and Lucario
Is Sinnoh Confirmed?
I bet when DP remakes come out they will make Lillie do contest shit.
>>
File: img04.png (237KB, 1100x568px) Image search: [Google]
img04.png
237KB, 1100x568px
BONDY

A researcher that has chased after Houou for a long time. The author of "My Life is Houou".

Voice: Arata Furuta
When I was offered the role, I wondered if I was going to play a Pokémon, but nope, it was actually the role of a human. I hope I will manage to guide Satoshi and the others to Houou while being careful to not get in the way of their adventure. I will do my best to excite both children and the adults that used to be crazy about Pokémon.
>>
>>32274129
It'll be Lana with Poplio being the circus seal thing.
>>
>>32274137
But all Lana cares about is her shitty underwater barunn
>>
>>32274078
Considering all the actual info gets posted here, that feels a bit unintuitive.
>>
>>32274151
Mallow has cooking shit to get into, like Millefeui before the Tripokalons, Lillie has the Aether stuff coming up, but what does Lana have? Literally nothing. She needs this.
>>
File: we are not amused.jpg (620KB, 1000x982px) Image search: [Google]
we are not amused.jpg
620KB, 1000x982px
>>32274132
>When I was offered the role, I wondered if I was going to play a Pokémon, but nope, it was actually the role of a human. I hope I will manage to guide Satoshi and the others to Houou while being careful to not get in the way of their adventure. I will do my best to excite both children and the adults that used to be crazy about Pokémon.
he sounds thrilled
>>
>>32274159
>Lillie has the Aether stuff coming up
Aether stuff won't came up that much. Lillie is only one wihout defined goal. She wants to touch pokemon, but when she overcomes it she has nothing to do.
>>
If they were to reduce Brock and Misty to mere Gym Leaders why couldn't they use Leaf as the main girl instead of that ugly monkey?

But I'm actually more upset about Gary being retconned out of existence. Unless they somehow put him in there as the Champion.
>>
>>32274176
Then they need to give Lana a better goal. The one she has now doesn't lend itself to many episodes, and when she's not starring in episodes she's no more than a literally who. That's not how I like to see my wife treated.
>>
>>32274181
The ugly monkey was designed to be masculine, inarguably the biggest mistake of the movie. They already had a shota. They already had a fucking shota. Why did they turn their loli into one? Why? Goddammit Japan.
>>
>>32274200
>The ugly monkey was designed to be masculine, inarguably the biggest mistake of the movie.
But we need Misty replacement.
>>
>>32274211
Why though? If they wanted a Misty character why not use Misty? Why waste your character design budget on a bootleg shota?
>>
>implying this isn't just a dream created by Marshadow
>>
>>32274186
Lana isn't going to do much. There won't be any Contests in SM, they can't even be bothered to give Ash a goal this season
>>
>>32274218
HO FUCK
>>
>>32274078
>regular threads for the sm anime constantly feel dead
>The movie actually brings more hype than the main anime and breaths new life to /padt/

Can SM be anymore of a disappointment?
>>
>>32274228
Yes, they could have Lana not do anything.
>>
>>32274181
Gary will probably appear too,he's still oak's grandson in every canon
>>
>All these niggas complaining about retcons and no Misty and shit.

Fuck all that, I want that theme remix NOW.
>>
File: img05.png (199KB, 1100x568px) Image search: [Google]
img05.png
199KB, 1100x568px
JOY

A nurse that treats Pokémon at the Pokémon Center.

Voice: Shoko Nakagawa
The Pokémon movies have given me lots of memories, and this is the 20th one at that, so I'm extremely happy to be in it. I want to use kindness and love to heal everyone, just like Joy, the nurse everyone admires. I will do my best to make lots of people go see this year's Pokémon movie, which is packed to the brim with both nostalgia and freshness!
>>
>>32274247
He literally has a new rival, the only purpose he would serve is done.

If he appear, it'd probably be for a scant second like Brock/Misty might as gym leaders.
>>
In regards to the anime, I'm glad we're finally going to see the TRio meet Team Skuplayer. I hope Plumeria shows up and establishes a rivalry with Jessie
>>
>>32274253
I'll give them that Joy is a qt, but she's literally the same Joy from 20 years ago. I go into these things looking for new waifus.
>>
>>32274264
No one cares about the main SM anime. No one ever did and no one ever will.
>>
>>32274232
she is already the second-least focused on of the main cast.
>>
File: img06.png (133KB, 1100x568px) Image search: [Google]
img06.png
133KB, 1100x568px
CROSS (Partner Pokémon: Gaogaen)

A boy that believes strength is everything and that aims to become the ultimate Trainer.
>>
>AU Ash will win the league before regular Ash
HAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1474159340508.png (444KB, 689x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474159340508.png
444KB, 689x720px
What I want to know is what the hell does Marshadow have to do with this movie?
>>
>>32274300
Already better than Gary
>>
>>32274298
megatsunami hitting Japan when?
>>
>>32274176
We need to see good old Pewman though.
>>
>>32274306
He is guide or something like that.
>>
>>32274300
>that Unown-X pendant
MEGA ARCEUS CONFIRMED
>>
>>32274309
not really. he's using incineroar so its already going to job to pikachu
>>
>>32274279
You cared enough to say no one ever cares, so why say no one cares yet you care enough to show that you don't care even though deep down you care?
>>
>>32274300
So they merged silver and Gary? Will Giovanni be revealed to be oak's son?
>>
>>32274328
tsundere
>>
>>32274306
He's been in Ash's shadow the entire time, guiding him towards Ho-ohh
>>
>>32274300
>a paul knockoff with dumb hair
Fuck this is the worst of the three. They're replacing one of the most interesting dynamics of the series (Ash/Gary) that actually had Ash show something that resembled a character with an edgelord who will probably have zero chemistry with newbie Ash because he's too busy being brooding and edgy.
>>
>>32274369
Ash's shadow must be comfy.
>>
>>32274385
Well when you are in the shadow of an MC of a tv show, you are guaranteed some crazy adventures and experiences. I wouldn't blame him.
>>
>>32274262
no but who is that i need to know
>>
File: img07.png (196KB, 1100x568px) Image search: [Google]
img07.png
196KB, 1100x568px
MARSHADOW

A mythical Pokémon that appeared from Satoshi's shadow, as in response to the Rainbow Feather.

Voice: Koichi Yamadera
Even though I have acted in the Pokémon movies since the very first one, I approach each and every one of them with a fresh attitude. I may have moved on from "Oha Suta", which started at the same time Pokémon did, before I had been with it for 20 years, but I'm very happy to be involved with the 20th Pokémon movie. I believe this will be a memorable movie packed with all kinds of people's emotions, so I want you to have high expectations.
>>
>>32274431
do you know what tsundere means you disproportionately horny dip
>>
File: come on now.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
come on now.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
>>32274433
>replying
>>
>>32274431
Stop posting assess and post tits already
>>
Misty and Brock not in the movie?

I can only imagine the shitstorm that will occur if Ash's original Pokemon team is changed up as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>32274262
>>32274283
>>32274331
>>32274365
>>32274431
>SM fag so booty blasted that no one is discussing SM or his "RIRIE GETTO DA ZE!" Waifu that he has to post literal booty to try and derail the thread

Fucking kek
>>
>>32274443
so far theyve showed him having pikachu, charmander, and butterfree so it's looking like it's gonna be the same
>>
>>32274449
>replying
i can't reuse the reaction image but you know what i'm trying to say
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 605x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 605x367px
Holy shit
>>
>>32274443
We already see him catching Charmander and Metapod evolving

But Metapod is evolving in a whole new way since Samurai isn't there
>>
>>32274441
>why not both.jpg
>>
>>32274460
MAXIMUM HARDNESS
>>
>>32274452
>>32274460

Weird thing is that Ash's glove isnt shown when catching Charmander. It's making me wonder if he's getting caught or not by Ash.
>>
It's just some guy from /b/. He's raiding the whole board. Just ignore him and he'll get banned.
>>
>>32274476
It does match Ash's skin tone. maybe Ash catches him late at night in his pajamas.
>>
File: img08.png (183KB, 1100x568px) Image search: [Google]
img08.png
183KB, 1100x568px
HOUOU

It is said that it will appear before Trainers with just hearts with its seven-colored wings shining.

Species: Rainbow-colored Pokémon
Height: 3.8m
Weight: 199.0 kg
>>
>>32274497

That's true. Wonder if Charmander will still have a depressing backstory like before.
>>
File: team.jpg (265KB, 1041x1500px) Image search: [Google]
team.jpg
265KB, 1041x1500px
>>32274443
This implies that his team are Pika, 3 starters, Lapras, Gengar, released(?) Butterfree.
>>
>>32274531
>gengar
holy shit.
>>
RIP Misty (retconned)
RIP Dawn (not needed anymore because new girl has a Piplup)
RIP Serena (too irrelevant to be part of AU Ash's story)
RIP Lillie/Lana/Mallow (never going to appear in any movie)

Iris, May and Makoto shall reign supreme
>>
>>32274531

No Pidgeot, Primeape and Butterfree possibly staying. Anime wants to get rid of loose ends in regards to Pidgeot I guess.
>>
So cross has an incineroar and I'm sure Ash will have to train a bit to be able to battle a fully evolved pokemon. The real question is who will the ash cap pikachu z move be used on
>>
>>32274561
Also no crab.
>>
Repostan all the info:

Story
To all Pokémon fans:
This is the story of the duo's "meeting" and "promise".
This is the creation of the 20th anniversary movie!

Pocket Monsters, or "Pokémon" for short:
Mysterious lifeforms that hide many secrets.

There are still many things we don't know about their ecology.

Even today,
Pokémon Trainers continue their adventures
with the aim of encountering Pokémon never before seen...

Satoshi, a boy living in Masara Town, greeted the morning of his 10th birthday, the day he could become qualified to become a Pokémon Trainer. Satoshi's heart was filled with a desire for Pokémon he has never seen before and a world he has never seen before, but while he was meant to be given a Pokémon that would become his partner at the Okido Laoratories, he ended up severely oversleeping, and all that was left for him was a single Pikachu, a Pokémon that did not get attached to humans.
"Do you hate me? I like you!" Even though the two were at odds with one another, their friendship deepened little by little, and as they looked up at the legendary Pokémon Houou that flew through the sky on the day they set off, Satoshi and Pikachu swore an oath as they held one of its Rainbow Feathers:
"Let's go meet it together one day!"
>>
>>32274593
And thus, Pikachu and Satoshi, who set off on his journey to become the world's greatest Pokémon Master, end up meeting the Trainers Makoto and Soji on their way before getting told a legend concerning Houou.
"Those who, guided by the Rainbow Feather, meet with Houou, shall become the Heroes of the Rainbow."
Satoshi and the others end up getting guided by Marshadow, a mysterious Pokémon that had been lurking in Satoshi's shadow without anyone realizing, and make their way to Mount Tensei, where Houou lives, but a strong enemy appears before them. Will the duo manage to reach Houou?! In order for them to fulfill the promise they swore on the day the departed, the two of them now begin an adventure that will last until they become "true partners"!

Characters profiles and voice actor comments

SATOSHI (Partner Pokémon: Pikachu)
A boy aiming to become the world greatest Pokémon Master. He's somewhat of a scatterbrain, but has an honest heart.

Voice: Rica Matsumoto
Here it is! The 20th anniversary of the Pokémon movies!! As I have kept playing the role of Satoshi, I have kept wishing that Pokémon can become the tie that binds families together all across Japan, and this year, I believe that dream will finally come true. I am extremely grateful towards Pokémon for keeping me going for 20 years. Thank you!

SOJI (Partner Pokémon: Lucario)
A young male Trainer aiming to become a Pokémon Professor. His catchphrase is "Be advised that...".

Voice: Kanata Hongo
I've loved the Pokémon movies since I was a kid, so I was super happy to receive an offer to be in one of them! Not only that, but it is an honor to be in this commemorative 20th movie that not just childen, but also those from my generation that are just as crazy aout Pokémon as I am, will be able to enjoy. I will do my absolute utmost to make you like Soji once you're done watching the movie!
>>
>>32274598
MAKOTO (Partner Pokémon: Pochama)
An energetic and masculine girl Trainer. She appears to enjoy adventures, but the truth is...

Voice: Shiori Sato
I remember seeing the first movie in the theater. Being able to appear as a guest voice actress in one of these Pokémon movies is like a dream for me! Not only that, but this year's movie is a tale that starts with Satoshi and Pikachu's meeting, which I saw on TV when I was little... I will do my best to play the role of Makoto, whose mental age might be even higher than my adult self.

BONDY
A researcher that has chased after Houou for a long time. The author of "My Life is Houou".

Voice: Arata Furuta
When I was offered the role, I wondered if I was going to play a Pokémon, but nope, it was actually the role of a human. I hope I will manage to guide Satoshi and the others to Houou while being careful to not get in the way of their adventure. I will do my best to excite both children and the adults that used to be crazy about Pokémon.

JOY
A nurse that treats Pokémon at the Pokémon Center.

Voice: Shoko Nakagawa
The Pokémon movies have given me lots of memories, and this is the 20th one at that, so I'm extremely happy to be in it. I want to use kindness and love to heal everyone, just like Joy, the nurse everyone admires. I will do my best to make lots of people go see this year's Pokémon movie, which is packed to the brim with both nostalgia and freshness!
>>
>>32274605
CROSS (Partner Pokémon: Gaogaen)
A boy that believes strength is everything and that aims to become the ultimate Trainer.

MARSHADOW
A mythical Pokémon that appeared from Satoshi's shadow, as in response to the Rainbow Feather.

Voice: Koichi Yamadera
Even though I have acted in the Pokémon movies since the very first one, I approach each and every one of them with a fresh attitude. I may have moved on from "Oha Suta", which started at the same time Pokémon did, before I had been with it for 20 years, but I'm very happy to be involved with the 20th Pokémon movie. I believe this will be a memorable movie packed with all kinds of people's emotions, so I want you to have high expectations.

HOUOU
It is said that it will appear before Trainers with just hearts with its seven-colored wings shining.

Species: Rainbow-colored Pokémon
Height: 3.8m
Weight: 199.0 kg
>>
>>32274605
>masculine girl

I'm still pissed. 8.0 earthquake under Tokyo when?
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1024x576px
>>32274591
>>
>>32274561
If you think about it, he got Haunter because he didn't have Butterfree. Since this is a reboot where Butterfree would have access to actual useless moves...
>>
>>32274613
>tfw looked up the word and apparently it's used to describe butch lesbians
>>
So some anon last thread stated that Lucario and Piplup were two of the most popular 4th gen Pokemon which was hinting at DP remakes. After looking into it some apparently on the 720 poll that was done last year, those two weren't terribly high ranking in the grand scheme of things, ranking 15th and 40th respectively, BUT they were the two highest ranking non-legendary 4th gen Pokemon, which is pretty interesting, they probably took that into account while making the movie.
>>
>>32274605
>masculine girl
hm. so they replaced misty with another monkey.
>>
>>32274622
Dude, Piplup and Lucario are incredibly popular, don't kid yourself. They were also the two most promoted Sinnoh pokemon for years.
>>
>>32274622
Pochama was extremely popular in Japan. The west hated Dawn's Piplup, but the Japanese loved the little guy. Lucario has always been shilled, even years before its game came out.
>>
>>32274638
Piplup wasn't that hated in the west, it was just its dub voice.
>>
>>32274622
The top results in that poll got kinda skewed due to people voting for mythicals they wanted for the distro.
15th and 40th is really high.
>>
>>32274645
But with a huge chunk of DP unsubbed, you don't have much choice but to be exposed to it.
>>
>>32274631
Well a lot of legendaries ranked higher, but those are the two most popular non legendary Sinnoh mons. The fact that they were not really close to being the most popular overall, however, makes me think they needed specifically Sinnoh Pokemon, which again points towards DP remakes.
>>
>>32274592

Damn, I forgot about Kingler...
>>
>>32274647
Yeah but why not have Greninja or Sylveon or Magnemite or Dedenne as their partners? They are also non-legendaries who ranked higher than Piplup did. I'm just saying, it could be wishful thinking, but the fact that they were the top 2 non-legendary Sinnoh Pokemon means they're planning something, that's a tad too coincidental.
>>
>>32274531
>charmander in lower left
>charizard in upper right

?
>>
>they're giving Ash a Gengar
I wonder if it's the Haunter he gave to Sabrina in the original timeline
>>
>>32274664
>Magnemite
That was 2ch trolling the poll

And the other 3 as super recent Pokemon, so it makes sense to go with some older ones we didn't see just the other day.
>>
>>32274561
In the trailer we see him battling Erika in XY's glorious animation. I can't fucking wait to see other OS battles reanimated
>>
>>32274676

Maybe it will evolve in a later scene. Ash probably needs Zard to take on Incineroar.
>>
I wonder if Misy/Brock will appear but not as Ash's friends but just Gym Leaders?
I mean didn't Misty's VA said something about movie script on twitter last year?
>>
>>32274697
If they show a montage of Ash battling the 8 Gym leaders, they probably will appear for a few minutes.
>>
>>32274562

Probably will evolve Charmander to Charizard to take it on. Assuming they don't do any plot hack stuff.
>>
>>32274697
Some gym leaders will probably have really short cameos showing that ash battled them while others will actually have the full battle shown like Erika like we see in the trailer and maybe Brock since he's ash 1st gym battle
>>
Necrozma when?
>>
>>32274697
Why would ANY gym leaders appear? The story is about Ho-oh, not about Ash's gym quest.
>>
>>32274745
We see Ash battling in Erika's gym.
>>
>>32274745

No clue, but they did show a gym battle with someone who is probably Erika.
>>
>>32274754
Is he going to burn it down this time?
>>
>>32274697
Iizuka mentioned that Shinichiro Miki dropped off a script for her at her agent's.She hadn't even gone to pick it up yet when she tweeted that, so she knew nothing more than that.
>>
Since the movie's basically a glorified fanfic, do you think it's possible that Ash will catch Marshadow or Ho-Oh?
>>
>>32274531
>he keeps haunter and it evolves into gengar.
PLEASE, GOD, I NEED THIS!
>>
>>32274782
No.
>>
>>32274782
>glorified fanfic
>>
I wonder will Squirtle even be from the Squirtle Squad in this movie? Looks like the way he captures the Kanto starters will be completely different.
>>
>>32274782
Isn't the show it's based on a glorified fanfic?
>>
>>32274797
No.
>>
>tfw they waited this long to reveal this because they wanted to make sure all the autists that would hate it had already bought preorder tickets
Yuyama you glorious bastard.
>>
A fanfic that's been rammed through N's bureaucracy until there's nothing awesome left.
>>
>>32274797
The Squirtle Squad was stupid anyway.
>>
>>32274805
The whole 'Ash gets all three starters across three episodes' thing was stupid. Should have been spread out like it was in Johto.
>>
>>32274808
Kanto was only 80 episodes, if they stretched the Kanto starters out across the region they would have barely gotten any screentime.
>>
>>32274813
Kanto's pacing was all over the place. Literally 6 months of episodes between the 6th and 7th gyms, and the geography of Kanto was heavily butchered.Bill's Cottage right next to Vermillion City? Did Shudo even play the games his show was supposed to be based on?
>>
>>32274808
Whole pokeani supposed to air for year and half and be Kanto-only.
>>
>>32274799
More of a deglorified fanfic.
>>
>>32274824
>Shudo
The pacing was dictated by Hidaka you moron.
>>
>>32274843
Whoever. Either way they obviously knew literally nothing about the games they were adapting.
>>
The expectations of seeing Misty/Brock and seeing them "replaced" so to speak is really giving me AG flashbacks. Reminds me when Serebii put up the first AG cast poster way back in 2002 and we saw May there and no Misty.
>>
>>32274862
Fuck off, Scott.
>>
So they're retelling Ash's journey start.

Instead of Misty and Brock we get 2 other characters that aren't gym leaders.

They also have pokemon not from Kanto.

But how much are they retelling? Will he only have Pikachu? It shows his metapod evolving?

Is Ash beating the league in this retelling then heading to Mt Silver?

That show of a mountain looked like Mt Silver and that old dude sort of looks like Red.
>>
>>32274876
More likely it's a random Kanto mountain they pull out of their asses.
>>
Ash is going to win the league and then lose to Champion Gary Oak
>>
>>32274883
>make their way to Mount Tensei
Sounds like it's that.
>>
Why aren't more Dawn fans upset? The new girl has a Piplup, looks like they're promoting Piplup seperated from Dawn now. This makes it obvious that if we get DP remakes in a few years Dawn will probably be ignored in the anime like May was.
>>
>>32274900
Fuck off, Scott.
>>
>>32274109
Right, the girl is cute, CUTE!! More than dawn for my tastes, also that tongue out give she a sweet personality.
>>
>>32274900
Because they're laughing at misty fags like everyone else
>>
>>32274908
>replying unironically
>>
I will apologize
Replacing the known characters is the best decision who they can take, if not this stupid fandom will burn the earth because muh kasumi appears and not hikari and things like this.
>>
>>32274889
Tensei is nip for reincarnation, it's a reference to Ho-oh being the Phoenix
>>
>>32274943
How long did you save this copy/pasta?
>>
>>32274943
We know already.
>>
>>32274745
Surge will probably have the longest scene, what with Pikachu not evolving being a huge part of his character.
>>
File: 8ee775918bc7485e40d03f468187ff9a.jpg (756KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
8ee775918bc7485e40d03f468187ff9a.jpg
756KB, 1200x1800px
>No Misty in the new movie
>no lovely kiss at the end

FUCKING WHY?
>>
>>32274907
>she a sweet personality.
"An energetic and masculine girl Trainer."
>>
>>32274954
Game Misty is so much more attractive than anime Misty. Kind of a shame we didn't get the superior version
>>
Remember how pokeshippers mocked Serena fans saying "Well Misty will appear in the new movie, and Pokeshipping will probably return."

Ahahaa. Misty fans got screwed over once again.
>>
>>32274977
I bet you say that to everyone.
>>
So HoOh doesn't reside in the Bell tower of Ecruteak?
>>
>>32275005
Apparently not.
>>
File: 7167381532.png (50KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
7167381532.png
50KB, 281x281px
>amourshipping dead
>pokeshipping beyond dead
can we keep it this way writers? and no new ships?
>>
>>32275005
Johto is right next door to Kanto, and birds can go wherever they want
>>
>>32275009
Put me in charge of the anime and we can.
>>
>>32275017
Yea but birds normally only build 1 nest not 20.
>>
>>32275014
You said that, I believe you.
>>
>>32275022
Articuno has several in the anime. One in the Orange Islands, one in Johto and another near the Battle Factory.
>>
>Movie Ash never met Serena, May, Dawn, Iris and SM female trio.
>probably knows Misty just as Cerulean Gym Leader and nothing more
>new girl is butch lesbian

All shipfags BTFO.
>>
>>32275034
I dunno why but I always felt that the bird trios aren't unique pokemon but just fairly rare and powerful ones.

Same for the dog trio.

They have certainly depicted them as not unique in the movies.

heck even Lugia isn't unique.
>>
>>32275063
They've literally stated that.
>>
File: 1484186477810.png (245KB, 950x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1484186477810.png
245KB, 950x1173px
>>32275009
iya desu
>>
>>32275070
Well then it's different articunos nests not the same.

HoOh seems like a unique pokemon. As in there's just 1 of it.
>>
>>32275047
you're not impressing anyone.
>>
>>32275088
Yeah, I heard you the last 400 times you said that.
>>
File: n8umjWj.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
n8umjWj.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>32275047
>>
>>32275114
I am Groot.
>>
>>32275047
epic
>>
>>32275148
I am Groot.
>>
>>32275078
>:^)

Are you the faggot spamming the Serena pasta? Will you fuck off please?
>>
What the fuck happened
>>
>>32275184
Read >>32275047

Just another "Duplica false flags another General and gets that General to invade our General" night.
>>
>>32275184
A shitposter got in. I think it's the :^) one who spams copypastas until he gets bored or banned.
>>
>>32275205
>>32275200
>>32275197
>>32275184
Duplica happened, who else.
>>
>>32275215
The entire board is being spammed
>>
File: Mad.gif (2MB, 265x282px) Image search: [Google]
Mad.gif
2MB, 265x282px
>No Misty.
>Two Yu-gi-oh! characters instead.
DELET!
>>
>>32275219
>>>/pol/
>>
Duplica is the hero none of us want but all deserve.
>>
What are the odds that we get to see this ash win a league near the end of the movie?
>>
>>32275230
Go back there and stay there.
>>
>>32275225
Well then the "biggest board" is doing a piss poor job as this thread is barely moving at 1 post every 3 minutes.
>>
>>32275225
The spam has been going on for hours, you dumb shit.
>>
>>32275248
Gee, I never heard that one before.
>>
File: 1477198380793.jpg (16KB, 200x163px) Image search: [Google]
1477198380793.jpg
16KB, 200x163px
You call this a raid?

Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>32275267
We had a proper raid earlier. Now it's just the one pasta guy who was late to the party.
>>
>>32275269
>/vp/ is so badly modded the spam from earlier is still up even hours after the raiders got bored and left
>>
>>32273284
>>32273624
New boy is hot as fuck yaoi of him with Ash when.
>>
>>32275303
Still prefer duplicate over stale,whoever the fuck that was. At leased you're not as annoying
>>
>>32275281
There's probably some already.

>no older waifu character this year
This makes me sad.
>>
>>32275323
There's no waifu character at all. Makoto doesn't count since the south pole is literally hotter than her.
>>
>>32275330
I'd fuck her.
>>
I'm kinda happy we get to see Bulbasaur again.
>>
So they are making a movie out of that single scene where Ash saw a sparkle bird fly by?
>>
File: 1491562549845.png (681KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491562549845.png
681KB, 1280x720px
>>32273914
YATTA!
>>
>>32275340
To a degree. Presumably the movie goes like this:

>Ash gets his first Pokemon
>Pikachu
>it hates him
>Scenes mirroring episode 1 happen
>Ash steals Makoto's bike
>Spearow attack
>Pikachu saves Ash
>Ho-oh flies by
>Ash wants to know more about it
>meets the shota dude (forgot his name already and can't be arsed looking it up)
>they relive moments of Ash's canon journey while the overall plot is to find out of Ho-oh.
>>
File: what did they mean by this.png (276KB, 450x336px) Image search: [Google]
what did they mean by this.png
276KB, 450x336px
>>
>>32275303
>>32275315
>>32275322
>>32275341
stupid duplica poster
>>
>>32275370
shut up scott
>>
>>32275356
I doubt there will be much of Ash's original adventures. It's his first days re-imagined to heavily focus on finding the bird, so all the business of bonding with Pikachu will probably be glossed over, or at best put in a quick montage so he can hurry up and meet the new characters and start the movie.
>>
File: 1422530141448.gif (759KB, 385x213px) Image search: [Google]
1422530141448.gif
759KB, 385x213px
>>32275361
WHAT
>>
>>32275361
I noticed that too. New Hikari still looks cuter and more feminine than Kokoro's transgendered brother though.
>>
>>32275394
Why thank you, I wouldn't have known that if you hadn't said it again
>>
>>32275393
They're both cute
>>
>>32275361
>"let's steal a design from that egg show that airs an hour before us"
>they didn't use Nozomi's
>>
File: IMG_20161024_223045.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161024_223045.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
Somebody Gib a quick rundown of what mistyfags reaction was to being btfo by the movie
>>
>>32275410
>>32275393
But Nozomi beats them both.
>>
>>32275418
Apparently they rationalized it by thinking the writers probably don't have the rights to Misty any more/can't locate her VA/would need to pay royalties to the Kanto writers that created her anime character
>>
I like XY, fight me
>>
>>32275427
Fought you.
>>
File: 1490733619801.jpg (51KB, 588x391px) Image search: [Google]
1490733619801.jpg
51KB, 588x391px
>>32275427
>>
File: giphy.gif (471KB, 499x314px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
471KB, 499x314px
>>32275427
>>
File: Dawn Dragonball 2.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn Dragonball 2.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>32275427
You better like DP as well.
>>
>>32275422
And how about Brock?
>>
>>32275496
The writers probably don't have the rights to Brock any more/can't locate his VA/would need to pay royalties to the Kanto writers that created his anime character
>>
>>32275499
He was in like, 4 regions though.

That is, however, a logical reason why he was ditched during Unova and stayed ditched.
>>
>>32275506
Yes, and Ueda was literally in the previous episode.

These are not smart people.
>>
>>32274218
>its the dream Ash has before waking up and seeing Ho-oh in the original timeline
>>
>>32275350
I love her.
>>
File: C8UA9nRVYAAXB4W.jpg orig.jpg (99KB, 1024x893px) Image search: [Google]
C8UA9nRVYAAXB4W.jpg orig.jpg
99KB, 1024x893px
>>
>>32274954
Kasumi te... nani?
>>
>>32275602
>nani
>>
File: 1491622844840.png (3MB, 1924x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1491622844840.png
3MB, 1924x1082px
What if it was solely Misty that couldn't be brought back but Brock could very well return with ease, but they felt it was a little unfair to solely replace Misty, so they replaced both Misty AND Brock instead?

If the prominent theory is that they failed to retrieve the voice actors, then this has to be the case. It'll be even more evident if Misty and Brock make cameos as Gym Leaders but only Brock talks but Misty doesn't, since Ueda continues to recur in the anime.
>>
>>32275628
Oh fuck I didn't realise Gnoggin was in this picture my bad.
>>
>>32275628
The only ones even entertaining that "theory" are drooling retards that think the original VAs were random nobodies hired at the local gas station like anime dubbers in burgerland do.

It's fucking Mayumi Iizuka. She's not exactly hard to find.
>>
>Makoto wears shorts over tights
That's gonna make for good lewd.
>>
>>32275628
So it's Lockstin's fault. Fucking Lockstin.
>>
File: Pokemon Movie Teaser Stitch2.png (2MB, 1920x1170px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Movie Teaser Stitch2.png
2MB, 1920x1170px
They're not perfect, but fuck it here's 2 stitches from the new trailer.
1/2
>>
File: Pokemon Movie Teaser Stitch3.png (2MB, 1920x1612px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Movie Teaser Stitch3.png
2MB, 1920x1612px
>>32275707
2/2
>>
File: Pokemon Movie Teaser Stitch4.png (1MB, 2014x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Movie Teaser Stitch4.png
1MB, 2014x1080px
>>32275715
I lied, make that 3.
>>
File: 1428736336206.jpg (125KB, 329x480px) Image search: [Google]
1428736336206.jpg
125KB, 329x480px
>>32275628
Please let this guy not come up with more Pokemon related theories. He went way too deep into it when he made those SM theories. He doesn't seem to realize Pokemon these days is more shallow than any previous season. The franchise these days is like a typical numale creation that lost it's passion and creativity.
>>
>>32273922
All of those episodes sound fucking boring except the Team Rocket and Team Skull one.
>tfw fucking Team Rocket are the saviours of this snorefest season
>>
>>32275707
It's a bit late but why is a rare aredactyl even chilling in the city.
>>
File: IMG_0055.jpg (49KB, 1000x1166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0055.jpg
49KB, 1000x1166px
>>32274300
>Incineroar
>>32274458
>>32275715
>Piplup
>>32275628
>Marshadow
Was this not supposed to be a remake of a gen1 movie?
>>
>>32275748
>The Aerodactyl who picked up Ash
>The city where Mewtwo stands on the tower in his cloak
>the ghosts from Pokemon Tower and Sabrina's Abra
Shoko put it best, it's a movie filled to the brim with nostalgia.
>>
File: 1490069035008.gif (4MB, 298x224px) Image search: [Google]
1490069035008.gif
4MB, 298x224px
>Movie trailer generates more hype than SM has done during its whole airing time
>Movie trailer doesn't have any SM character in it
>Movie has the XY artstyle instead of the SM one
>>
File: Pokemon Movie Teaser Stitch5.png (1MB, 1920x1138px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Movie Teaser Stitch5.png
1MB, 1920x1138px
>>32275730
Okay, this is actually the last one. There's only one other thing in the trailer that's stitchable but I don't want to go through the hassle of it since it's not very interesting.
>>
>>32275760
>Movie has the XY artstyle instead of the SM one
>It looks nothing like XY's artstyle
>>
File: C84pS38XkAIMJvH.jpg (182KB, 1200x1100px) Image search: [Google]
C84pS38XkAIMJvH.jpg
182KB, 1200x1100px
>>
>>32275735
How about you go back to your safespace on >>>/pol/ instead.
>>
>>32275760
We've been over this already,SM is garbage. Let it go already
>>
>>32275775
>being this much in denial

It's literally a very high quality XY style. Just look at TR. They're identical to their looks in XY.
>>
>>32275786
/pol/ is purely a safe space and an echo chamber for """"white"""" unsure teens.
>>
>>32275786
Nah, it's your safespace. You can go back there now.
>>
>>32275793
This.
>>
File: smug short-hair shoko.jpg (83KB, 417x600px) Image search: [Google]
smug short-hair shoko.jpg
83KB, 417x600px
>>32275786
>>32275735
>>
Movie Ash looks exactly like a younger XY Ash.
>>
>>32275824
Literally the only difference is the smaller iris
>>
File: sm65574.png (307KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sm65574.png
307KB, 640x360px
>>32275824
I wish Ash's SM design was used in the movie, as it fits better for comedy and OS had comedy and slapstick in line with SM.
>>
>>32275834
And the lighter skin on movie Ash, and the bigger zig-zag cheek marks, and the wider face, and...
>>
>>32275842
Did you even read the fucking plot you retard?
>>
>>32275842
That's the stupidest thing I've heard all day
>>
>mods finally delete all the porn but inexplicably leave up half the remaining spam including most of the Naruto pasta
Heckuva job, jannies
>>
File: v2.png (762KB, 1244x646px) Image search: [Google]
v2.png
762KB, 1244x646px
>>32275834
30seconds in photoshop since I had the file still open.

>>32275846
The movie designs always have a different color pallet for the ski though so its not a big surprise for that one.
>>
>>32274300
>So a trainer with a incineroar,
That just so happens to be ash's rival. The only pokemon we saw ash have for now was pikachu, charmander, butterfree. Who are his other mons. No better yet. I want that guy to cross through dimensions so that the incineroar leaks could make scene, I mean remember the ultra Beasts, they do jump from. Dimension to dimensions. Reminder that the aniable we see in SM, is actually the same anable from the original RSE.

Wait.
>A trainer from the original games.

>Some how makes it to a dimension.

>Thanks to the UBs

Oh boy, a new theory is coming up. That kid finds a ub werm hole, goes in it, and makes it to SM dimension, and since he's ash's rival, he recognized alola ash, And battles him, but like we all know right now he's too weak. The incineroar Chinese leaks, that incineroar was that guys not ash's.
>>
>>32275861
Not quite. This may be the stupidest thing said all day: >>32275786
>>
>>32275870
I see the movie design as more of a hybrid of OS Ash and BW/XY Ash than an "XY Ash that's younger looking."
>>
File: PicsArt_04-08-01.34.42.jpg (83KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_04-08-01.34.42.jpg
83KB, 1080x608px
>>32275846
>>
>>32275888
Yeah, everything in this looks feels much the same to me as the other XY Ash image does, and has the same differences from movie Ash.
>>
File: PicsArt_04-08-01.34.17.jpg (90KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_04-08-01.34.17.jpg
90KB, 1080x608px
>>32275846
>>
if you rewatch xy episodes ash looks so rigid and boring, he doesn't feel alive.
>>
File: s6757.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
s6757.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>32275908
Yup. Most of /padt/ prefer Ash's SM design now.
>>
>>32275895
Except the only legitimate one is the "ZZ". Depwnding on the shot hos face is just as wide, with just as big of an iris and same general skin tone. People say it looks like a young XY Ash because it's an XY Ash with a bit more prominent child features like a little wider face, more narrow shoulders and skinnier arms.
>>
>>32275908
>>32275914
Why do you respond to yourself?
>>
File: okay.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>32275908
>>32275914
>>
File: sm199546.png (347KB, 630x340px) Image search: [Google]
sm199546.png
347KB, 630x340px
How can Ash's XY design even compete?
>>
File: smugtoshi.png (347KB, 657x717px) Image search: [Google]
smugtoshi.png
347KB, 657x717px
>>32275914
https://archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/image/L5eDeRNpTdWhVyhReX3n1Q/

>>32275931
https://archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/image/wrtDLg0Q_EF7zq9NrGWNGA/
>>
File: dsvsd.png (65KB, 319x442px) Image search: [Google]
dsvsd.png
65KB, 319x442px
>>32275920
>>32275922

????

>people can't share opinions
>thinking sm designs are bad
>>
New summaries from Adamant:

SM23:
>Satoshi has gone to a music concert with Professor Kukui and his classmates. They're there to see the unit "Dugleo", which consists of a Dugtrio and its Trainer DJ Leo. By pure chance, Satoshi ends up getting to know DJ Leo, but the day after, the news break that Dugtrio is splitting.

----------

>Satoshi has gone to a music concert with his classmates and Professor Kukui. They're there to see a performance by a unit called "Dugleo", which consists of a Dugtrio and its Trainer DJ Leo. By pure chance, Satoshi and the others ended up getting to know DJ Leo, and then they meet a Digda that admires Dugtrio.

----------

>Satoshi and the others have gone to a music concert. They're there to see a performance by a unit called Dugleo, which consists of a Dugtrio and its Trainer DJ Leo. By pure chance, Satoshi and the others ended up getting to know DJ Leo, and then they meet a Digda that admires Dugtrio.

SM24:
>It is decided that an open school will now be held at the Pokémon School, where both guardians and locals are invited. And Satoshi ends up having to do a reseach presentation there. Not only that, but his mom is coming from Kanto to watch her son's presentation.

-------

>It's a day off from school, and Satoshi is troubled. There will soon be an open school held at the Pokémon School, where both guardians and people nearby are invited, but he has to hold a presentation there. And an unexpected guest will be there too; His mom has come from Kanto to see his presentation.

-------

>It's a day off from school, and Satoshi is troubled. There will soon be an open school held at the Pokémon School, where both guardians and people nearby are invited, but incredibly enough, he has to hold a presentation there. And believe it or not, but his mom has come there from Kanto. What will you do now, Satoshi?!
>>
File: Ash Movie CharaBio.png (241KB, 1100x568px) Image search: [Google]
Ash Movie CharaBio.png
241KB, 1100x568px
>>
>>32275941
>it's another I use my phone to reply to my posts post
>>
>>32275948
SM25:
>One day, the Rocket Gang, who are after Satoshi's Pikachu, sneak a peek at a class at the Pokémon School, and get astounded by the Z-Moves. They immediately decide they should master Z-Moves and start searching for Z-Crystals. But then the Skull Gang, a group that causes trouble in the Alola region, show up.
>>
>>32275941
>thinking I was accusing you of samefagging by posting a reaction image without text
The irony.
>>
>>32275938
Damn, that guy must really be upset that most people hate the SM Ash look. Pathetic. His posts literally looks like pure shilling.
>>
File: dedenno.png (451KB, 444x529px) Image search: [Google]
dedenno.png
451KB, 444x529px
WHERE ARE THE FUCKING SUBS?!
>>
>>32275962
Lurk more.
>>
File: dr_cox_by_predalien92-d68qxcm.jpg (133KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dr_cox_by_predalien92-d68qxcm.jpg
133KB, 1024x768px
>>32275948
>>32275953
>It's fucking nothing as usual
>>
Pokenchi when?
>>
>>32275968
When we already have decently long summaries, new ones rarely add much.
>>
>>32275972
11 hours and 10 minutes.
>>
File: facepalm.png (118KB, 385x548px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.png
118KB, 385x548px
Someone make us a new bred and get us out of this hellhole which was made by a shitposter anyway.
>>
>>32275964
Did [PM] stop posting the subs on nyaa or something?
>>
New bred, added the most informative versions of the new summaries:
>>32275977
>>32275977
>>32275977
>>
>>32275984
Lurk more, the subs situation has been explained like five times already in the last day or so.
>>
File: Black3.png (276KB, 482x597px) Image search: [Google]
Black3.png
276KB, 482x597px
Loli Shoko return when?
>>
>>32275984
Subs for episode 19 have been largely done since Monday last week, but something is holding them up, most likely related to some shit going on in one of the staff members' private lives.
>>
>>32275991
>using your stupid cocotama image instead of something actually interesting from the movie
kill youself.
>>
File: 1388203331789.png (13KB, 483x506px) Image search: [Google]
1388203331789.png
13KB, 483x506px
>>32275991
>garbage OP pic
What a faggot.
>>
>>32276005
>>32276031
>not watching/liking eggs
Faggots.
>>
So...how are they going to rush this anime now? They're going to have to finish by next year because they literally have nothing else to do now.
>>
>>32274605
>but the truth is...
Oh boy.
>>
>>32274300
Welp, this guy is already a better trainer then trip,
>>
Post Serenas.
>>
File: 1424222652436.jpg (105KB, 1024x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1424222652436.jpg
105KB, 1024x1071px
>>32277114
>>
File: 1426663589529.png (724KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1426663589529.png
724KB, 744x1052px
>>32277119
>>
File: 56731485_p11.png (336KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
56731485_p11.png
336KB, 600x338px
>>32277126
>>
File: 1424794040593.png (397KB, 1000x1762px) Image search: [Google]
1424794040593.png
397KB, 1000x1762px
>>32277139
>>
File: 1424225379003.png (186KB, 400x654px) Image search: [Google]
1424225379003.png
186KB, 400x654px
>>32277147
>>
File: 1424714516315.png (346KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1424714516315.png
346KB, 500x500px
>>32277150
>>
File: 1424273750800.jpg (274KB, 1000x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1424273750800.jpg
274KB, 1000x1086px
>>32277154
>>
File: 1424223045465.png (677KB, 949x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1424223045465.png
677KB, 949x1049px
>>32277161
>>
File: 1454431622099.jpg (71KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454431622099.jpg
71KB, 600x800px
>>32277165
>>
File: 1456578349938.jpg (196KB, 711x700px) Image search: [Google]
1456578349938.jpg
196KB, 711x700px
>>32277168
>>
File: 1451875711835.png (765KB, 2112x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1451875711835.png
765KB, 2112x1500px
>>32277172
>>
File: 1480550174513.jpg (58KB, 521x735px) Image search: [Google]
1480550174513.jpg
58KB, 521x735px
>>32277176
>>
File: 1474173326340.png (387KB, 866x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1474173326340.png
387KB, 866x1100px
>>32277185
>>
File: 1427217173674.jpg (87KB, 1064x760px) Image search: [Google]
1427217173674.jpg
87KB, 1064x760px
>>32277191
>>
File: 1454205628806.jpg (120KB, 1024x1817px) Image search: [Google]
1454205628806.jpg
120KB, 1024x1817px
>>32277195
>>
File: 1424131246300.png (336KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1424131246300.png
336KB, 600x600px
>>32277199
>>
File: 1424972313578.jpg (577KB, 1000x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1424972313578.jpg
577KB, 1000x1236px
>>
File: 1435093609434.jpg (386KB, 700x979px) Image search: [Google]
1435093609434.jpg
386KB, 700x979px
>>
>>32275524
Fuck off.
>>
How many anime threads in the last two months have ended up getting returned back below the bump limit after a new thread was made because the janitor decided not to show up for 10 hours?
>>
so, will alternate universe ash get new mons, or he will rebuild his entire kanto party
so far, pikachu, butterfree and charmander are confirmed, but what if they retcon lets say primeape for osme other mon
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.