[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this shit? How were they able to make decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: Squidward.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Squidward.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
What the fuck is this shit?
How were they able to make decent plushies for Tony the tiger and tumblr the Pokemon, but not for the most popular and shilled starter? I mean this is Ashs Ace, it already needs Greninja tier marketing in order to save S/M from doom.
>>
I thought ash ace was Pikachu and those plushies are God tier
>>
because wings are flimsy on plushes unless they have wire in them
>>
Is it wrong that I'm enjoying obnoxious owl fans suffering?
>>
Fuck off falseflagging barafag trying to make owlbros look pathetic. Decidueye looks great btw
>>
>>32266696

the cat and water dog have been mostly spared silly
>>
>>32266707
I mean in general.

Primarina and Decidueye look okay in game, while Incineroar could be better. However, Incineroar looks much nicer in fanart, and seems to have been given more personality than the other two. The Owl doesn't have good official merch and kind of got cucked by being a slow mixed attacker, and Primarina has been cursed by automatically being a target for waifufags and having a knockoff -ate ability.
>>
File: 1488504671429.png (313KB, 871x697px)
1488504671429.png
313KB, 871x697px
>>32266721
>However, Incineroar looks much nicer in fanart
What are you talking about? The other starters get great fanart too.
>>
>>32266732
I'm saying Incineroar looks nicer in his fanart than he does in his official art or his ingame sprites? Is that not something you agree with senpai?
>>
>>32266741
Well, you seemed to be comparing it to the other starters in the same sentence.
>However, Incineroar looks much nicer in fanart, and seems to have been given more personality than the other two.
>>
>>32266761
I apologize, it made sense to me when I originally typed it out.

I meant for it to sound like I was saying "despite Incineroar looking meh ingame and with official art, he looks better in his fanart."

It probably has to do with people giving him more realistic proportions DESU.
>>
>>32266780
Oh, that's fine then. I might be in the minority here, but I like Incineroar's in-game model, though I guess the tiny wrists bother me a little(only after someone pointed it out).
>>
I imagine Onlyfactory would make a bootleg that looks better than the official.
>>
File: 1488995487835.jpg (193KB, 600x400px)
1488995487835.jpg
193KB, 600x400px
>>32266636
>most popular and shilled starter
never ever owfag
>>
File: image.png (317KB, 390x411px)
image.png
317KB, 390x411px
To actual owlfans: Would you spend $40+ on this?
>>
>>32266970
But he is. By a wide margin. Regardless of how much it bothers you.
>>
File: talonflame.jpg (6KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
talonflame.jpg
6KB, 250x238px
>>32267075
>people actually believe this
you are bound to get BTFO more and more each day with this attitude, just warning you.
>>
>>32267028
OP here. I would if they will fix it/it only looks so retarded because of the bad angle. If it is redeemed i'm gonna buy it if not it shows that Gamefreak has something against us Owlbros.
>>
this is fucking trash
i can't cum on this
>>
>>32267086
He gets voted most popular in like every poll. Reality isn't whatever you want it to be.
>>
>>32266636
The design is too edgy. Like it litterally has too many edges to make a good plush.
>>
>>32267112
It really doesn't. Reality isn't whatever you want it to be and you should accept it. This is not another Greninja situation, sorry to break it to you.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>32266636
The same with gallade
>>
>>32267135
link me to a single fav starter poll that owl doesn't win
>>
>>32267153
There are two right here in this pic, one is from a Twitter account and the other is from Gamefaqs. The latter is for the whole Alola dex and not just starters. They are the most popular I know where the single Pokémon and not the whole lines are mentioned.
>>
>>32267153
>>32267160
The final evo plushies come out on the 22nd, so when that time comes and if you're autistic enough you could always check https://www.pokemoncenter-online.com/sp/?s=ranking to see which final evo gets the most demand in sales
>>
>>32267160
the twitter one I'll give you, but the other one doesn't count. That's not what we're talking about
Anyway, I still maintain that Decidueye wins the majority of those polls
>>
>>32267177
Anyway I'm not saying that one starter is the most popular, just that there are clear signs that, as far as final evolutions go, they are close and it's impossible to tell. Acting like one is "the most popular by a wide margin" without any proof is gonna only bring you disappointment.
>>32267174
Alright, thanks.
>>
If Decidueye is the "most popular", it sure won't be as time goes on with shitty merchandise and bad stats. Say what you will but this merchandise is an abomination and I'm amazed this is how it's SUPPOSED to look.

Meanwhile Incineroar has gotten its proportions fixed up first in newer art but now this. It honestly looks fantastic.
>>
>>32266636
It has a baby bonnet because owlfags are the biggest babies in the fandom.
>>
>>32267312
I cannot not see this now. Holy shit.
>>
>Korea doctor is in love with Decidueye
>>
File: save rowlet.png (406KB, 870x358px)
save rowlet.png
406KB, 870x358px
>it just gets uglier
Wtf I suddenly appreciate Rowlet much more now
>>
>>32269824

Jesus christ, you're right. I really hope Rowlet stays unevolved for its sake.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.