[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0558.jpg (73KB, 858x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0558.jpg
73KB, 858x960px
Things That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread:

Does anyone have the "roll for your type" image? I want it for a mono type run but don't have it and don't see it in any threads.
>>
>>32256729
Purple pill is best
>>
Just roll a D20, there are 18 types.
>>
>>32256729
Is the billion dollars all one lump sum or distributed in smaller chunks at a certain rate?
>>
>>32256783
I didnt think about that but I'd still like the chart just to have it
>>
>>32256798
You get it every year on your birthday. The T-shirt takes 6-8 business days to arrive but the money is always wired to your account at 2am on your birthday.

If you can't make $1,000,000,000 last a year then there's a problem.
>>
0-1 = blue
2-3 = red
4-5 = pruple
6-7 = black
8-9 = green
>>
>>32256824
Oh, I know it makes little difference, but one will cause you to be taxed more than the other. I suppose you have a point that taxing a billion dollars is really pointless, as you'll still be stinking rich in the end, and if you put it into savings, you'll easily make enough money to live off that alone.

I don't really need the money, nor do I believe in showing off. The only thing I can use it for is for shutting everyone up forever.
>>
>>32256729
Green Pill.
Fuck billions of dollars. That's finite.
Imagine what you could do with INFINITE green pills.
>>
>choose green pill
>fill the universe with green pills, rendering all life impossible
M I S C H I E F
I
S
C
H
I
E
F
>>
>infinite green pills
You could make infinite money selling empty capsules to drug manufacturers.
Green Pill > Other Pills
>>
>>32256981
What about green pill based life?
>>
>>32257001
but wouldn't that flood the market and eventually make them worthless?
>>
Any good experience calculators out there?
>>
>>32257104
Monopoly
>>
>get a hooker
>feed her the black pill
>awesome fj
>>
>>32257104
How the fuck did you come to that conclusion?
>>
>>32258120
Anyone?
>>
>>32258500
http://www.psypokes.com/lab/expguide.php
>>
File: vocaloid 7dragon hatsune miku.jpg (383KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
vocaloid 7dragon hatsune miku.jpg
383KB, 1200x849px
1. does anyone have the link to a place where i can search pokemons by move combos?

2. does gluttony work on any berry? including that berry that restores 50% at 25% health?

3. do you think 2. could go well with recycle? how about belly drum / curse?
>>
>>32256729
Are there limitations to the green pill? Could I spawn 1000 in a small area and cause cold fusion? Could I spawn a mass the size of the sun? If someone else eats one of my green pills, do they get the green pill power?
>>
Is it possible to get a Cosmog in a beast ball if you have no other pokeballs in your bag when you get Cosmog? Or does it automatically go into a pokeball?
>>
>>32256729
choose green pill and sell them
since I have an unlimited supply I have unlimited money
>>
What's the best way to go about getting a Slowking if you have no friends and one device? I'm sick of wasting rocks but I want to finish the dex.
>>
>>32262086
No, but you can catch Solgaleo/Lunala in beast balls if you trade one over
>>
>>32261622
1. Wasn't sure if you meant by what Pokemon have the moves you're looking for:
http://pokemondb.net/tools/moveset-search

Or by type combination:
http://pokemondb.net/tools/type-coverage

2. Yes

3. It would work pretty okay with Belly Drum but Recycle seems like a waste of a move slot
>>
>>32256729
this might be ridiculous but a 4% increase in shoe size would be awesome, would give me normal people shoes and I wouldn't going shoe shopping anymore. Thanks, pills.

anyway 1d20 with 1 being reroll, and 20 being choose a type.

>>32264574
The people in WFG would be happy to help (especially if you are breeding a specific set), or put something worth more than a slowking (psuedolegendary or legendary) on the trade system asking for slowking. If you have multiple games, you should be able to a jankmon like magnemite on the trade network asking for a slowpoke, then trade yourself.
>>
>>32264611
I see, thank you
>>
>>32256872
rolling
>>
File: 1489639643953.png (121KB, 265x376px) Image search: [Google]
1489639643953.png
121KB, 265x376px
>>32256729
>Here's me
>Takes the green pill
>Gets an unlimited supply of green pills
>Continuously consumes green pills
>Racks up unlimited supplies of green pills
>Eventually the obscene amount of green pills is more than all biomass on earth
>Creates a planetary body out of green pills
>Makes an entire race out of green pills
>Consumes our galaxy with green pills
>Universe becomes enveloped in an infinitely increasing amount of green pills
>>
>>32256872
Rolling for INFINITE PILLS.
>>
File: Absol (121).jpg (82KB, 750x630px) Image search: [Google]
Absol (121).jpg
82KB, 750x630px
>>32265482
>red
But there is never any ice here. Even the fucking feet pill is better than this.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.