[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What formula change in Plus and Minus would make /vp/ completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Habbibbinbg.png (703KB, 1200x541px) Image search: [Google]
Habbibbinbg.png
703KB, 1200x541px
What formula change in Plus and Minus would make /vp/ completely assblasted?
>>
Grafix
>>
Anything. Do anything and /vp/ will complain. Announce the game and they'll complain. Nobody here likes pokemon.
>>
>>32256634
Do absolutely nothing and you'll get the same result.
>>
First person
>>
>>32256632
That looks good deSu
>>
>>32256627
Double Battles only.
>>
No new Pokemon. New forms only. Kanto mons get full priority.
>>
>>32256627
Titling it Plus and Minus.
You've been saying "Plus and Minus" since Gen 5, it's not gonna happen.
>>
>>32257050
"Plus and Minus" is the new "Sun and Moon."
>>
>>32256627
Implementing Stage 2 Ultra Mega Pokemon.
BSTs well over 1000 and the Ultra Mega Pokemon only last for a turn before reverting to their base form
>>
>>32256632
At the least, it looks better than the washed out 3DS model.
>>
>>32256627
A *DODGE!!* button.
>>
>>32256634
This
>>
Trading off the turn based gameplay for a real time combat system
>>
>>32256627
>old gale wings comes back
>lando gets access to defog and ice beam
>new rare items allow for the use of a second mega and/or Z-move
>fairy now resists grass
>new fairy/steel stall mon with levitate and recover comes out

Do I win?
>>
>>32259387
>game freak new sets solo 6v6 as the de facto mode for IG "battle towers" and VGC with rules very similar to smogon's
>>
Every trainer in the game uses NFE Pokemon except for the Elite Four to make it easier to play through.

This also applies to the moves e.g. the Fire type Gym Leader for the 8th badge has a Lv. 42 Ponyta with Ember and you don't see moves like Flamethrower until the Elite Four.

Using the Exp. Share multiplies exp by 1.5 before distributing it.
>>
>>32256627
>Optional hardmode available at the start
>Newgame+
>Deeper character customization
>More double/triple battles; when a wild mon calls for backup you can pull out a second mon
>Better mob variety; no more mons that take up 75% of the area's encounter list
>Removal of monotype bosses
>A stronger focus on new mons and non-Kanto mons
>Following pokemon, but you can keep them in their ball if you prefer
>Alternate evolution methods (eg: You could evolve Eevee to Leafeon by taking it to a mossy rock, or you could just give it a Leaf Stone)

Give /vp/ everything they've always wanted and they'll just complain about being left them with nothing to complain about.
>>
>>32259509

so basically make pokemon exactly like the originals again

>>32260325

/vp/ would probably complain that the hardmode is still too easy, like when b2w2 came out
>>
>>32256627
All trainer battles are double battles.
Mega forms are retconned into fusion forms, and Z-moves are retconned into combo moves.
>>
>>32256627
Lucario getting any spotlight again
>>
>>32260325
all this but Ash Decidueye becomes a thing
>>
File: 1425076778074.jpg (27KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1425076778074.jpg
27KB, 400x386px
>>32256627
every single pokemon that Ash has obtained gets a Battle Bond form
>>
>>32256632

I will get assblasted in the sense that they WON'T improve the graphics.

Or by graphics I mean animations. Some pokemon still look awful or barely have any animations, and even the NPCs are animated amateurishly for such a high profile game. That one creepy smile the main character has the whole game should absolutely embarass gamefreak
>>
>>32256634

I always complain about third versions because it's a scummy business practice, ESPECIALLY when DLC exists.

I might also complain if it's switch exclusive because fuck that trash.

But if they announced a new generation/remake people probably wouldn't complain
>>
>>32256627
>Pokémon now hold 2 items if the second item is either a Mega Stone or Z-Crystal. So yeah, only a max of 2 Pokemon can take advantage of that per battle.
>Stealth Rock nerfed to hell and back: Damage output decreases with highest possible damage being 37.5% for double weaknesses, do the rest of the math yourself, and Rock types now remove Stealth Rock.
>Rapid Spin becomes Knock-Off for trap moves.
>Incerinrate becomes special Knock-Off
>Run Away now prevents Pokemon from being trapped by Shadow Tag/Arena Trap and anything similar.
>Illuminate now decreases evasiveness by 1 Stage everytime the Pokemon is sent out.
>Eviolite nerfed Cause fuck Chansey
>Gems that aren't Normal Gem return
>Starters now have 3 guaranteed Perfect IVs.
>Final Evolutions of Starters now all have a BST of 560.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.