[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need more.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon-generations-poster.jpg (379KB, 1000x1422px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-generations-poster.jpg
379KB, 1000x1422px
>>
Generations was garbage though
>>
>wanting more of a badly animated clusttesfuck
>>
>>32255801
Yeah pretty much. I was excited and hyped as fuck when they were being release, but now looking back, they were just ehh. Still better than Ashnime though
>>
>>32255814
>>32255801

This >>32255821
>>
>>32255821
As if that's hard to do. Hydrogen has more substance than the anime.
>>
>>32256075

Generations somehow managed to have even less substance than the main anime though.

It's just shit we already saw in the games and the main anime robbed of any context.

Basically just mindless fanservice and nothing more.
>>
>The main anime is better than this shit

kek
>>
Generations is just a bunch of flash fight scenes and "epic" moments with nothing tying them together, and no context unless you've played the games.
>>
>>32255789
My favorite episode was the Deoxys one, and that was about it. I was sorely disappointed with the Unova episodes.
>>
>>32256086
>Basically just mindless fanservice and nothing more.
So still more than what the main anime has.
>>
>>32255789
Ignore the autists. Generations was based. We need more, much more of this.
>>
>>32255801
Generations also had a shitty English dub by TPCi as well, starring Kyle Hebert reading lines off a page in a monotone voice as Eusine especially.
>>
>>32255801
>>32255814
>>32256086
>>32256189
>it's short so it's bad
It was literally just 3 minute shorts. If you were expecting some Legendary tier story telling, you're a fucking retard. There was a fucking episode about a guy riding a dragon to the space, destroying a meteor, fighting and catching a fucking alien in an Ultra Ball. That entire thing was cool as fuck. That alone makes Generations worth existing. And that wasn't all. There were many cool episodes like this. Only a couple of them and Kalos were less interesting, but still cool as fuck.
>>
>>32256086
This guy gets it, Generations is the worst shit the franchise has introduced yet, even worse than the Ashime.

>>32256267
You are an autist if you think Generations is anything but horseshit.
>>
>>32256356
>Cool as fuck
Generations is tripe in all forms, so fuck back off to reddit.
>>
>>32256358
Nah, ashnime is and always will be
>>
>>32256189
Is that supposed to be worse than the ashnime?
>>
>ashnime faggots immediately invade thread

Who the fuck cares about """"context""""? The ashnime's story is total garbage. It's only worth watching for the animated action, and this series had better animated action. Pretty simple.
>>
Deoxys episode was pretty good. Didn't really care for the rest
>>
>>32256358
Why are you so mad about it? Did the Generation episodes fucked your ass when you were a child or what?
>>
>>32256356
>There was a fucking episode about a guy riding a dragon to the space, destroying a meteor, fighting and catching a fucking alien in an Ultra Ball. That entire thing was cool as fuck.
You sound like a horny teenager.
>>
>>32256803
>horny

what the fuck
>>
>all these ashime-watching faggots trying to justify their shitshow by kicking down half-decent shorts
Oh lawdy.
>>
I wonder, why did they make Ash? They could have easily used Red the same way, and switch the characters when new games are released. Following the game story, but it has some twists here and there that make it more interesting. Why couldn't we get something like this?
>>
I really liked the first episode. Everything else after that was garbage.
>>
I didnt finish generations. My interest in it died with the gen 5 episode. Just like with the games and main anime.
>>
The only things Generations did right

>Most of Kanto/Johto
>Courtney
>Old Chateau
>Unova Gym Leaders vs. Plasma
>Emma
>>
I found them a little boring. Except for the chateau one, since that one was very unusual. Most of the rest just felt too predictable, and even with the nice animation it just felt a little pointless, like it had nothing to say. Shorts are fine, just give us new content instead of animated things we already saw happen, or already knew happened.
>>
Ranking the episodes per generation

>Gen 3
>Gen 5
>Gen 4
>Gen 1
>Gen 2
>Gen 6
>>
>>32257465
You forgot to add some things:
>keeping the male MCs as the canon protagonists
>giving some focus to legendaries
>ignoring Zinnia
>>
>>32255789
I hope they do a mini series showing all the off screen UB stuff Game Freak jewed us out of. Call it Pokémon: First Contact.
>>
>>32257930
A shame they never did show Lucas animated in the Sinnoh shorts.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.