[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were Ash, would you give up Pikachu for all that treasure?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 13935663760075.jpg (504KB, 1280x1449px) Image search: [Google]
13935663760075.jpg
504KB, 1280x1449px
If you were Ash, would you give up Pikachu for all that treasure?
>>
>>32257413
No, because riches would never give me the satisfaction of throwing Pikachu down a well and replacing it with something better.
>>
i often forget serena used to be cute
>>
>a rat that has been in six out of six crushing league defeats
>a treasure which could buy me a winning team
Yes please.
>>
>>32257413
If I were Ash the first thing if do is fuck Latias, Bayleef, Snivy and all the other pokemon that lusted after his cock.
>>
File: 1297379814325.png (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1297379814325.png
16KB, 500x500px
>>32257413
I did this in real life
I was poor but had ok friends
I gave them for a better life and some riches
Guess how that went
>>
>>32257426
They give you the satisfaction of seeing it being desperate and depressed that its best friend threw it away, slowly realizing the relationship it considered "special" never meant anything to you and that you were just waiting for the perfect moment to betray it. And then proceed to buy a better Pokémon to beat it up as he cry.
Isn't that more satisfying?
>>
>>32258788
Cringe
>>
>>32257413
Holy cow, is XY Ash EMOTING in that picture? And not even a clenched teeth game face, actual emotion.
>>
No, but I would ask it why it doesn't want to evolve.
>>
>>32257413
No. Never. Pikachu is cute. I hate him mostly because of Ash. I have no problem with Pikachu himself, and if I had one of my own who was even remotely close to me, I wouldn't give him up for anything.
>>
>>32259855
>I hate Ash
lmao hipsters
>>
File: 0384750.png (186KB, 280x349px) Image search: [Google]
0384750.png
186KB, 280x349px
>>32257413
What's with the constant underage-tier threads popping-up every second on /vp/?
This isn't Serebii forums. Fucking cringe.
>>
>>32257490
Im assuming it went great, right?
>>
>>32257413
Shit, man, even if I didn't like Pikachu as Ash, I wouldn't take the money purely out of suspicion.

>Random person offers me gold treasure in exchange for a friend
>Implying that this person isn't a fey
>Implying the gold won't turn to dust the moment Pikachu is taken from me
>Implying this isn't some shitty, mythological test of character and Aesop isn't crouched in the bushes somewhere

I see through this ruse! Fuck off, Zoroark before I have Hawlucha flying press you into next tuesday!
>>
>>32257413

I'd give up Pikachu on the assumption that he's strong enough to make it back to me by himself, then I'll have treasure and Pikachu.
>>
If I was Ash, I'd never have a Pikachu. I'd have a Raichu
>>
>>32257413
If I was Ash, I give up Pikachu to the team rocket.
>>
File: forever smugleaf.png (10KB, 340x310px) Image search: [Google]
forever smugleaf.png
10KB, 340x310px
>>32260014
Why must you be such a cunt?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.