[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did gamefreak cuck dragons? Ice deals with groud/drag and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: castform.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
castform.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
Why did gamefreak cuck dragons?

Ice deals with groud/drag and fly/drag which are common and the introduction of fairy just cut them down hard.

Dragon used to be powerful in a special way and now they are only viable because of generally great stats.

Also side reminder that the only dragon moves in gen 1 were dragon rage and twister.
>>
>>32261879
>twister
>gen 1
>>
>>32261886
Sorry no twister then
>point stands
>>
>>32261879
because dragons are pretty hot
I'd fuck and cuck 'em, too
>>
Send Castforms
>>
File: Castform.full.1759167.jpg (740KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Castform.full.1759167.jpg
740KB, 1000x1000px
>>32261879
Instead of nerfing Outrage they took the chance to make/hype up a new type for good cash.
>>32261894
You asked. I want some new forms for her.
>>
I think they wanted to make more dragons, and with too many, they were no longer special, and they couldn't have too many overpowered pokemon. They made fairy as a way to balance the game, so they could make dragon shitmons.
>>
>unironically crying about dragons
>>
>>32261935
>her
>>
>Let's nerf Steel
>But let's also do nothing for Ice
>>
>>32261879
>Ice deals with groud/drag and fly/drag
Maybe offensively, but not defensively. Before fairies existed steel was the one and only dragon switchin, and even that wasn't always effective since most dragons have Ground and/or Fire coverage.
>>
File: turtonator.jpg (53KB, 360x344px) Image search: [Google]
turtonator.jpg
53KB, 360x344px
>>32261967
>dragon shitmons
Ughhhhh
To think that Fire/Dragon was once a rare and special typing, first given to a legend, then to a mega-hype crowd-pleaser mon
>>
>>32261879

Because only retards and manchildren think dragons are cool.
>>
>>32261879
>Why did Gamefreak cuck dragons?

They didn't. They nerfed them but the type is still one of the best in the game.
>>
>>32261935
>her
>his lower half is literally just a pair of testacles
>>
>>32263171
>Implying they're not tits
>>
Dragon Pokemon are still good. You just can't mindlessly spam Outrage/Draco Meteor anymore.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.