[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another gen of Fire starter pandering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

File: Ash fire starters.png (675KB, 540x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Ash fire starters.png
675KB, 540x1011px
>it's another gen of Fire starter pandering
>>
File: incineroar_by_neartarc-daoieor.png (616KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
incineroar_by_neartarc-daoieor.png
616KB, 1024x663px
ARE YOU FUCKING READY
>>
gen 1, 4, and arguably 7 for fire
gen 2, 3, 5, for grass
gen 6 for water

wow ash doesn't give water starters any love
>>
>>32264017
His squirtle got sunglasses
>>
>>32264017
And thank goodness for that
>>
COMEDY RELIEF OWL
>>
>>32264017

Oshawott never evolved, but it still got the most attention out of his Unova starters.
>>
>>32264017
>gen 2, 3, 5, for grass
>5
What?
>>
>>32264017
Gen 2 and 5 didn't really have an equivalent to Charizard, Sceptile, and the like. Hell, Bayleef was one of the most used comic relief Pokemon of Johto.
>>
>>32264077
Now that Stoutland's out of the picture, the entire anime can once again resume being Comedy Relief.
Lillie's Family Drama will be saved for a movie or at the literal end of SM when the UBs show up.
>>
>>32263978
One of them is not like the others.
>>
>>32264082
Who was ash's main starter in best wishes again? pignite?
>>
>>32264097
Charmander is reptilian, yeah.
>>
>>32264105
I'm pretty sure Snivy did more.
>>
>>32264097
stoutland died before it could release litten.
>>
>>32264082
He's not wrong, exactly. Snivy was the badass of the three. None of the starters that gen really fit the formula, though.
>>
File: 1489622400614.png (262KB, 1412x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1489622400614.png
262KB, 1412x1172px
>>32264017
After what they did to Greninja, I'm glad he doesn't.
>>
>>32264105

Pignite was the only that evolved, but all three of them got fairly equal treatment, except for maybe Oshawott getting more screentime than the others due to his comic relief antics (Piplup 2.0)
>>
File: IMG_1602.jpg (54KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1602.jpg
54KB, 1024x576px
>>32264077
COMEDY RELIEF CAT
>>
>>32264133
She was really cute too :3c
>>
>>32264088

Ash gets fucking eaten by a Palossand in the next ep
>>
>>32264148
>Comedy Relief Owl can evolve into a Spaghetti-spilling Autist
>Comedy Relief Cat can evolve into "What if Ash's Charizard was a Heel Wrestling Tiger?"
>Comedy Relief Seal can evolve into a trap or continue bullying Comedy Relief Owl when Steenee isn't around
>>
>>32264154
He seems to enjoy it though, except for maybe when he's freezing to death.
>>
>monkeyfags are also barafags

Why am i not surprised?
>>
>>32264085
I thought the bayleef was there for sex appeal
>>
>>32264173
>He seems to enjoy it though
Does Ash like vore?
>>
>>32264197
Considering Palossand literally is sucking the life out of Litten while Ash's holding him looking happy as fuck, yes.
>>
>>32264134
>Foxes with tits
Glad he's gone.
>>
>>32264017
More like
>Gen 1 - Charizard
>Gen 2 - supposed to be Bayleef but was actually Charizard again
>Gen 3 - Sceptile
>Gen 4 - Infernape (lel Torterra)
>Gen 5 - supposed to be either Pignite or Snivy, but was actually Charizard AGAIN
>Gen 6 - Greninja

Sceptile and Greninja were literally the only ones who didn't get cucked from the "main starter of the season" role by a Fire-type starter, and the latter still got fucked over by a Charizard in another way.

Litten stealing the spotlight from Comedy Relief Owl is just the writers keeping the tradition alive.
>>
>>32264288
Ash's ace in Unova was Krookodile.
>>
>>32264288
>the latter still got fucked over by a Charizard in another way
It was truly a blessing.
>>
>>32264288
>>32264321
If that Electric Rat wasn't Pokemon:The Pokemon, Ash would have never let Charizard go train.
To compensate, the writers keep trying to emulate its success or find a way to bring it back for awhile.
>>
>>32264294
That's why I said "main starter of the season" and not ace senpai

Everyone on Ash's Unova team besides Krookodile and Pikachu became irrelevant as fuck once Charizard came back out of nowhere
>>
>it's another gen where they have to give the fire starter an edgy backstory for some reason
>>
Why does anybody care?
>>
>>32264389
It's tradition to the writers.
Charizard had a tragic backstory and became a huge hit as one of Ash's most popular Pokemon (even if the anime didn't directly influence it) so EVERY Fire Starter needs a tragic backstory.
>>
>>32264389
It's the reason why the Fire Starters always end up becoming the most popular

Kids and Pokemon fans alike love them some edge
>>
>>32264017
Anon you did it a little wrong.

Here is the right chart.

Gens 1, 2, 4, 5, fire had been dominate, if your wondering why I put gen 2, Underhill or should I say quillava is far more stronger then bayleaf now. When he evolved he learned eruption, and ash secretly was training him to learn Ariel ace. And plus they've showed us that being fully evolved could instantly make you reach a level of another evolved pokemon. Exemples would be Mays Blaziken, when barley evolved fully it was still had a power tie between him and ash's sceptile, even tho it had been a sceptile for a while. And then greninja. It was Sami last one to fully evolve, but even when it was a frogadier it was tied in power with the other pokemons. But then when it fully evolved, it was considered ash most powerful kalos pokemon. Even stronger then a goodra, falo's pet bird, and noivern, And just search up when they evolved compared to greninja.

Now let's continue.

Gen3 Grass,

Gen6 water
>>
>>32264288
Wait you made so many mistakes comedy relief fag.

First
>Pignite being ash's strongest unova pokemon, >Not krookadile.

>And forgetting that not all fire pokemon with traditional sad story get special treatment.
Hint, hint tepig.

So let me breake your headcanon really quick. The transition from charmander to charizard was easy. Because all of his forms were loved. And the only reason why pignite didn't complete his form was because people had a distaste for emboar. Litten was alright, but thanks to the anime giving him a shockingly dark story people will like litten a little bit more, just like tepig and his sad story, but at the end it depends on how popular the final stage is. Incineroar kicked the bucket for litten. The writers don't want you to like incineroar, they want you to like litten and torracat. And since they are the most marketable ones, I think that someone else like one of ash's new rivals, will Carrie incineroar, while ash has a loveable torracat,

And before you say rowlet should stay a rowlet, and that rowlet is the most popular out of the stages, barafags actually get some real information about the other side, cuz so far you've bin saying nothing but lies.

>Rowlet is Comedy relief
>Rowlet is lazy
>Decidueye can't fly
>Decidueye is a furry mon
>Decidueye has the worst design out of the alola starters.

Seriously I could actually go on. But I might run out of text.

And since I know that the comedy relief fag is going to shouting his headcanon while he jerks off to episodes 7, and 21. Heev my words, have fun now but when they shift things in the second season or when rowlet gets its focused episode.
>>
>>32264456
>>32264389
>taking care of a dying old dog
>edgy

Holy shit fuck off
>>
>>32264759
>Rowlet is Comedy relief
>Rowlet is lazy
>Decidueye can't fly
>Decidueye is a furry mon
>Decidueye has the worst design out of the alola starters.
this is 100% true
>>
>>32264794
And here is the mother fucker spreading those lies.
The one,
the only
Comedy relief fag.

So comedy relief faget tell the audience how you feel about ash catching litten.
And hard mode,
don't tell any lies,
And don't involve the rowlet.
>>
>>32264759

>first it was "ash won't catch litten, kukui will"
>now it's "litten will only evolve one"

you can't move the goalpost, owlfag
>>
>>32264759
Autism
>>
File: comedy relief owl.jpg (77KB, 668x479px) Image search: [Google]
comedy relief owl.jpg
77KB, 668x479px
>>32264837
>So comedy relief faget tell the audience how you feel about ash catching litten.
I think C O M E D Y R E L I E F O W L
>>
>>32264759
>distaste for Emboar
Don't try to make sense of anything in BW. The only thought they put in it was "let's bring back Charizard for ratings."

Rowlet SHOULD stay a Rowlet if they know what's good for them. But in reality he'll just evolve and become the next Torterra: useless jobber living in the fire thing's shadow.
>>
>>32264759
>people had a distaste for emboar

Bianca already had an Emboar, and they were planning to bring back Charizard for the filler arc.

Having two fully evolved Fire starters would be redundant.
>>
>>32264759
What happened to Kukui catching Litten to defend against Guzma, owlcuck?

Everything you claim is obviously a lie and now you're cowardly enough to move the goalposts. So why should people believe owlcucks like you?
>>
File: 2D.jpg (15KB, 336x276px) Image search: [Google]
2D.jpg
15KB, 336x276px
>>32263988
is satoshi's anus ready?
>>
>>32265295
Wtf
>This guy still thinks the the actual guy who made the royal theory actually came to /vp/

To be honest with you comedy relief fag, I know who the real royal theorist is. In fact royal theorist isn't even his title, that's just what you fags call him in /vp/. if you haven't actually read the real royal theory, and not the ones that some owlfags edit a little, you'll actually know that that the real royal theory never states that ash never caught litten. It only was training to prooved that, that specific incineroar inside the arena wasn't ash's. Oh but you gotta just blame the royal theorist about your hate boner for Decidueye.
>>
>>32263978
Okay, my friend who loves going to /vp/ And just sharing his personal opinions can't even do that anymore because his favorite pokemon, and the pokemon that he wanted to see in the anime the most is being picked at by some faget. And somehow I knew it was you comedy relief fag/ old man. You know what I didn't have a good day to day. And seeing this just makes me snap. So I had it. It's time comedy relief fag. I want to actually fight you. Literally fight you right now, and since your so good at shit posting, you won't mind catching these hands. And I don't even want to hear an excus, I want to fight you here and now. And since I got a fired that can hack good I'll go to him to see if h ed might be able to find your location. And after I find were you are it's done, but I know your scary ass is going to take this like a joke. And that's fin by me, but keep in mind I'm looking for you as we speak so pleas continue to post comedy relief owl threads, and keep posting pictures of rowlet doing silly stuff, but when I get my hands on you, you better be ready to fight. And I'll post this in every starter related thread So I know you won't miss it.
>>
SM leaked final battle
https://youtu.be/rqeTXzoBAfQ
>>
>>32263978
They need to prevent Ash from getting another fire-starter if this keep up.
>>
>>32263978
Please no, I want Decidueye in the next smash not Incineroar >:^(
>>
>>32264148
the antire SM anime is comif relief
>>
>>32267435
*entire
*comic
>>
>>32264017
I'd say Oshawott was as close to an ace he had gen 5
>>
>>32267435
Only Rowlet, dear anon. He is so funny!
>>
>>32264120
Nah Pignite did. Most league battles and most gym battles.
>>
File: 868f12ea7eba9f7e282ccf82343c4439.gif (1018KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
868f12ea7eba9f7e282ccf82343c4439.gif
1018KB, 500x375px
>>32263978
Who the fuck cares about this. I just want Satoshi's Lizardon back. He needs to Mega Evolve. Using ZETTO WAZA PIKACHU and MEGA SHINKA RIZAADON, I want him to just steamroll the region.
>>
File: srsly.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
srsly.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>32267652
>thinking the ashime will ever let him win
keep dreaming pal.
>>
>>32264017
That's because Measuda doesn't write the anime
>>
>>32267052
Jesus, didn't know anime back then was allowed to be so brutal
>>
>>32264167
>evolve into a trap
You're lying to yourself if you think for a second the anime is going to make it a male.
>>
File: mfw ash lost.gif (311KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
mfw ash lost.gif
311KB, 500x282px
>>32264134
>created that pic because i'm probably the largest Ash-Greninjafag here and i still can laugh at my favorite pokemon
>people use it to shit it on
What have i done.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>damn tepig has a tragic backstory its gonna be ash's ace !!!
>>
>>32267847
>damn Tepig was very popular with the fans and his episodes were the best of the serious
>damn Tepig had a dedicted story writer working on its character development
>damn Tepig was built up so much in multiple episodes and has a purpose in life
>damn Tepig was on par with Pikachu in terms of fighting skills
>>
>>32267908
And then they made it evolve and never ever be emboar
>>
>>32267052

Jesus christ.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.