[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Time to Get Autistic #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0579.png (496KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0579.png
496KB, 1334x750px
The Hardest Possible Pokémon Playthrough
(Yes this challenge is tedious for the specific purpose of added difficulty, this challenge is purely to make the game as hard as possible)
Feel free to play along and/or make fun of me
Optional Rules:
Play on Challenge Mode in Black 2 or White 2, or play on Japanese Green Version.
Rules:
1.)Mono-Type team (roll for your type)
You must catch that type of Pokémon as soon as possible, if you can't obtain it early on then re-roll
2.)Battle Style on Set
3.)If a Pokémon faints, it is considered dead
4.)You may only catch the first Pokémon you encounter on a route after obtaining you first Pokéballs, if it's not your type, tough shit.
5.)You may only catch a total of 6 Pokémon of your specific type, duplicates included (So you might just have a full team of Zubats).
6.) You have a limited number of heals, any Pokémon Center or other healing opportunity you encounter can only be used once, you can also save up heal points to use in different places.
7.) You can only used gifted or found items, you cannot buy any Pokéballs, potions, or repels.
8.) Speaking of repels, you must fight every Pokémon you encounter.
9.)Pokémon must be given a partner, and they can only switch to each other (Charizard and Braviary are partners, they can only switch to each other, if one faints the other if without a partner and can never be switched out of battle)
10.) To win you must beat every trainer in the game once and catch every available Pokémon in the game, trading not required to not reach extreme autism levels.

If you get dubs it'd be better to re-roll
>>
File: IMG_0582.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
What'll it be fellas
2,5,9 gender
3,4,8 name
>>
>>32260760

Rolling
>>
>>32260794
Girl or Kazooie
>>
>>32260794
Boy or giga nig
>>
>>32260794
Shota named Cuck
>>
>rule 9
This means that you're effectively limited to 2 pokemon per battle, unless they get KO'd. That's autistic as fuck, especially considering you can only get 6 pokemon in your entire run.
>>
>>32260922
He did say "It's time to get autistic", anon.
>>
>>32260903
>>32260909
Numbers have spoken. Boy named giga nig
>>
File: IMG_0583.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0583.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Okay here finally time to start
>>
File: IMG_0584.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0584.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
I was gonna do challenge mode but I retardedly deleted my save so now challenge mode is locked. Also I'll let you guys decide what type I use, I don't know much about Black 2 so I don't know what is easily available early on besides water fire grass and normal
>>
>>32261433
>>32261455
I need a name for rival boi
2,6,8,9 get
>>
>>32261462
Daddy
>>
>>32260760
Wait, what's so hard about Japanese Green version?
>>
>>32261953
The glitchiness and lack of English words
>>
File: IMG_0585.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
That was easy
>>
This is too autistic, might as well say you're playing a black white nuzlocke with rules that make things less fun and more boring.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.