[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miltank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 16

File: miltank 2.jpg (193KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
miltank 2.jpg
193KB, 600x360px
Whenever people talk about Pokemon waifus, they always go to the humanoid ones like Gardevoir. Not me. I’ll tell you who the real best waifu is- Miltank. That’s right, the cow, Miltank. First of all, free delicious milk every day straight from the teet. Milk that you can sell for like 500 Pokebucks a bottle. You’ll need that milk to energize you too for the days-long fuck sessions you and her will be having. Oh yeah, you heard me right. Miltank will be doing some milking of her own, with her thick, powerful thighs wrapped around your waist, pushing you deeper inside her as you fuck that fucking fat cow until she shoots milk directly into your waiting mouth. She’s also the perfect size for cuddling- I can just imagine waking up on our ranch to the crow of whatever the Pokemon equivalent of a rooster is, and gently kissing her neck to wake her up before she tenderly laps up all of the various white fluids on us from the night before. Yeah, that sounds like the life for me, just me and Miltank.
>>
>>32271833
ok enjoy your waifu
>>
>>32271833
Milktank is underrated tbqh. Needs more lewds.
>>
>>32271833
"When I was little I lived in a farm, a special farm. My father invested all of his money on miltanks and of course on my special 7th Birthday I got my very own Miltank (I named her Milly because she was so pretty and sweet that she reminded me of of my favorite flowers) that I had to take care of. Make sure she was happy. She was the same size as me, young so she couldn't produce milk just yet but with a lot of affection and love she'd grow up to be a big help to the rest of the farm and the rest of the Miltanks!

Years passed and I grew up and Milly became my best friend. There wasn't anywhere I would go without Milly. She as there with me through the special holidays, celebration. A big accident fire and strong storms that threatened our farm. I was never interested in pokemon battles. I always felt it was just wrong to make pokemon fight just for fun. So instead I went away to school. Through out my education I always heard from my Dad that... Milly never gave milk even though she was old enough to do so... Every year he'd tell me how she didn't even spend anytime with the other miltanks.

As fun as school was a little bit of me always hurt.. because I felt I left my best friend behind, even through everything we went through together. Well, eventually school ended and I returned home. I decided to study Miltanks so everything I learned I wanted to take back home and put into practice... but above all I wanted to see Milly. After a quick get together with my family I ran out to the farm. I ran everywhere, searching for her... Eventually I found her all alone under an apple tree at the top of the hill. I rushed at her yelling at the top of my lungs and when she heard, she stampeded down the hill towards me. We hugged and fell and rolled and held each other tight. I was so happy I couldn't hold back the tears flowing down my face, considering Milly was doing the same I knew she was something special to me.
>>
>>32271898

Every day we spent all the time we missed together. But there was still a problem... a happy miltank can give milk... so was she not happy? Even though I came back Milly still wasn't giving any milk. I ran several tests on her that I learned in the field but... nothing. She smiled from cheek to cheek anytime I was near her but still... nothing. One calm afternoon, we were relaxing under that same apple tree far away from the farm. The grass was tall, the heat wasn't too strong and she was napping next to me. With my sun hat tilted up and a book on my lap and on my hands and around me. I sighed out and closed the book. I couldn't understand why Milly wasn't producing any milk.

I guess I must had been too loud because Milly woke up. She saw the concerned look on my face and she plopped down right in front of me. I hugged her close and she could tell I was concerned. She kept ushering me to speak with nuzzles and bumps and tugs until I finally broke and explained to her. I guess... since I was being honest, she decided to share her concerns. She pressed her little cloves on my shoulders and pressed her cute nose to mine. I sat there... shocked. I mean... I had dated boys in school but.. I never felt anything, I never felt that spine tingling shock. But I felt that day with Millys lips pressed to mine...

That night I led her to a little secret spot I had since I was young to get away from my troubles. She explored me and I explored her... and of course I had her feel things she never thought was possible. After a long and tiring day together we spent ourselves cuddled, catching our breaths and just enjoying this new found knowledge. We fell asleep that day with her little clove on my hand.

P.S I'd like to report that after that day my little Milly produced milk! <3"
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: miltank_by_fuwante_chan-d8nd91c.png (333KB, 1024x666px) Image search: [Google]
miltank_by_fuwante_chan-d8nd91c.png
333KB, 1024x666px
>>
File: miltank_by_mienleaf-d4yzlsn.jpg (219KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
miltank_by_mienleaf-d4yzlsn.jpg
219KB, 510x510px
>>
File: hh.png (291KB, 488x654px) Image search: [Google]
hh.png
291KB, 488x654px
>>
File: miltank.png (63KB, 590x276px) Image search: [Google]
miltank.png
63KB, 590x276px
I wonder what its like to cuddle a miltank? Would you let one in side you house?
>>
>>32271833
It's teat, not teet.
Also never try to drink from cows udder.
>>
>>32273454
Why? Is it diseased and full of germs?
>>
>>32273398
Sure, or you could just cuddle out under the stars. She'd keep you warm.
>>
>>32273454
Both acceptable they homophones nigga.
>>
I like that Pokedex entry that says if you drink too much of Miltank's milk it'll give you a body like Miltank's
>>
File: 133f8b3c1f061549a3d9137940512aec.jpg (93KB, 1449x1503px) Image search: [Google]
133f8b3c1f061549a3d9137940512aec.jpg
93KB, 1449x1503px
Gootank
>>
>>32273651
What is this abomination?
>>
>>32273651
Sexy
>>
>>32273476
No, you'll look like a baby calf and everyone on the farm will make fun of you for it until the end of your days
>>
>tfw a Miltank will never cuddle with you and accidentally lactate on your shirt and feel embarassed about it
>>
>>32273651
What has science done?
>>
>lactation fetishists
>>
File: hhhhhhh.png (716KB, 524x625px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhh.png
716KB, 524x625px
bump
>>
>>32273483
they're samsungs?
>>
>>32277277
wut
>>
File: 1485538974.subakitsu_lanatank.png (310KB, 758x877px) Image search: [Google]
1485538974.subakitsu_lanatank.png
310KB, 758x877px
>>32273499

It absolutely will!
>>
File: nnn.png (200KB, 356x337px) Image search: [Google]
nnn.png
200KB, 356x337px
>>
>>32271833
This is autism incarnate
>>
File: 1480773922050.jpg (184KB, 549x561px) Image search: [Google]
1480773922050.jpg
184KB, 549x561px
Yummy.
>>
>>32280206
Just jealous.
>>
I want to spank that cow.
>>
>>32273651
>Mixing the favorite mon of vore and goo fetishists with the favorite mon of breastfeeding and fat fetishists
Holy shit boi what the fuck have you done
>>
>>32271833
I fucking hate this board
>>
>>32280206
Have you even SEEN the chansey threads whenever they pop up? If you had you wouldn't say that
>>
File: IMG_2959.jpg (92KB, 736x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2959.jpg
92KB, 736x413px
>>32282067
>>
>>32282067
lol
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.