[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stoutland thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: C56nqC3UsAAUPof.png (82KB, 552x329px) Image search: [Google]
C56nqC3UsAAUPof.png
82KB, 552x329px
let's have one before it's too late ;_;
>>
>>32253342
He won't die.
He will go to Kukui and become his ace.
The old doggo will also have a new Battle Bond form.
>>
When will this episode air?
>>
File: 1491401690269.jpg (132KB, 718x725px) Image search: [Google]
1491401690269.jpg
132KB, 718x725px
>>32253405
tomorrow
>>
Too late for what?
>>
File: 1287723260655.png (21KB, 208x191px) Image search: [Google]
1287723260655.png
21KB, 208x191px
I fucking swear, if this darned dog dies.

Stoutland never deserved this.
>>
>implying it won't die
It needs to die so Nyabii can go with Satoshi
>>
>>32253554
>It needs to die hurr for Litten to be with Ash

NO FUCK THIS

He could easily be with someone in the anime, being cared for (like that old lady that cares for Litten for instance or someone else) while Litten goes with Ash with nothing to care about

If they force this fucking trope on me just to make Litten's backstory into yet another sob story, I'm gonna have to choke a bitch because they could have easily picked the other alternative
>>
>>32253585
It's just a cartoon, chill. Is not like your dog irl (if you own one) is dying.

>but muh empathy
t. Tajiri
>>
File: kek.png (14KB, 471x426px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
14KB, 471x426px
>>32253605
>t. Tajiri
>>
save old doggo
>>
But that's Huntail
>>
Who's ready for it to seem like Stoutland is going to have someone to take care of it only for it to die shortly after in a cruel twist of fate?
>>
File: old-hachi[1].jpg (29KB, 450x330px) Image search: [Google]
old-hachi[1].jpg
29KB, 450x330px
>yfw he's the puppy in Lusamine family photo
>yfw Lilith confirm this
>yfw he still wait for the return of his master.....Mohn
>>
>>32256392
Fuck, why do dogs actually make me cry, I have seen beheaded people hanging from bridges and just covered my nose from the stench, but a doggo dies and I'm bawling like a bitch.
>>
>>32256497
Dogs were bred to be unable to be major cunts.
>>
>>32256497
same here, except for the beheaded people hanging part.
>>
>>32256497

I'm kinda the same. Starving kid commercials don't effect me that much. Abused animal ads? Sometimes I have to just change the channel or leave the room.
>>
>>32256529
>>32256532
>>32256541

Seriously, when I see a dog suffering its almost as if something breaks inside me, almost nothing gets that reaction.

I guess it is something in their face, they normally look like fun taking the shape of an animal, a dog that isn't happy or a dead dog just feels so unnatural.
>>
>>32253585
I'm a huge Littenfag and I agree with this.

Stoutland gets picked up by someone in the anime to be taken care of, and tells Litten come on son go live life and get adventures with if it's with that faggot Ash, I'll be rootin' for ya. In doggo speak, but hey.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.