[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: 027.jpg (34KB, 680x465px) Image search: [Google]
027.jpg
34KB, 680x465px
ded
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1280x1655px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1280x1655px
delet this
>>
File: 8239184023.png (42KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
8239184023.png
42KB, 225x225px
no my parents told me he just went to go live on a farm
>>
File: 1476229811979.jpg (14KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
1476229811979.jpg
14KB, 600x434px
>>32262071
>>
File: ded.jpg (170KB, 600x506px) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
170KB, 600x506px
>>32262106
I'm sorry anon. They flushed him down the toilet.
>>
It's okay, he's just sleeping.
>>
Context, please?
>>
File: rip doggo.jpg (30KB, 1099x604px) Image search: [Google]
rip doggo.jpg
30KB, 1099x604px
>>32263029
doggo is ded
>>
>>32263029

- In SM07, it's revealed that the recurring Litten has taken taking care of an elderly Stoutland who is mentoring it

- In this episode, Stoutland falls ill and Ash takes him to the Pokemon center. Stoutland is released from the hospital and returns home with Litten, but the next morning, Litten is on the couch alone, and it heavily implied that Stoutland left to die. Litten then has a battle with Ash and joins his team
>>
File: IMG_3137.png (650KB, 1055x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3137.png
650KB, 1055x808px
>>32262071
>>
>>32263065
That's sad.
>>
It's OK. He gave up his life so litten could be with Ash. Thank you Figo
>>
>>32263065
>Litten then has a battle with Ash and joins his team
How did owlfags react to this?
>>
File: IMG_3419.jpg (32KB, 787x132px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3419.jpg
32KB, 787x132px
bulbapedo is a denialfag
>>
>>32263393
Well, the kid who insisted Kukui would catch Litten hasn't shown up yet. What will he say now?
>>
>>32263593
He'll say nothing to save face
>>
>>32263579
He's right. I'm sure Stoutland went to Florida to retire.
>>
>>32263579

They made it as fucking obvious as they could without explicitly stating it with all that symbolism like the rain and the leaves falling off the tree
>>
Did they show Ash Old Yeller it on screen, or just imply it?
>>
>>32263642

Implied

They can't even show a kiss on-screen, so of course they aren't going to show a dog dying of old age on-screen
>>
>>32263652
To be fair, they did show an actual human being get blown up back in DP.
>>
>People going on about how incredibly sad it was
>Dog vanishes after all that shit
>Just seemingly "died" after clearly not coming back, implying it was left to rot somewhere
>Cue "it's raining" and post-depressive tone, everything gray

That was a bit of a let down famalam and not really a tearjerker but people these days cry over anything so to each their own. Guess the dog did it to not make Litten worried. At least the rainbow part was cute, can't deny that. I was hoping for something more heartwarming, like Litten realizing what had happened near him and being with him "one last time" while giving the ol' pupper a proper finish while being cozy in his last minutes.

I dunno, it just left me with a really bittersweet taste. You begin wondering if he fell down so much to the point of collapsing on its way and just departed there or simply crawled somewhere and waited for the inevitable, which is even a worse of a conclusion.
>>
>>32263671
It is a cartoon for 10 year olds, anon. Not your fucking Naruto or edge anime of the week.
Anyways what else can you do for a dog? I just gave them proper burial in the backyard.
Nothing much else you can do.
>>
>>32263783
You could call upon the dark lords to bring your doggo back.
>>
>>32263803
Have your free reply and (You),
>>
>>32263616
Most wikis are extremely autistic about things like this and will only post information if it is 100% verifiable.
>>
>>32263783
It's telling when people in this board compare Nardo with edgy anime of the week. Though, you already watch the Pokemon anime, so I guess that's expected.
>>
>>32263840
Didn't it got pretty fucking edgy towards the end?
>>
>>32263850
What, Nardo?

In the case you're speaking of it, then what's your definition of edgy?
>>
>>32263660
Hunter lady ?
>>
>>32263870
They bleeding in intense battles to the border of death and dropping shitton of blood like if it was water, while the enemies nearly kill them all and plenty of disposable characters also die everytime they get attacked but the principlas survive by miracle. Limbs lost can apply.
>>
>>32263783

wew dog, I was just speaking out.

Back when this was still to be pondered (although everyone and their dog already guessed the outcome), I just assumed it'd be something like

>Stoutland still getting to help Litten with Fire Fang
>Of course he's close or imminent to the inevitable
>Either Litten would find him before or after it had happened and/or Professor Kukui and Ash intervened but not interrupted or helped with the old dog
>It wouldn't be something blatant, but hinting towards Stoutland "sleeping" depending on the setting and Litten being there but also realizing what happened
>Some old memories shared by both would play that Litten would reminisce
>Other characters could have shared some nice tidbits about how they cared for each other, Meowth probably teary eyed
>Could have ended on a still of them sleeping next to each other and Litten giving his respects his own way
>A proper burial or something that might have very well been played out backstage
>Cut to Litten feeling still kind of down, but taking the path like this episode did for Ash trying to cheer Litten up to eventually catching him

The way how all this played out was really somber and made the characters feel helpless about not doing anything since they had no clue where he had gone. I was expecting him to die, just not like this.
>>
>>32263871
If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure Hunter J drowned.
>>
>>32263888
not just expendable characters died
rip negi
>>
>>32263671
>simply crawled somewhere and waited for the inevitable, which is even a worse of a conclusion.
That's a realistic conclusion, since that's what some dogs will actually do. They'll just go off to a quiet area, and pass away alone, which is probably why people found it sad. There's probably a joke about 'my mom's dog' that could be made here.
>>
>>32262071
F
>>
>>32262071
Okay, my friend who loves going to /vp/ And just sharing his personal opinions can't even do that anymore because his favorite pokemon, and the pokemon that he wanted to see in the anime the most is being picked at by some faget. And somehow I knew it was you comedy relief fag/ old man. You know what I didn't have a good day to day. And seeing this just makes me snap. So I had it. It's time comedy relief fag. I want to actually fight you. Literally fight you right now, and since your so good at shit posting, you won't mind catching these hands. And I don't even want to hear an excus, I want to fight you here and now. And since I got a fired that can hack good I'll go to him to see if h ed might be able to find your location. And after I find were you are it's done, but I know your scary ass is going to take this like a joke. And that's fin by me, but keep in mind I'm looking for you as we speak so pleas continue to post comedy relief owl threads, and keep posting pictures of rowlet doing silly stuff, but when I get my hands on you, you better be ready to fight. And I'll post this in every starter related thread So I know you won't miss it.
>>
>>32266027
What the hell did I just read?

Is this pasta brand new?
>>
>>32266080
I really hope you can fight as good as you can talk. Because stomping your head on to the floor while you cry would just be that more satisfying.
>>
>>32266164
Oh shut up barafag and go fight him already instead of talking tough behind a screen.

You embarrass true owl bros everywhere being such a pussy.
>>
>>32266177
Of course you'll try to samefag your way out of this, well here's something you may not know.

I know your samefagging, and if you haven't been keeping up. It's the owl who's actually challenging the pussy.
>>
Isnt this the first confirmed death that's doesn't include some movie legend? I dont remember the last time they referenced a pokemon actually legit dying in the show, usually they make it that way and then somehow the mon gets better thanks to ash n friends. Like I was expecting the stoutland to be very sick or just weak and then gets better, didnt think they'd actually kill it off. Kinda reminds me that they can actually die from old age n shit
>>
>>32263671

kido, because that was fucking sad and well made, the only problem is that writers couldn't split this drama in 2 episodes which wasted potential, also we didn't get enough of litten and mooland

>because muh kids
>>
>>32266532

imo sm anime didn't shown us how they met ect. it's fucking wasted potential
>>
The music from when Litten found that Old Yeller had gone to puppy heaven... ;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7bBdw4IQ2A
>>
>>32266605
They made good use of the Snowbelle theme.
But how they used Meowths Ballad was even better.
>>
>>32266502
Stoutland is the first Pokemon "shown" dying that dies of natural causes instead of sacrificing themselves.
>>
>>32263579
fuck bulbapedia
>>
>>32263888
I bet you got unironically triggered by Samurai Jack, fag.
>>
>>32267781
So many references to and analogues of death without explicitly stating it, and it's still not direct enough for them. The Nurse Joy in the episode even tells Ash that Stoutland's condition isn't due to bring ill or injured, but the door closing after Litten cuts her sentence short before she tells him it's due to its age.
>>
>>32263831
>>32267837
Couldn't they just say "it is implied that it passed away"? Isn't that what wikis would usually do?
>>
>>32269251
Bulbapedo is full of actual autists
The ones that seriously get triggered by people making claims that aren't 100% confirmed by masuda
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.