[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PKSM Glitches?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 115_Kangaskhan_Mega_DW_Shiny.png (65KB, 300x291px) Image search: [Google]
115_Kangaskhan_Mega_DW_Shiny.png
65KB, 300x291px
Has PKSM ever glitched for you? I think it just glitched two of my shinies out of existence. It also has problems with a pokemon I caught called "CHILD MOLESTER", presumably because the name is censored in some games. Now it's impossible to take it out of storage.
>>
>>32258947
If you're too stupid to cheat, stop cheating.
>>
>>32258953
I'm not cheating you dumb nigger. I'm using it as an alternative to pokebank.
>>
>>32258958
just pay the five dollar subscription fee you fucking jew.
>>
>>32258965
That's the price of a burger, you stupid beaner. And besides, pokebank deletes your shit all the time anyways.
>>
>>32258958
Serves ya right, ya cheap ass poorfag

>>32258980
>pokebank deletes your shit all the time anyways.

I have tons of mons stored there since the creation of the bank, don't spout bullshit as an excuse for being a cheap nigger
>>
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, NOW IT CLONED ONE OF MY SHINIES.
>>
>>32258965
>paying $5/year for less than a megabyte of storage
You sure showed him, goy.
>>
>>32258993
>Nigger,stupid,jew

Do I fit now?
>>
Did you check the backup files, OP?
>>
>>32259092
How do you even do that?
>>
>>32259112
if you're too stupid to do that you don't deserve to get those shinies back.
>>
>>32259117
Nigger, just tell me how. If that fails I'll just hack the shinies back I guess. Is there a way to hack ribbons, though? My shinies were covered in ribbons.
>>
>>32259112
Backups are stored in 3ds/data/PKSM/backup.
Open them in PKHeX or import them back using JKSV.
>>
>>32259130
That post wasn't even me, but yes, you can use PKSM to hack all ribbons in except Gen3/4 Contest/Battle ribbons.
>>
>>32259146
How do you use PKSM to do that?
>>
>>32259150
On the edit screen, you'll see three lines of hexidecimal digits, tap that. From here, find bytes 0x30 to 0x36. Then just tap whatever ribbon you want to add on the bottom screen and PKSM does the rest.
>>
>>32259164
Ahhh, I fucking love you. Thanks so much anon, you're a lifesaver.
>>
File: IMG_0205.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0205.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>32258993
>paying any amount of money for something that a programmer has made for free

inb4 le poorfag.People like you are why Game Freak can get away with anything they do these days.
>>
what the fuck is the op saying
>>
>>32258965
>>32258993
tourist please leave
>>
>>32261888
>>32259528
>>32259066
>OP is literally SEETHING

Based anons working the nigger into a shoot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.