[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouldn't Pokemon be A LOT better if they removed IV breeding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Wouldn't Pokemon be A LOT better if they removed IV breeding from the game?

IV breeding is horrible and for people with OCD it makes Pokemon virtually unplayable.

Also, isn't it time for a Pokemon reboot? Let's wipe the slate clean and make the next games not compatable with the old ones. Redesign all the moves, give us new TMs.
>>
*sigh* let's get it over with

just inject lol
>>
>>32265360
That is the one thing that would make me stop playing. A huge draw of the series is being able to keep my old Pokemon over the years to play with the new ones.
>>
>>32265370

But it would give them an opportunity to make a brand new game.
>>
File: 1484721162720.jpg (56KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1484721162720.jpg
56KB, 500x293px
>>
>>32265370

By that logic, then FFX is not enjoyable because you can't import Cloud into your game.
>>
>>32265360
>Wouldn't Pokemon be A LOT better if they removed IV breeding from the game?

Yes. Only retarded breederfags disagree with this.

>Also, isn't it time for a Pokemon reboot?
No. It's pointless. They can already redesign moves and TMs without rebooting.
>>
>>32265384
Anon that's a silly comparison. The buster sword is already in FFX
>>
>>32265376
Yes, but it wouldn't be really part of the same series. It would be a different game.
>>32265384
You're an idiot. A huge draw of THIS SERIES is the ability to transfer party members. It's a largely unique feature that stays useful over time due to the length and staying power of the Pokemon series. Your comparison is of little relevance to this.
>>
>>32265384
That's the most retarded comparison I've ever read on here.
>X is good partially due to having Y
>that must mean the completely unrelated Z is bad for not having Y
>>
IV's are fine, they may need more things like bottlecaps and remove the level 100 limit but it allows for diversity and makes Pokemon more unique. And they could remove IV's in the enxt game and still have pokemon be ported over you know.
>>
>>32265429
>makes Pokemon more unique
Frankly, they should have already given unique appearances between individuals of each species already. Shit like slight colour/pattern variations or model scaling depending on the PID/EC of each individual. Basically Spinda extended on a universal scale.
>>
>get rid of IV's
Sure

>Reboot
No, fuck off
>>
>>32265360
JIL...
>>
>>32265439
I would love physical variations, but I meant in battle effects. We have differing abilities and natures, but it just does not seem like enough. If they just made Hyper training easier it would be better
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.