[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is not a cringe thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 13

File: 1335443163845.jpg (12KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1335443163845.jpg
12KB, 360x360px
If you imagine/playe-pretend/roleplay as a pokemon, would you have 4 moves and 1 ability, all moves and all abilities, or a mixture in between?

which pokemon would it be?
would you consider a gaijinka version, and if yes would you be the opposite sex?

do you pretend in 'real' modern world, pokemon world, fantasy setting?

lets all have fun pretending together. whats the point of anonimosity if we can't let our weird dreams out?
>>
File: CdmAzUnUUAA9Azz.jpg (84KB, 600x557px) Image search: [Google]
CdmAzUnUUAA9Azz.jpg
84KB, 600x557px
Splatoon thread anyone?
>>
>>32260913
Holy fucking cringe
>>
File: CRINGE.jpg (152KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CRINGE.jpg
152KB, 900x1200px
>This is not a cringe thread
It is now, motherfucker
>>
>>32260925

>>32260924
>>
>>32260913
Ignore the haters op, some people just don't know what fun is.
>moves
all level-up moves, but no egg moves or tms.
>abilities
all available abilites. (unless they contradcit ofc)
>pokemon
well, i don't have a single pokemon that i think itd be cool to be. it could be nidoking, cradily or even a dratini.
>moemon
yes, sure, why not.

fantasy setting all the way. its nice being a monster in some medival land with magic, actual monsters, demi-humans... oh, but i don't invent the wheel; i prefer using already existing worlds such as ravenloft or wheel of time.
>>
File: despair.png (58KB, 318x470px) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
58KB, 318x470px
>>32261030
>there will never be an elf or dwarf pokemon
>>
You have severe autism OP.
>>
File: 1323589647713.gif (1MB, 270x180px) Image search: [Google]
1323589647713.gif
1MB, 270x180px
>>32260924
>>32260925
>>32260936
>>32261727
we already got poketransformation, people fapping to pokemons, write/drew threads, shippings... i don't think this thread is that out of line.

now, relaese your inner child, what kin of pokeadventure would YOU like to have?
(its like you never played mystery dungeon)
>>
There was a time when I would've been more strict about what pokemon could do, and make it adhere to only what they could do in the games. After years of deconstructing everything about the series, though, I came to the conclusion that I don't want to have to have a guide open just to be able to write. Whatever I feel like they should be capable of doing, I will let them do. True, a lot of it is still influenced by my experiences with the games and what I know the pokemon are capable of doing. It's just that if I am uncertain, but it feels like they should be able to do it anyway, I will let them do it. I have not yet tested this sense for how far it goes. I do feel that I will not make a Fire type out of nowhere be able to use a Water attack or something, even if there is a way it is possible in the games. I never understood this and despise it's existence.

I have written for a great variety of pokemon, but out of reflex, it mostly seems to center on gen 1 pokemon. This is not because I prefer them, it is because they are the most familiar. There are few pokemon from later gens that I focus on. I have gone vanilla to being anthropomorphized to a certain degree. Some of them were indeed females. I have never set foot beyond "furry" pokemon. The instant they start having a human body that has just been painted differently, I will not do that.

The setting can vary somewhat with me. I've never used real life locations. They will either be within the game world or completely made up. I tend towards the latter.

I am no RPer, though. My trend has always been fanfiction. I have tried RPing many times. I can do it, but I need an active partner keep me engaged. Otherwise, I will hijack everything and drive the plot myself. I might even do it anyway because I refuse to be held back. No, I won't do it here, and nowhere else on this site, either. I tried that too. I was run out fairly quickly.
>>
>>32260913
>would you have 4 moves and 1 ability, all moves and all abilities, or a mixture in between?
Ability, just one. Moves, as many as you can spend time learning. They're not easy to learn and even harder to master. Compare them to any sort of skill in real life. Drawing, singing, dancing. Takes time to learn, even more time to master.

>which pokemon would it be?
Depends on the current story.

>would you consider a gaijinka version, and if yes would you be the opposite sex?
Yes, and the sex depends on what am I fantasizing about.
The info given so far is just what I use in my short stories, and the gender varies story to story. It's mostly a situational thing, and is largely irrelevant. For example, the one short story from a couple months ago had a Mermaid as the protagonist. Obviously, had to make that a girl. The one after that was a fraud Mage trying to make money, so went with a male this time around. These genders just fit the image I had in my mind. Other than that, I largely leave it alone, as I avoid romance and such in my stories.

>do you pretend in 'real' modern world, pokemon world, fantasy setting?
Fantasy setting. Medieval fantasy where Pokemon are just strong animals and monsters that roam the lands. Humans can learn their moves, but Pokemon are much, much stronger at using them, so forming connections with Pokemon is still a great thing.

I know this was more about a roleplay thing, but I thought my stuff was just as cringy and kind of fit the topic, so decided to talk about it. And no, I'm not giving any links. The stories are in Japanese anyway, so I doubt any autist would want to read them.
>>
File: 1366304943713.jpg (42KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1366304943713.jpg
42KB, 704x396px
>>32261950
have you tried running a campaign for friends instead of just being a player?
>>
File: 1328596310609.jpg (28KB, 511x368px) Image search: [Google]
1328596310609.jpg
28KB, 511x368px
>>32262003
>jap fanfction
tl please. after all those isekai wn reaching starhood, i'm starting to believe japs can do no wrong.
>>
>>32262062
I'm not sadistic enough to be a DM.
>>
File: 1348877150037.jpg (139KB, 900x701px) Image search: [Google]
1348877150037.jpg
139KB, 900x701px
>>32262102
What kind of expereinces you had to reach such a conclusion?
(i.e what kind of dm alignment do you useally face)
>>
>>32262115
Be that as it may, I still do not have the constitution to tell people what to do. I just can't do it. The most I can do is set the environment, which is often one that is already established. (usually an MD-esque environment using solely pokemon)
>>
File: head of vagna.jpg (364KB, 899x935px) Image search: [Google]
head of vagna.jpg
364KB, 899x935px
>>32262131
but setting up the world is what dm is about. what the players decides todo in that world, is up to them.

anyway, talking about sadistic RPs...
https://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Nechronica
>>
File: 1346730598077.jpg (46KB, 497x484px) Image search: [Google]
1346730598077.jpg
46KB, 497x484px
Bump.
>>
File: cassie's scarf.jpg (66KB, 540x513px) Image search: [Google]
cassie's scarf.jpg
66KB, 540x513px
I go by game rules so 4 moves and 1 ability per pokemon and in a pokemon world. Usually if i'm role playing as the pokemon i go for a mystery dungeon setting.
>>
>>32261810
>that gif
I hate furries but that is creative and gave me a good kek. Kudos to him
>>
>>32264973
>I go by game rules so 4 moves and 1 ability
I go a step further and use my current ingame mons.
>>
File: panic.jpg (61KB, 281x331px) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
61KB, 281x331px
>>32262153
>>https://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Nechronica
>>
File: tabs.jpg (380KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tabs.jpg
380KB, 1920x1080px
bump.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.