[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ash-starters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Final forms.png (261KB, 1024x409px) Image search: [Google]
Final forms.png
261KB, 1024x409px
Ash-Decidueye will not happen
Ash-Bararoar will not happen
Ash-Tumblrina will not happen

They purposefully made the starters shit to shill Greninja. The sooner you accept it, the less shit you'll get.
So please stop shitting on each other's opinions. Your favorite starter is the best, and some people will agree, some people won't. Doesn't mean you should impose your opinions on them.
So just accept it. You will always carry a bond with your favorite pokemon, and that's infinitely better than some overrated edgy shillmon that gamefreak releases.
Have a great day, and have a great, long life!
>>
>>32271543
Ash-Numale will happen, though
>>
>>32271543
Also, favorite starters thread
>>
I agree but on one condition

>Ash-Decidushit

You gotta give fair play to them all, OP.
>>
>>32271543
>Ash-Decidueye
>Ash-Bararoar
>Ash-Tumblrina
Let's play spot the owlnigger.
>>
>>32271547
No ash-anything will happen. Greninja was a special case because gamefreak was browsing DeviantArt for a little too long while smoking a little too much weed.

No more ash-pokemon.
You don't need gamefreak to suck your pokemon off to make it good.
Competitive doesn't matter. What matters is that you have fun.
After all, isn't that the whole point of playing a game?
>>
File: 1491543975372.jpg (54KB, 316x384px) Image search: [Google]
1491543975372.jpg
54KB, 316x384px
>>32271561
Why wouldn't you want to choose something as fine as... this... yeah.
>>
>>32271550
Fair enough. Couldn't find a clever one for Decidueye. >>32271561
>let's spot the can't-come-up-with-a-special-insult-for-every-starter-igger
FTFY
>>
>>32271569
Everyone has their own opinions, anon. If they didn't want to pick Deshitueye, then let them.
>>
>>32271577
>Ash-Decidueye
>Ash-Bararoar
>Ash-Tumblrina
You are not really smart, are you?
>>
>>32271543
No, I'm actually okay with respecting barafags, or sealfags, there's just one guy who won't stop trying to push his stupid meme, the one guy who always starts starter wars,

The comedy relief fag.

Sereiosly, /vp/ would have less cancerous starter wars if he's one,
>>
Honestly, I'll stop calling the sealfags, sealfags, and stop calling barafags, barafags if the comedy relief fag just gets out of /vp/. I'm honestly sick of him.
>>
>>32271543
Every starter since Gen V has been shit or middling at best apart from Greninja so they could shill it.
>>
>>32271681
That's impossible when you accuse anyone who disagrees with you of being the "comedy relief fag"
>>
>>32271597
This is 4chan, they're not entitled to your opinion.
>>
>>32271543
Ash-Tumblrina will not happen
But Surien-Tumblrina will happen, And Mao-Tsareena, and Kaki-Turtonator, And Sophocoles-Togedemaru, In fact, All Ash Compaines are getting Bond forms

I wish to live in that timeline ;_;
>>
>>32271681
Did you ever stop to consider that maybe it's not one but a lot of people who disagree with you and you've harmed your starter and fanbase way more than help it with your attitude and arguing?
>>
>>32271543
His Rockruff could end up gaining a new form. Fuck the starters.
>>
SPIN IT BOYS
>>
>>32271761
This. I think Ash's Rockruff will get the third form.
>>
>>32271543
>They purposefully made the starters shit to shill Greninja. The sooner you accept it, the less shit you'll get.
I've accepted that fact long ago. If anything it just made my hatred for Greninja stronger.

What are catbros, owlbros, and sealbros doing fighting each other like this? What we need to do is band together to fight the Greninja shilling!
>>
>>32272192
I'm totally ok with this. All three of these starters deserve better statspreads, movepools and arguably hidden abilities in Primarina's case.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.