[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Some dumbass insists that Necrozma will be featured in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3753.jpg (15KB, 211x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3753.jpg
15KB, 211x216px
>Some dumbass insists that Necrozma will be featured in the movie
>Everyone calls him a faggot and says it'll just be a simple retelling
>we were all wrong
>we were all so very wrong
>>
They had nostalgia glasses on.
>>
All will be a salad fo ideas
>>
>>32272774
We have Marshadow.

There's no hair or hide of Necrozma just yet.
>>
>>32272774
>Necrozma is the prism pokemon
>Ho-oh has many colors to it
They're pretty much rival pokemon as one is batshit insane and the other is known for its altruistic deeds.

I doubt M20 will be Ho-oh vs Necrozma as Marshadow will be in this movie. M21 will probably have Ho-oh vs Necrozma since M21 will come out on the 20th anniversary of the anime.

M1 was the first time a battle between two legendaries was animated. What better way to celebrate it than to have the first legend to appear in the anime battle its evil counterpart?
>>
>>32272834
>since M21 will come out on the 20th anniversary of the anime.

Um, Anon, this is the 20th anniversary of the anime. April 1st, 1997.
>>
>>32272826
I was saying that both arguments were wrong. Read the post again.

>>32272834
This IS the 20th anniversary you dimwit, stop moving the goalposts and accept that you were wrong.
>>
>>32272774
Necrozma could still show up in the movie. Sure it's not the poster mon but it could still show up. Hell, with all the other Pokemon like Incineroar and Piplup fucking Zygarde could show up.
>>
>>32272880
>>32273014

I meant to say the 20th anniversary of the first movie. Not moving goalposts as I mentioned the first movie in my post. Just made a typo. Calm down you faggots
>>
>>32273038
Making up an anniversary for the first movie is retarded. That's like saying the anniversary of Pokémon Blue's release is significant. It's not. It never was. It's all about Red and Green.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.