[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

le shilled gen 7 starter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 0.jpg (86KB, 852x478px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
86KB, 852x478px
le shilled gen 7 starter
>>
>they thought the holy hoot was the Grenigger of this gen
>>
File: 250px-724Decidueye.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-724Decidueye.png
51KB, 250x250px
>>32272828
Wrong.
>>
>>32272828
literally my mom's cereal mascot
>>
>>32272828
>Ash will get Charizard
No, that looks like the next victim of BURASTO BAHN
>>
>>32272828
>Special Incineroar
>>
>>32272922
I mean hey Alain won the league with fucking BURASTO BAHN
>>
>>32272861
NU-male BTFO.
>>
>>32272861
This! Just wait a bit longer and owlbros will be the true winners of this gen!
>>
>>32272861
Owlfags really are starting to feel like numale bernouts now.
>>
>>32272828
What's caused this? Where is this from and how is it shilling?

I hope it's true.
>>
Honestly, I thought Decidueye would be the one that got promoted, since it was Ash's first Alola Pokemon and it seemed to get mostly positive reception when it was revealed.
But Incineroar getting some spotlight is pretty cool. And if his trainer is indeed an antagonist as the trailer suggests, having the literal "Heel Pokemon" makes sense.
>>
>>32273403

>Ash caught Bulbasaur before Charmander in the original series
>Charmander got more attention

>Ash caught Turtwig before Chimchar in DP
>Chimchar got more attention

>Ash caught Rowlet before Litten in SM
>You know what's going to happen by now, the Fire starter always gets the most attention

Litten is Ash's ace for SM
>>
>>32273436
>only listing 2 of 6 previous gens

hmmm
>>
>>32273522
How many other gens did he have multiple starters, with one reaching the final stage?
>>
>>32273436

it's not really ace problem, when you look at his ace they are all edgy and cool and actually kids love tigers as much as japan loves tigers and wrestling and dark characters, this company is simple as fuck
>>
>>32273522
Ace in Gen 2 was still Charizard. Only caught 1 starter in Gens 3 and 6. Ace wasn't a starter in Gen 5.
>>
>>32274770

charizard - edgy
sceptile- edgy
infernape- edgy
greninja- edgy
incineroar- edgy
>>
>>32273067
>Owlfags
>s

It's literally one falseflagger
>>
>>32274814
Yeah tony the tiger that loves kids in definitely edgier than school shooter that literally teleports behind you
>>
Wonder how they feel about the fact that another starter is the well liked one.
>>
>>32275397
Decidueye is generally more popular than Incineroar, and Primarina doesn't have as many statspread and movepool issues as the other two.
>>
File: 1489667025221.png (2MB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
1489667025221.png
2MB, 2893x4092px
>>32275651
>100 special attack
>no statspread issues
>>
File: IMG_2866.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2866.png
572KB, 600x580px
>people actually think a Pokemon's appearance matters
Just you wait, when Incineroar gets a huge boost over th other two people will flock to him like greninja.
"Incineroar was always my favourite" they'll say.
>>
>>32275661
I think you read that post wrong
>>
>>32275397
I dont think they care. They went out of their way to make Incineroar hated. It's even a god damn heel wrestler.
>>
>>32272828
Hahahahahahaha barafags, and comedy relief nigger.

Read this fancy theory I found. And tell me if you like it.
>So a trainer with a incineroar,
That just so happens to be ash's rival. The only pokemon we saw ash have for now was pikachu, charmander, butterfree. Who are his other mons. No better yet. I want that guy to cross through dimensions so that the incineroar leaks could make scene, I mean remember the ultra Beasts, they do jump from. Dimension to dimensions. Reminder that the aniable we see in SM, is actually the same anable from the original RSE.

Wait.
>A trainer from the original games.

>Some how makes it to a dimension.

>Thanks to the UBs

Oh boy, a new theory is coming up. That kid finds a ub werm hole, goes in it, and makes it to SM dimension, and since he's ash's rival, he recognized alola ash, And battles him, but like we all know right now he's too weak. The incineroar Chinese leaks, that incineroar was that guys not ash's.
>>
>>32274814
Wait,
>Incineroar
>Edgy,

Sir you must be realy blind aren't you. Don't worry tho. I'll explain it to you in a way you can understand. Decidueye is the edgy, gladion is edgy, greninja is edgy, incineroar is a hot head. Remember that. Okay.
>>
>>32276025
If you're going to copypasta, please for the love of fuck at least fix all of the spelling errors.
>>
>>32276047
Get this hothead outta here!
>>
Piplup but no dawn what is this shit...
>>
>>32274814
Incineroar is the least edgy of the alola starters. You can't get more edgy than cowl school shooter.
>>
>>32276025
>>32276047
>assblasted owlcucks losing it

Keep it up Comedy Relief Kid.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.