[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is literally nothing wrong with being a Comedy Relief™

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: smol_rowlet_by_morpang-da277g0.png (189KB, 1024x647px) Image search: [Google]
smol_rowlet_by_morpang-da277g0.png
189KB, 1024x647px
There is literally nothing wrong with being a Comedy Relief™ Pokemon.

I still like Rowlet even when it became a comedy relief character. I actually like Rowlet even more now.
>>
File: comedy relief chub.gif (3MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
comedy relief chub.gif
3MB, 540x304px
This. Rowlet >>>>>>>> Decidueye
>>
>>32266664
agreed. Rowlett is a cute. Honestly this is one of the few seasons i hope ash doesn't evolve his pokemon. Rowlett is a cute, litten is a cute, and rock ruff is a cute. All very cute pokemon. But they evolve into and edgy owl archer, a bara cat, and rockruff has the potential of evolving into mindnight form which honestly i do not like. If all three of these poke didn't evolve i'd be perfectly happy.
>>
>>32266631
Like I said comedy relief faget. I'm coming for you. Just you wait.
>>32266664
>>32266679
>>
>>32267324
Oh shit, I'm so scared
>>
>>32266631
I also love Rowlet more now thanks to the anime shit, it might even be the only reason I like Rowlet.
Comedy relief is better than some blank slate that does nothing.
>>
>>32267324
Just do it than spam the board faggot. Stop embarrassing true owlbros.
>>
There is nothing good about being a comedy relief pokemon. It's literally the most weakest potion any pokemon can be in. Acpacaily when a pokemon is in ash's team. I didn't come to watch a anime to see my favorite mon stay small and useless the whole entire time, I want to see progress and development form it. It's like watching your own son grow. You don't want him to be a lazy lousy slackers who can't do shit or support anyone. You want them to be a responsible adult. You want them to reach there full potential.

Same goes for rowlet. I want to see him reach his final stage show some development. We'll probably see that when his focused episode happens and hopefully it takes place in the night so he's fully awake. But for now fuck off delusional barafags.
>>
What happened to being the next greninja?
>>
>>32267367
How does it feel knowing your son is a comedy relief slacker?
>>
>>32266664
Say it with me now,

Same-fagging
>>32266679
>>32266631
>>
>>32267375
This guy won't fight anyone because he is the fat and stupid comedy relief of this board, perfectly tailored to our entertainment needs.

No wonder he likes Rowlet. Very meta.
>>
>>32267383
So your saying I won't Fucken punch you if I catch around.

Fine keep believing that, what eve helps you sleep better at night. But just a reminder, I'm coming for your head.
>>32267371
The more you post the more I actually start thinking that fighting you isn't anouth to teach you a lesson.
>>
>>32267424
Now you are too scared to fight? Is it because you may lose as the comedy relief?

Get going and fight, comedy relief owl.
>>
>>32266664
It's funny you post this because I remember a similar comedic thing that litten did on the roof. If you've seen the Popplio, Lana focused episode, at the very end, litten was on the roof, Popplio makes a bubble that goes up to him, he pops it and it splashes all over him. And was startled off the roof. It was hilarious, way funnier than this one.

And I'm saying that as a owlfag.
>>
>>32267424
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little comedy relief owl? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my weight class in the PCW (That's Pokémon Championship Wrestling if you're pleb enough to not know that), and I’ve been involved in numerous title championship matches, and I have over 300 confirmed broken backs. I am trained in unlawful techniques and I’m the top heel in the entire Alolan Wrestling Organization. You are nothing to me but just another jobber. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this region, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Alola and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Darkest Lariat, nerd. The Darkest Lariat that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your ghost type. You’re fucking KO'd, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can OHKO you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just without tutor moves. Not only am I extensively trained in fire-type and dark-type combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Alolan Wrestling Organization's finishers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little catfood. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “tough” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have shut your beak. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fire all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking OHKO'd, birdbrain.
>>
>>32267439
Ya of course your not talking it seriously now. So until I'm close to finding your location, I'll just keep on posting

>Just you wait CR nigger, I'll find you avantuly.
>>
File: 1483225498232.png (230KB, 613x295px) Image search: [Google]
1483225498232.png
230KB, 613x295px
>>32267462
This sounds like a school shooter
>>
>>32267449
>Nice autobiography you got here.

Also I saw that in another thread So,
>copypasta.
>>
>>32267470
>Baragfag poster is actually Decidueye
>>
>>32267476
>he don't recognize the navy seals copypasta
>>
Comedy relief bump
>>
>>32266664
Absolutely
>>
File: 1IYM.gif (2MB, 349x248px)
1IYM.gif
2MB, 349x248px
>>32267476
Mods, ban this faggot now.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.