[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They dont even try to fix incineroar proportions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (691KB, 853x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
691KB, 853x479px
>They dont even try to fix incineroar proportions
>>
Because Incineroar's proportions don't need fixing.
>>
>>32273703
blame to HB for creating that fakemon
>>
There's nothing wrong with Incineroar's proportions. It's supposed to be a cartoony heel wrestler.

The oversized hands work with what they were going for.
>>
>>32273703
Why would they, the fucked up proportions are part of the design. It just happens to be an awful design.
>>
>>32273703
Actually, they look a lot less wonky here. Wrists don't look baby-thin like in his first portraits that were released, his chest and torso aren't stupidly wide. What are you prattling on about, OP?

Are people so desperate to shit on this thing that they're grasping at anything now?
>>
File: Incineroar M20.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Incineroar M20.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>32273752

Pic

The wrists indeed look thicker than they do in-game and more proporinate to the size of its hands
>>
>>32273800
Watch as all the Incineroar haters get BTFO but act like somehow it still has proportion issues.

Incineroar has a shoddy 3D model like most pokemon in the games do, and yet the media from the card games to the plush to the anime are showing it was supposed to look pretty decent all along.

Case closed if you ask me.
>>
Welp, nothing's fixing that bloated chest and lack of muscle tone. At least the wrists in the actual footage seem ok in >>32273800, but the art in >>32272268 is devoid of hope.
>>
>>32273937
>Welp, nothing's fixing that bloated chest and lack of muscle tone.
Well, we already got that with a lot of Pokemons like Polywrath, Emboar or throh, i don't see why this is a problem on Incineroar and not for them.

Also, dawn Incineroar sound way to much like Charizard, i was really hoping for a true tiger growl/roar.
>>
>>32274274
Nobody said those pokemon have perfect proportions, they're just easily ignored because they're not starters or they're mediocre as fuck.
Also even though Emboar looks like shit, he's designed to be a fatass where as Incineroar is supposed to be bulky and lacks any detail that brings out any illusion of strength.
>>
>>32274274
>Well, we already got that with a lot of Pokemons like Polywrath, Emboar or throh, i don't see why this is a problem on Incineroar and not for them.
Because their torsos don't have such drastic shifts in shape from their chests to their abdomens. It's more uniform, and Incineroar's lack of uniform shape and toning makes it look weirdly rubber hose-like and conical. There's cartoonish design, and then there's going overboard with that sort of stylisation.
>>
>>32274285
>Nobody said those pokemon have perfect proportions
And nobody said Pokemon must have Perfect proportions, because they are Pocket MONSTERS.

> Emboar looks like shit, he's designed to be a fatass where as Incineroar is supposed to be bulky and lacks any detail that brings out any illusion of strength.
Well that doesn't stop Feraligatr to exist even thought its HA ability is "Sheer Force".

Really, there is nothing new with Incineroar proportions.
>>
>>32274290
>Incineroar's lack of uniform shape and toning makes it look weirdly rubber hose-like and conical.
Pokemons like Conkeldurr already did that tbrh.
>>
>>32273703
They made the wrists thicker and thats gud enough for me
>>
>>32273703
You know what that looks actually pretty good.
I like the detail that its eyes glow like actual cat eyes. And especially the wrist issue is near to gone already. It's still a cartoon tiger though, so it probably will remain at least a little goofy looking regardless of how much they fix its proportions.
>>
>>32273800
I dont mind that they were going for that looney tunes look but it just doesnt work with that kind of animation
>>
>>32274290
Poliwrath's circular bulky body suddenly shifts to teenie tiny legs. I dont see how that's better. Incineroar's shift in bulk at least has a little more taper.
>>
>>32273830
I'm still seeing horrifying rubber arms and no muscle definition, so I don't know what the fuck are you on
>>
>>32275594
Whoa, are (You) me? I used those words earlier in this thread.
>>
>>32273937
>tiger
>wrestler
>not having a bloated chest
>>
File: IMG_3429.png (477KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3429.png
477KB, 1280x720px
>>32275610
There's having built up upper body muscles and then there's just overinflated insanity. Did you see the way Bruno's chest looked in Generations? Incineroar's is similar to that mess, minus the toning.
>>
>>32275624
Pokemon don't really have muscle detail though, and even then Incineroar does have it (the pecs). It's not in that shot, but in the plush and card art he has pectoral muscles.
>>
>>32275658
It has pecs in its game model as well. Even if muscle toning is rare amongst Pokemon, my point with it is that if it had it on places like its limbs people would probably view Incineroar as looking less weird, even if it is ever so slightly.
>>
>>32275673
I'd argue they somehow avoided muscle detail on Pokemon. Though if you look at the shading in that card art, you can see he has biceps.

It makes me wonder if Incineroar got into Pokken, he'd be very muscular in detail.
>>
>>32275624
Do you even lift bro?
>>
>>32275719
I know of Charizard. but what other of the Pokken mons got adjustments to their body tone?
>>
>>32275658
haha holy fuck that looks awful
>>
>>32275889
Lucario and Blaziken

Machamp also gained abs
>>
>>32275909
The shader makes it look rubbery, it happened to the Decidueye and Primarina of that set as well.
>>
YO, think about this for a moment.

>So a trainer with a incineroar,
That just so happens to be ash's rival. The only pokemon we saw ash have for now was pikachu, charmander, butterfree. Who are his other mons. No better yet. I want that guy to cross through dimensions so that the incineroar leaks could make scene, I mean remember the ultra Beasts, they do jump from. Dimension to dimensions. Reminder that the aniable we see in SM, is actually the same anable from the original RSE.

Wait.
>A trainer from the original games.

>Some how makes it to a dimension.

>Thanks to the UBs

Oh boy, a new theory is coming up. That kid finds a ub werm hole, goes in it, and makes it to SM dimension, and since he's ash's rival, he recognized alola ash, And battles him, but like we all know right now he's too weak. The incineroar Chinese leaks, that incineroar was that guys not ash's.
>>
File: 1450848422990.jpg (227KB, 1240x786px) Image search: [Google]
1450848422990.jpg
227KB, 1240x786px
>mixing nu-gen pokemon with gen 1 story
Why not just make a new universe and mix all gens together
>>
>>32273722
>It's supposed to be a cartoony heel wrestler
And that looks shit. It looks shit because it's supposed to look shit doesn't make it less shit.
>>
>>32275933
I know this is owlfaggotry

but you do realize they tend to feature final form mons in the first movies right? and they don't show them all, I remember chesnaught not being revealed in the first trailer of Diancie
>>
>>32275658
holy shit that thing looks like a plastic toy
its doesn't even look like its in pokemon style like keldeo
>>
File: C840ynCXYAABZle.jpg (196KB, 927x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C840ynCXYAABZle.jpg
196KB, 927x1200px
>>32273703
never forget
>>
>>32275970
>not changing the name of the cereal to a fire-related pun
2/10
>>
>>32273800
Glad to see they made it at least a bit more proportionate. Still too wonky and disproportionate though, so not really a fix yet. At least they recognize the problem. Maybe they'll fix it later, like the fixes Pikachu and Zard.
>>
>>32275982
>Incineroar will be the only Pokemon to receive a brand new model that fixes the problems associated with its previous model
>none of the Pokemon with bigger model problems will be fixed
This infuriates me more than it should.
>>
>>32275956
welcome to pokemon tcg art
>>
>>32275933
Sometimes I think this is just REALLY dedicated shitposting.
>>
>>32275996
I mean Incineroar looks that way no matter how its depicted, even though its even worse in TGC. It's a Keldeo tier abomination of a design.
>>
>>32276007
no I mean, the texture, etc. is the usual tcg box art style for starters at base release

here's a much better one
>>
>>32275982
What did they change about Pikachu and Zard's models? I keep hearing that they fixed certain models but I don't think I've noticed any yet.
>>
>>32275970
The irony is that the Tony-fied Incineroar has better lower arms than the actual thing.

>>32275995
Glameow had its ears adjusted in SM, at the very least. Still, they're never going to fix all of the hundreds of mons with saturation issues in their textures and even less will have their models adjusted.
>>
>>32275911
>Machamp also gained abs
Best redesign. They should just have the Pokken guys make models for the main series games.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.