[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where did it go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 300px-Pokémon_Generations_logo.png (54KB, 300x141px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Pokémon_Generations_logo.png
54KB, 300x141px
where did it go?
>>
It was a one time thing
>>
>>32269256
To Heavens, like all good things eventually do. Let's just hope God's gift us with another Hero like Generations. The reign of Demon Lord Trashnime isn't going to end, ever, but Heroes like Generations can at least bring salvation to a few people.
>>
>>32269265
It wasnt THAT good honestly. It was trying way too hard to be edgy and obvious pandering to gen 1 fags
>>
>>32269271
>gen 1

So you didn't watch it or even research it. I will tell you nothing else then.
>>
>>32269271

>pandering to gen 1 fags
>each generation had equal amounts of episodes

???
>>
>>32269271
It was great for what it was. They showed a bunch of really cool scenes, and the Pokemon were shown in a much more casual way. I liked both of those. The animation was okay for humans, amazing for Pokemon. A couple of episodes were boring, but most of it was great.
>>
>>32269256
The trash like its suppose to
>>
It was extremely underwhelming

It promised "untold stories", but most of it was just stuff we already saw in the main games, and done better in the Ashnime
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.